Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New leash of life for puppy after losing

Still Waters

A dog that had his front legs amputated after plummeting three floors from a building has received a new leash of life after learning to walk with just two legs.

Pit bull puppy London shattered his front legs when he fell from a window and crashed onto the hard tarmac below, also burning on his paws and stomach on the hot surface.

He was left untreated by his previous owners for a month, meaning surgery to align his bones was now too difficult and there would be a higher risk of complications.

http://www.dailymail...like-HUMAN.html

• Like 1

Niice, better then having her put down,

Take it to the pub now, probs walks better then some of the regulars.

Thanks,

• Like 1

There was a dog on one of the streets near me that ran around on 2 back legs. When I saw him my battery in my camera was out. The next time I went by the people had moved. It as really cool, he had been born that way and they didn't have the heart to put him down. The had two big boxers along with him. He was some kind of little dog, but I think he was in charge. Like I tell my friends never give up on rehab.

edit to add, I bet he'll make a great therapy dog.

Edited by Darkwind

It just goes to show how resilient animals can be. I am glad he is doing well but now what of the owners?

What sort of reprisals will they be rightfully subjected to for neglecting to give the poor thing the medical attention he needed?

After all if they had taken him in promptly his legs would not have had to be amputated.

Bless him!