Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul McCartney died in 1966?

coolguy

Yeah, i saw this about year ago, PID or paul is dead.

Read some interesting things on google about it, around the same time they went to india or something,

Thanks for the reminder and links.

Thanks,

Urban legend....been around since....the late 60s

Don't believe everything you read on the 'net, especially fringe sites.

Paul is very much alive.

Oh dear...as Mule said its an urban legend..plus i think It resurfaced in 69 too.. :rolleyes:

They've updated it to include johns murder and heather mills as lovely rita...made a movie out of it

• Like 2

They've updated it to include johns murder and heather mills as lovely rita...made a movie out of it

Yes, I saw the movie. It was a documentary made from 'supposed cassette tapes' that George Harrison gave a reporter while George was on his death bed that told the whole story of 'F-aul' (Fake Paul).

Some of the individual things were somewhat believable especially if it was some sort of Beatles prank on the public.

The story as a whole, however, is quite unrealistic and very much NOT believable at all. I actually laughed at parts of the movie.

• Like 1

I always thought that if it was true then they lucked out with the greatest song-writing look-a-like ever, he still writes from time to time. This guy could have had his own Beatles

God wheres the Keys to this Place? :wacko:

I blame it on bath salts. :passifier:

That would explain why that bloke who sang the last song at the Olympics Opening Ceremony was a bit of a let down...

• Like 1

YEah ! I am the Walrus !

Goo goo g'joob... ;)

Cz

YEah ! I am the Walrus !

Are you claiming that a Walrus killed Paul McCartney in 1969? I only ask because it makes a lot more sense than some of the stuff I have read in this section.

Lol. Seems to be one of those rumours that "Live and Let won't Die". :yes:

Edited by Purifier

Are you claiming that a Walrus killed Paul McCartney in 1969? I only ask because it makes a lot more sense than some of the stuff I have read in this section.

Maybe the walrus killed paul, skinned him, then put the skin on. Would explain the looks he has now lol. :)

Netflix had a cool movie on this awhile back. Dont know if its the same movie as in the OP. "One and one and one is 3".

One thing is certain, for whatever reason the Beatles wanted people to think Paul was dead.

Oh come now .Everyone knows Madonna is now a robot .

Michael Jackson died years ago,and it was his double that died where they made all the fuss.

Elvis ,Tupac and Bruce Lee ,are all still alive,but now they all have a face like Liberace ,who is actually really dead.

hey all did any of you every hear of this that Paul McCartney died in 1966?? in a car crash and replaced by a look alike

http://www.erichufsc...ey-Italian.html

http://plasticmacca....ice-prints.html

Not so! I saw Paul McCartney with the Beatles in1966 whilst living in Liverpool when I was a kiddie, my Nan Godbless her took me to see them :P:lol:

Edited by Star of the Sea