Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think will happen in 2012?

harley.quinn

The question is as it states, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN 2012? Or, if you don't really believe anything will (like me), do you think that our age today is amongst the end somehow. I'm really not sure, because the world is so CORRUPT now a day; but tell me what you think :)

I will keep fobbing off bill collectors and avoiding employment and then it will be 2013 and I will be disappointed :(

• Like 4

I believe in 2012 a new 'End of the world' date will be set once we sail past the current one...

• Like 6

Well for some of us it will be cold in a few months and others much warmer. The drought will more than likely bring higher food prices and there will be a presidential election this fall.

I don't think the end of the world is coming maybe a end to the way of life we have been use to for so long if the economies of the world don't improve.

• Like 3

The only thing that worries me if Jesus `s prophecy came true in his part of the world,a atomic war that could put the world into a nuclear winter.

• Like 1

Well, do any of you believe in the Illuminati or NWO?

Edited by harley.quinn
  • Like 1

It will be one year closer to the end of My world.

• Like 5

What?

After this year, it will be one year closer to his death....

Sorry to mention your death in such a way Pallidin. :)

• Like 1

Not really. I mean, there's always going to be one or more groups that seek world domination, that's a fact of life.

But so many people are fighting each other these days that I don't think any one group will succeed.

There will just be someone else around the corner to fight them.

No offense at all. You got it right!

Oo ok haha XP

• Like 1

Not really. I mean, there's always going to be one or more groups that seek world domination, that's a fact of life.

But so many people are fighting each other these days that I don't think any one group will succeed.

There will just be someone else around the corner to fight them.

Yes, well I LOVE to read conspiarcies, and one of them was that the wars going on are all fake, made play with people, to make them more vanerable. Look at my other post, called something like "RFID CHIPS, ZION AND THE ILLUMINATI" a couple of threads below this one - and watch the clip between the times I wrote down (I don't remember them now) but the interview with a guy who was friends with Nick Rockefella is really creepy, saying that Nick had plans to give everyone a RFID chip, which monitor your every move.

These rich people dont care about anyone, and I think that in the future, our lives are at stake because of it - because no way am I going to take a chip.

EDIT: here is the link:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=231758&pid=4413140&st=0entry4413140

Sorry, im doing this from my phone

Edited by harley.quinn

A long ugly presidential campaign in the U.S., and then a whole lot of nothing.

Actually a lot of superstitious people will be spooked by year 2013 because of the "13" in it. Suprisingly, I have not heard any wacky 2013 internet predictions yet.

• Like 1

A long ugly presidential campaign in the U.S., and then a whole lot of nothing.

Actually a lot of superstitious people will be spooked by year 2013 because of the "13" in it. Suprisingly, I have not heard any wacky 2013 internet predictions yet.

Lol there will be, knowing the media ;)

• Like 1

First, no end of the world on Dec 23rd. I believe there is a small chance that Netanyahu may attack Iran in October if he feels Obama is sure to be reelected. He knows that Romney might be more inclined to help AND that Obama definitely will not if reelected. OTOH if he attacks and Oby is forced to help it will probably ensure Oby's reelection anyway. By then it won't matter as the die will have been cast. A regional war between Israel and the US with Iran, Syria, Lebanon et. al. will coffin nail the world economy because of the effects on oil production and transport. So bad times would result but no end of the world stuff. I think that such a war there is almost guaranteed because of Iran's pursuit of a bomb. But maybe not as soon as this year....maybe....

First, no end of the world on Dec 23rd. I believe there is a small chance that Netanyahu may attack Iran in October if he feels Obama is sure to be reelected. He knows that Romney might be more inclined to help AND that Obama definitely will not if reelected. OTOH if he attacks and Oby is forced to help it will probably ensure Oby's reelection anyway. By then it won't matter as the die will have been cast. A regional war between Israel and the US with Iran, Syria, Lebanon et. al. will coffin nail the world economy because of the effects on oil production and transport. So bad times would result but no end of the world stuff. I think that such a war there is almost guaranteed because of Iran's pursuit of a bomb. But maybe not as soon as this year....maybe....

Yea, not this year, but you kinda prove my point, because things are rapidly changing, and I think it may be to fast for all of us 'non-famous' or 'prestegious' peoplw who hardly know anything. People are becoming more and more greedy

Well... Dec 21, 2012 is supposably the specific date of "the end of the world" but i dont think it will be the end of the world, but rather the <i>start</i> of a New World Order... One world government and banking, rfid tags in money, products, and even our own persons.... Google verichip. Its really not hard to see what our future is coming to, just have to open your eyes.

What is a Google Verichip?

Emphatic no.

Emphatic no.

I don't know whether I do or don't. What about all the things people are saying about secret meetings - and this interview with Aaron, Andy Rockefella's ex-friend, who gave away massive plans that Rockefella told him; like getting everyone chipped, an endless war that is staged/fake, so there is no winner, the mass population decreasing plan, one world government etc.

I don't know whether I do or don't. What about all the things people are saying about secret meetings - and this interview with Aaron, Andy Rockefella's ex-friend, who gave away massive plans that Rockefella told him; like getting everyone chipped, an endless war that is staged/fake, so there is no winner, the mass population decreasing plan, one world government etc.

You know what, that sounds like the makings of a good movie. I'd watch it.

Google, as in the popular search engine... ? Type "verichip" into google.com, and hit search.

.... on second thought, maybe this forum isn't for me...

Bye then

Google, as in the popular search engine... ? Type "verichip" into google.com, and hit search.

.... on second thought, maybe this forum isn't for me...

I KNOW WHAT GOOGLE IS! I was just asking what a verichip was because I have never heard of it. I was just wondering if it was like the RFID chip