Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this real?

OnTHEEdgeOROverIt

Around the middle of May I had a psychotic episode (so I like to think). For two days the television was talking to me! People on the screen, including people who's passed on already like Lucille Ball and others, made comments to or about me and looks and direct eye contact. Today, just an hour ago around 3am, I experienced it again while visiting a webcam site with someone who was broadcasting from clear across the country and even couldn't see me. OR could he? It was like he was reading my thoughts. This is not the first time I've felt my thoughts were being read, it's happened a lot actually. This is the first time since May I've had a feeling someone not in my physical presence was reading my thoughts and conveying some message. Is there some kind of connection or possession I'm experiencing? I've had some scary happenings lately like an evil source has power over me that I just haven't been able to shake yet. Like I've lost the reason of life already..... I'm afraid of losing it all completely soon.. I'm tired of going through my days feeling like I can't be me and be loved. I don't know what I've done. Some say I've bowed...in my heart of heart I believe in the power of Jesus. I know my faith has been strong in the past. Today I feel so weak and discarded and now afraid to be awake at this time of night. So, this is an attempt to find counseling and guidance and salvation. Maybe someone in this forum gets what I'm trying to say.... I need help

You wouldn't get good advice on a forum. Why come here before a doctor?

Please go see your doctor, thats the best way you will get help. All the best to you keep us updated

• Like 1

Around the middle of May I had a psychotic episode (so I like to think). For two days the television was talking to me! People on the screen, including people who's passed on already like Lucille Ball and others, made comments to or about me and looks and direct eye contact. Today, just an hour ago around 3am, I experienced it again while visiting a webcam site with someone who was broadcasting from clear across the country and even couldn't see me. OR could he? It was like he was reading my thoughts. This is not the first time I've felt my thoughts were being read, it's happened a lot actually. This is the first time since May I've had a feeling someone not in my physical presence was reading my thoughts and conveying some message. Is there some kind of connection or possession I'm experiencing? I've had some scary happenings lately like an evil source has power over me that I just haven't been able to shake yet. Like I've lost the reason of life already..... I'm afraid of losing it all completely soon.. I'm tired of going through my days feeling like I can't be me and be loved. I don't know what I've done. Some say I've bowed...in my heart of heart I believe in the power of Jesus. I know my faith has been strong in the past. Today I feel so weak and discarded and now afraid to be awake at this time of night. So, this is an attempt to find counseling and guidance and salvation. Maybe someone in this forum gets what I'm trying to say.... I need help

You are stepping over it my friend. Please see a doctor and do not entertain dark thoughts... You are not a dark person, and it's a very sane thing to recognize a problem and seek help. It's up to you which side will win. Good luck

• Like 1