Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Number 38 Mysterious Death Count

xxxxx

The Secret World Government is an organization which rules the world, but prefers to do it anonymously.

Without disclosing their agenda, they use symbols to communicate with each other.

The biggest weapon they have is the media, to exchange secret information.

[media=]

[/media]

Wow...and 3+8 is eleven....hmmmmm

Welcome to UM tarkanx007 :)

One question about your post, well two really.

Why do they use secret symbols to communicate in a world where communication has never been easier?

Why do they exchange secret information in very public media?

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olCsWJuy6ZI

No no,see here,the number is 138 ,with other numbers.

38 is not enough .

To quote Brian Topp,let me break this video down for you .

1-First ,the misfits do horror business,where they yell psycho 78 ! ,and see ,there's the 8....how cool is that .

2- Then they do we are 138,which Glenn danzig won't even explain what the title means,because we all think its something so stupid ,he would look like a total doody head,if he admitted it now.

3- See how it was filmed in 1983 ,so like 138 is there again ! Only the 3 and the 8 are reversed,but they did that on purposely,so we could all figure it out now,in regard to the NWO ,and they added the 9,just to confuse the truthers.

• Like 2

This post stole my thunder. I was just about to post my video about the conspiracy surrounding the number 12 5/13.

• Like 3

Hmmm... well, I bet I could find a million times the significance of, say, the number 1.

"One dead after shooting" "One died in the accident tonight"

But, higher numbers get more wide-spread press coverage.

And to refer to something like "the death toll has risen to 38" is kind of rediculous, because yesterday it was 35 and tomorrow it will be 41.

Welcome to UM!

• Like 3

Welcome to UM tarkanx007 :)

One question about your post, well two really.

Why do they use secret symbols to communicate in a world where communication has never been easier?

Why do they exchange secret information in very public media?

Thank U Junior,

Its is very simple, they do this al the time.

U have to see like , "It was Us who did it" or more scarry "this was the project to reduce world humanity, human blood sacrifice"

(38 is also number of Anubis.) Maybe ?..

When something happens and it is a world news, u want to give some people explusive information, because they know the code, they know additional information about it, so they can take conclusions about this. U can't call or trust everyone to let this know, just do it publicly.

And someone like ME come's and says this is a code, or conspiracy, they can say. PROOF IT ! (no proof, no phone calls document it, no information excange, no nothing.....no wikileaks info.....)

regards,

Tarkan

This post stole my thunder. I was just about to post my video about the conspiracy surrounding the number 12 5/13.

And I guess this means I can't self-publish my book about the 12 5/13 conspiracy, either. What a loss to my bank account oops I mean the world.

Thank U Junior,

Its is very simple, they do this al the time.

U have to see like , "It was Us who did it" or more scarry "this was the project to reduce world humanity, human blood sacrifice"

(38 is also number of Anubis.) Maybe ?..

When something happens and it is a world news, u want to give some people explusive information, because they know the code, they know additional information about it, so they can take conclusions about this. U can't call or trust everyone to let this know, just do it publicly.

And someone like ME come's and says this is a code, or conspiracy, they can say. PROOF IT ! (no proof, no phone calls document it, no information excange, no nothing.....no wikileaks info.....)

regards,

Tarkan

So if I was to be a recipient of these 'messages' I would have to watch TV rather than use a secret communications network? Seems more inclusive than exclusive, and probably easier to 'crack' than a coded message.

As far as proving these messages are sent (you claim it can't be proved), surely all these symbols are documented by the media (and the general public) the same way emails and phone messages are recorded and the proof is all around us, you are even pointing at it for us.

I don't know whether to argue against the 'Secret World Government' that publicly sends messages, or that they send messages through secret symbols that are displayed publicly. Either way I do not follow your views on this subject.

Good luck with your line of investigation, I think you are spending too much time in the wrong places of the web. It will be interesting to see if your stance changes during your time on UM. :)

• Like 2

So let me get this right....

"Secret World Government™" is smart enough / rich enough / powerful enough to run the world and keep their identity secret from everyone (except of course people who watch / make a lot of YouTube videos) yet can't be bothered to pick up a phone to call their people / send an email / send a text message and have to resort to hiding messages in places where they might possibly never be seen by those who need to get the message....?

Is that about right....?

Cz

• Like 7

So if I was to be a recipient of these 'messages' I would have to watch TV rather than use a secret communications network? Seems more inclusive than exclusive, and probably easier to 'crack' than a coded message.

As far as proving these messages are sent (you claim it can't be proved), surely all these symbols are documented by the media (and the general public) the same way emails and phone messages are recorded and the proof is all around us, you are even pointing at it for us.

I don't know whether to argue against the 'Secret World Government' that publicly sends messages, or that they send messages through secret symbols that are displayed publicly. Either way I do not follow your views on this subject.

Good luck with your line of investigation, I think you are spending too much time in the wrong places of the web. It will be interesting to see if your stance changes during your time on UM. :)

I think, i ' m a little, talking a little difficult here, sorry for that.

I m not English talking (orginal soo).

I can give u an example, (its only a example so, maybe i can explain my self)

FACEBOOK, opens with 38 dollar on stocks.(this is true..but)

WHEN facebook goes down, next months to 29 dollar (this is also true..but i dont the acualy value).

When this happens the World economy goes down with some points.

Some companies, know this. And so it is fake investigation. So they dont count it.

But the ones who dont know, dont buy.

If u see my film then u see at the end off the movie,

NAZI 's who destroyed 38 ships from British

NAZI 's who destroyed 38 planes from British

British who destroyed 38 planes from NAZI's

NAZI's mine Blast killed 38 British soldiers

WHAT is this ............???!!!

It is a American British News, (maybe they say " oh dont panic " it is a fake NEWS or Propanganda )

Where do u get first world news.

Newspaper news, Radio news, (modern time TV news or Internet news. AND NOT TWITTER or what ever u look first to Google news or regular news sites)

World Goverement = World Economy .News can make Economy TILT, control News control = control economy = control power......

Regards,

Tarkan

• Like 1

I have read some of the numerology works. They are interesting, for sure, but I still don't quite get the purpose. It appears some sort of game.

Welcome to UM, Tarkan

I wish I had 38 dollars in my bank account right now...that would be a real mystery because I wouldn't know how it got there unless the government planted in my account as bait to see if I would spend it so they could get me for theft ahaha not far fetched at all!!! Welcome to UM Tarkan...your video was interesting but much like the government planting money in my account, its a little hard for me to buy into.

If anyone was deliberately putting these numbers out there, which they aren't, it doesn't seem to serve much purpose than to keep people chasing their tails.

I think, i ' m a little, talking a little difficult here, sorry for that.

I m not English talking (orginal soo).

I can give u an example, (its only a example so, maybe i can explain my self)

FACEBOOK, opens with 38 dollar on stocks.(this is true..but)

WHEN facebook goes down, next months to 29 dollar (this is also true..but i dont the acualy value).

When this happens the World economy goes down with some points.

Some companies, know this. And so it is fake investigation. So they dont count it.

But the ones who dont know, dont buy.

If u see my film then u see at the end off the movie,

NAZI 's who destroyed 38 ships from British

NAZI 's who destroyed 38 planes from British

British who destroyed 38 planes from NAZI's

NAZI's mine Blast killed 38 British soldiers

WHAT is this ............???!!!

It is a American British News, (maybe they say " oh dont panic " it is a fake NEWS or Propanganda )

Where do u get first world news.

Newspaper news, Radio news, (modern time TV news or Internet news. AND NOT TWITTER or what ever u look first to Google news or regular news sites)

World Goverement = World Economy .News can make Economy TILT, control News control = control economy = control power......

Regards,

Tarkan

Your English is good for someone who does not use it a first language. :)

Unfortunately I see no issue with the number 38, just coincidences. You mention a few statistics that use the number 38, but what about the thousands that don't, the same number can appear regularly in things we see, but it in this case I think you are reading to much into it.

I will not spend to much time trying to steer you away from your investigations as you seem to enjoy them. Time will tell... :)

I think the number you are looking for is 11. There is a thread about it somewhere on this sight.

42, surely.

• Like 1

before watching the video;

"it's good to have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out"

..seems like Chubb is being really patient here.

...tarkanx007, who introduced you to this information?

i'll watch the video later tonight