Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man at cinema shoots self in buttocks

Saru

He would have been useful at the previous cinema massacre though, wouldn't he? Maybe that was the thinking behind taking his gun with him?

Right..so always pack well if you are to open a new bank account lol

He would have been useful at the previous cinema massacre though, wouldn't he? Maybe that was the thinking behind taking his gun with him?

Some one who handles their weapon that badly would NOT have been of any use what-so-ever at the movie shooting....

• Like 7

Ask them what the penalty is for chewing gum...

Max - 15 years no parole.. They don't like repeat bubble blowing offenders

I bet that was a pain in the ass! Sorry, that was lame.

You just had to shoot your mouth off.

;)

Well I guess the massacre would stop if the murderer was doubled over laughing...

• Like 2

In my country, this man would get the Death Penalty for his actions.

Yeah, your government kills people pretty easily.

• Like 3

I am waiting for the 'Conspiracy' angle on this one... :whistle:

• Like 2

So cinemas and Walmarts got to be careful of morons carrying guns... what's this world coming to? This latest guy will have good company with this idiot that discharge a gun in Walmart. Way to go, fools!!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/07/24/three-wounded-as-gun-discharges-inside-dallas-wal-mart/

Good God! That's just asinine.

Wonder if he's the first to do that.

He was very incompetent at shooting himself and really should try harder next time. He would be doing society a great favor. LOL

The death penalty for a civilian owning a firearm or using it.

Glad I don't live there, I would rather put up with idiots than idiotic laws.
  • Like 1

Let's see, what I've learned here: Moron + Gun = PITA.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

maybe next time he should go to the pics with the man who blows up his ar5e with fire works, they might get a bang out of it. :su:gun:

• Like 2

OMG!!!! Another US govt. conspiracy!!!

Dang!!!!

This reminds me of a Police officer in my hometown who managed to shoot himself in the butt while getting into his cruiser. He never lived it down either. I think they called him "lefty" for awhile, not sure why... :w00t:

• Like 3

Lord help us... Why did he not have the safety on.. I guess I should ask him that .. Crazy old man

Not all handguns have safeties. Cheap/older ones don't have safety mechanisms. You always carry with a round in the chamber otherwise why carry in the first place?

My personal belief is that Americans should have the right to own certain kinds of firearms.

But I am all for paying an extra 1.00 for metal detectors and a cop or two at movie theaters, etc. And making the "concealed" carriers leave theirs at home or in their car in certain public venues!

Hypothetically speaking, this idiot could have easily accidentally shot his own 5-year-old grandchild sitting next to him or my grandchild!

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Was the film so bad he had to shoot himself to alleviate the drudgery of it?

• Like 3

he could have just said he wanted to go to the bathroom and make an exit from the film. but he chose a more dramatic exit by shooting himself in the butt :)

There's a LMAO moment!

Glad I don't live there, I would rather put up with idiots than idiotic laws.

At least we have lowest fatal crime rates in the world and we don't need to worry about being victims of gun violence whereever we go.