Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Steve Quayle's list of dead scientists

OverSword

No takers?

Really interesting stuff, so many micro-biologists woking on things like AIDS to bio-weapons dying from home invasions, muggings, suspicious suicides, single vehicle car wrecks.

If I was a conspiracy theorist ( :innocent: ) I'd be on this like stink on dead fish.

• Like 3

Okay, I'll take a guess: because people, including scientists, die all the time from various causes? What's 'suspicious' about the suicides, are there any suicides listed that are deemed non-suspicious? I thought I saw some astronomers listed also, what do they have to do with bio-weapons? Most importantly, has anyone analyzed the mortality data to see if scientists are dying at a higher rate than the base population?

• Like 4

Yeah..... I don't know, let me conduct a study and and get back to you on that............

Perhaps I should have mentioned imagination and desire to be interested helpful.

• Like 3

I am interested if there's something to it. Our imagination could take us all kinds of places and I'm sure make all kinds of connections and note numerous coincidences. You asked for a 'guess' though, so I gave you my best guess based on, literally, a list of dead scientists with no context.

Am I wrong that the underlying statement or suggestion is, 'Isn't it strange that all these scientists/biochemists have died in the last ~20 years?'? Shouldn't then the first step logically be finding out if it is actually unusual or if it falls outside general mortality rates and causes? Yes, we could just jump to the part where we start trying to connect these people and try to find something that looks 'fishy', I doubt that would be too difficult (for some definitions of 'fishy'), but that seems to put the cart before the horse when it can be squashed simply if were to find out, 'actually, scientists' death rate and causes of death are right in line with the general population'. For all we know, they may be dying at a rate less than the population.

I'm not trying to be a bummer or anything, just seems a bit too wide open right now; a simple list doesn't really tell us if there's anything unusual going on, and I guess I'm not sure what you're looking for. Maybe it's just to see if we could create a 'conspiracy theory' from this, that might be interesting.

• Like 4

Okay, I'll take a guess: because people, including scientists, die all the time from various causes? What's 'suspicious' about the suicides, are there any suicides listed that are deemed non-suspicious? I thought I saw some astronomers listed also, what do they have to do with bio-weapons? Most importantly, has anyone analyzed the mortality data to see if scientists are dying at a higher rate than the base population?

Drug addled rockstars don't even die at this rate . Look at Keef .

The list of 911 witnesses who are now dead,reads like this too .

• Like 2

It looks to me like Steve Quayle could do a little more work in tying these dead scientists together in some way, he just has lists of them, doesn't mention anything specifically suspicious about their deaths for some of the scientists, and has some links to articles. Some of the more specific articles are at least interesting, if everything they are saying is actually accurate and complete. But if Quayle is trying to impress just with the sheer amount of scientists, he could at least have some standards as far as who deserves to be included:

#52: Ilsley Ingram, age 84. Died on April 12, 2004 from unknown causes. Ingram was Director of the Supraregional Haemophilia Reference Centre and the Supraregional Centre for the Diagnosis of Bleeding Disorders at the St. Thomas Hospital in London. Although his age is most likely the reason for his death, why wasn't this confirmed by the family in the news media?

Why wasn't the reason for his death 'confirmed' by the family in the news media, really? Is this what makes an 84 year old passing away suspicious in some way? Because it's got an easy, likely, sensible explanation: it's none of the news media's business, and the family has no obligation to respond to ghouls. I think Quayle needs a bit more focus, maybe just strictly on microbiologists that have some suspicion to them.

• Like 5

Psst hey!, Oversword:

27 Club.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

Liquid Gardens (great name for a bar or Night Club by the way!) already looked at the list and I'm taking his word for it because he's never lied to me before.

Steve Quayle isn't a relation to Mr. Potatoe-head, is he?.

- LG

• Like 3

A conspiracy theorist would find that an extra hair on a gnats butt worthy of blaming it on the US government.

Psst hey!, Oversword:

27 Club.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

Liquid Gardens (great name for a bar or Night Club by the way!) already looked at the list and I'm taking his word for it because he's never lied to me before.

Thanks, haven't thought of the name that way, good idea though.

Curiously, I got 'liquid gardens' from a Jimi Hendrix song. And of course Jimi is pretty much a founding member of, you guessed it, the 27 Club!! Add in that our screen names start with the same 2 initials, we both posted at times that end in nines which just conveniently happens to be the exact number of letters in the screen name of the original poster, OverSword... well, I think that's all I need say, just read between the lines...

• Like 3

Thanks, haven't thought of the name that way, good idea though.

Curiously, I got 'liquid gardens' from a Jimi Hendrix song. And of course Jimi is pretty much a founding member of, you guessed it, the 27 Club!! Add in that our screen names start with the same 2 initials, we both posted at times that end in nines which just conveniently happens to be the exact number of letters in the screen name of the original poster, OverSword... well, I think that's all I need say, just read between the lines...

Ahhh, but you're not Canadian, are you...? ;)

:whistle:

Cz

• Like 1

Cz

If Iron Lotus (I would have gone with 'Butterfly' myself) or Corp, also likes Liquid Gardens' post, THEN... it's a conspiracy!

• Like 1

If Iron Lotus (I would have gone with 'Butterfly' myself) or Corp, also likes Liquid Gardens' post, THEN... it's a conspiracy!

Oh yes... quite right.... nothing else to see here.... * WINK *

Cz

....*glares* lol ;)

Yeah..... I don't know, let me conduct a study and and get back to you on that............

Perhaps I should have mentioned imagination and desire to be interested helpful.

Oh okay, I'll do it then if you're going to question my imagination and desire to be interested. 2004 is Quayle's biggest list, with 27 dead scientists. There are 43000 members of the American Society of Microbiologists worldwide (Steve includes the deaths of two Iraqi scientists on his 2004 list). The death rate in the US is, I'll round down, 8 per 1000 people annually. Thus, we should expect on average 344 (8 times 43) of our 43000 ASM members to die annually, we're a bit short with 27. But let's be fair, we're really talking about mur-der here I think. There are some obvious murders it appears on his list, and the US murder rate is 5.5 per 100,000 in 2004, so we'd only expect around 2 of the ASM members to be murdered a year (the US has a high murder rate and there is a death in England listed I think, but the other international deaths are in the safe havens of Mexico and Iraq, so I think this rate is fair). So yes, this at first looks fishy if we take Steve's word for everything in his cause of death descriptions; there appear to be, depending on how generous we want to be, roughly 10 possible murders on the list, maybe a few more. Screw it, let's say all 27 are murders including the two 84 year olds, that means we'd need these to come out of a pool of less than 500,000 people in order for this many murders to be unusually high, on average (allowing for the total imprecision and invalidity of my equation, but it's only as vague as the original assertion is). So at this point, it's possible something's amiss, but we don't know because only some on our list of 27 are microbiologists.

Thus ends my display of desire to be interested, but I think someone who is equally desiring of interest should add to our pool of 43000 ASM members the numbers of professional entomologists, wildlife scientists/veterinarians, nuclear scientists, PhD chemists, alternative energy experts, hematologists, and professors and scientists 'who also held leadership positions within' a university's medical community, all who are included in the 2004 dead scientists list along with microbiologists, and see where we stand next to half a million. 2004 seemed to be an exceptionally hazardous year to be a scientist and is the worst case; the other years have less than half the number in 2004 and are probably more representative. And none of this required conducting a study just a couple lookups; no man, you just relax, I got this one... ;)

On the plus side, I've never even heard of this 'conspiracy' if that's what it's called, so at least it's novel to me.

• Like 5

Cz

As usual, nothing escapes your laser-keen vision, Cz. As you well know though, 'foreign agents' are a crucial component of any good CT, and I live only a half-hour drive from both a tunnel and a bridge to the glorious Hoserland, home to vast nature, better-than-American beer, slightly weird accents, primo weed, and curling.

• Like 3

Does anyone know of Dr. Patriciaq Doyle is still alive? I can look it up. Just want you to think abiout her for a while. And then go to her site. Again, I mentioned before on another thread tonight, her information is stored on a computer a couople of replacements back, while a brief search doesn't bring anything up.

Basically, I remember she wrote about the exhumation of a 1918 (?) flu victim dug up because we didn't have any store on this entire earth for the swine flu. Once they dug up the victim, and a few years later, the swine flu became an issue.

Hey, my memory is good. It merely has a perceptual slant just like the rest of you have.

Liquid Gardens,

There is no conspiracy. You're obviouslly a 'Canadian'. Relax and join the 'group'. Oversword is from 'Seattle', which is code word for 'Canadian wannabe'.

*Iron Lotus glares again*, while the Vancouver/Marvin Martian guy agent gives a *facepalm*, meanwhile, 'Corp' points an accusatorial simian (index)finger

No! This whole thread was meant in jest, I think.

- spoken by the guy holding a camel by the reins with a guy sitting on top, holding a 30-30, wondering if that what was, was transpired.

Somewhere in New Zealand, there's a grey alien telling investigators, "I know nothing!"

And, somewhere in the mythical land called, "Seattle", a damn is actually given. Okay, not actually 'given'. Let's call it 'borrowed', even though it was stolen.

• Like 1

While we see that chemo is not really all that great for us, or at least not as great as what "they" tell us it is, yesterday or the day before, I came across info on a virus that prevents cancer, the AAV2.

It is obvious that this has been known for quite some time, but this is the first I have heard of it, while I daily review medical news sites.

http://search.eurekalert.org/e3/query.html?qt=AAV2+&charset=iso-8859-1&qc=ev3rel&rf=1&col=ev3rel

My sister died of a virus-causing cancer we were both repeatedly exposed to. I was immune to it, according to Dr.s who screened me at the time it was an issue. She was not immune. Also I take a LOT of vitamins and minerals. She did not.

I contend that cancer is a nutritional deficit disease.

Anyway, find some way to get this AAV2 virus. And I am out of the running. LOL.

Here's lists of dead scientists with cause of deaths.....I contributed who, take a guess as to why and post.

http://www.stevequay...index.php?s=145

http://www.stevequay...index.php?s=146

http://www.stevequay...index.php?s=147

I have been watching this for some time too, since the mid-90's, when I first got online.

That was when rense.com wasn't so ... well, it has changed. I seldom go there anymore.

It is your expectation that they be tied together. Don't imagine that Quayle must be expectiing the things you do.

As far as I am concerned, he is merely listing dead scientists.

It looks to me like Steve Quayle could do a little more work in tying these dead scientists together in some way, he just has lists of them, doesn't mention anything specifically suspicious about their deaths for some of the scientists, and has some links to articles. Some of the more specific articles are at least interesting, if everything they are saying is actually accurate and complete. But if Quayle is trying to impress just with the sheer amount of scientists, he could at least have some standards as far as who deserves to be included:

#52: Ilsley Ingram, age 84. Died on April 12, 2004 from unknown causes. Ingram was Director of the Supraregional Haemophilia Reference Centre and the Supraregional Centre for the Diagnosis of Bleeding Disorders at the St. Thomas Hospital in London. Although his age is most likely the reason for his death, why wasn't this confirmed by the family in the news media?

Why wasn't the reason for his death 'confirmed' by the family in the news media, really? Is this what makes an 84 year old passing away suspicious in some way? Because it's got an easy, likely, sensible explanation: it's none of the news media's business, and the family has no obligation to respond to ghouls. I think Quayle needs a bit more focus, maybe just strictly on microbiologists that have some suspicion to them.

It is your expectation that they be tied together. Don't imagine that Quayle must be expectiing the things you do.

As far as I am concerned, he is merely listing dead scientists.

Well, yes, we agree then; he is merely listing dead scientists, I think I already stated that. I was trying to find some purpose to it, ya know, because we're posting on the 'Consipiracies & Secret Societies' forum, but my bad I guess. Odd that he is merely listing dead scientists but you 'have been watching this for some time too'; I'll tentatively 'expect' that this is because you then have a curious interest in the composition of scientist obituaries.

And of course the careful reader will note that he's not 'merely listing dead scientists'; linky three is to his articles page, with such non-expectation-inducing titles as 'Mysterious Deaths of Microbiologists', 'Was Dr Kelly - Vince Fostered', and 'Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales'.

• Like 2

Speaking of Mad Scientists, there is one of them in the latest Bourne movie, and it really was a well done scene, The guy had an automatic pistol and went through 2 or 3 magazines. :tu:

Impressive list, maybe something is on the horizon ... with all these H1N1 and other **** who knows. They made aids, now they are screwing around with influenza. Also Svalbard seed vault