Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you accept the Mark of the Beast?

Clarakore

MOTB Hypothetical Scenario #4  

92 members have voted

1. 1. If the Antichrist were real would you:

• Hide in the woods and survive by hunting white fighting back and resisting until the end?
    • Stay in the city and get persecuted for not accepting the mark?
    • Accept the mark and become a follower of the Antichrist?
    • Other?

This thread is based on the RFID one but come on let us just cut to the chase. Would you accept the MOTB? Please try and be serious but also imagine it really was real. Maybe the dude won't be as evil as others claim? Maybe you still want to eat without having to skin your own deer. And who says it can't be a chick?

Accept the mark, stay alive. It will be no different from the dark ages, so long as I don't get slaughtered for being a witch I'm okay with it.

• Like 1

I would say that my views are similar to those in the RFID thread, but you are talking about a completely different scenario altogether. Because, from what I can see that you are saying, there is no real benefit of having said MOTB, except for basic amenities, I would have to say that I, personally, would run from it for as long/far away as I could. Again, because it has no benefit.

Also, yes I am ignoring the Antichrist bit, this is a political/moral view, the person under which you are branded should not matter, but the branding itself.

The idea of living in the forest is attractive to me.

• Like 4

Fear of death is over rated. We all do it in our own good time and no complaints so far ;) I wouldn't receive a mark. Did you know that in the time of the Inquisition they had devices to gag Christians so that they could not "witness" AS they were being killed? Now THAT is fear my friend :tu:

• Like 2

So this is hypothetical and saying if the Devil was real etc.

Which would mean god and heaven where real?

I'd fight the beast.... Then if it killed me, I'd go to heaven....

I won't accept the chip ever, even if it's not the mark of the beast. I like being natural.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 5

I agree with Coffey, if it was a reality and therefore the existence of heaven and hell are as a result a known reality then the only option is to fight or martyr.

• Like 1

Accepting the mark would basically be going back to the slave days and that is what You would become a slave

In the short term You would receive basic amenities like food water heat etc but at what cost later on after having accepted the mark (once they got what they want)?

As I stated in the RFID chip thread, there is no way on this earth I would accept either the MOTB or the RFID chip

Even if it meant starving, being tortured etc

• Like 1

if it wre real and there truly was an antichrist i would just off myself.

there no one gets me.

if it wre real and there truly was an antichrist i would just off myself.

there no one gets me.

If You were to do that, then the antichrist would still win (theoretically) as suicides (supposedly) automatically go to hell

• Like 1

I think the better question is would you know what the Mark of the Beast is?

The bible is clear that evil is crafty. Chances are that this mark would not be something one would recognize as belonging to the antichrist.

It would be disguised as something else. Perhaps a code identifing one as a member of a group. It might be a microchip. Perhaps as a safety measure. It might be requires to prove citizenship.

Imagine that one. A policy in which everyone recieves a mark or microchip to prove that they are a citizen. Similar to your social insurance number. It could be advertised to the public as a means to separate citizens from illegal immigrates.

It could be sold to the public as an alterative to debt or credit card if it were a microchip in the hand. As the bible says this mark will be required to buy or sell.

Assuming the Antichrist exists I doubt he would gain a following by announcingwho and what he/she is or wants.

• Like 4

So, we haven't defined Antichrist or what the Mark would mean yet?

Is this strictly in the Abrahamic ideology or can we Luciferians jump in?

Is the Mark of the Beast the same as the Mark of Cain?

Define Antichrist?

So this is hypothetical and saying if the Devil was real etc.

Which would mean god and heaven where real?

I'd fight the beast.... Then if it killed me, I'd go to heaven....

I won't accept the chip ever, even if it's not the mark of the beast. I like being natural.

So, we haven't defined Antichrist or what the Mark would mean yet?

Is this strictly in the Abrahamic ideology or can we Luciferians jump in?

Is the Mark of the Beast the same as the Mark of Cain?

Well in response to all three quotes. Just because something is marketed to us as the mark of the beast, or as Gamma-lunas said what if some other device is implanted in us, but unlike she said what if it really wasn't the mark of the beast just a way to prove citizenship and to buy and sell so others themselves would conspiracy theorize it was the mark. Then at the same time what if we did have a one world government with one leader. This person would be the Antichrist! Scary, maybe not.

Just because all the above happened does not mean the Bible or any other religious book is real. or that heaven or hell are real either.

So Coffey and libstak are not believers but would become so if the above happened?

I made this thread in the hopes of those who would never believe it was real even if the circumstances fit. The hard core skeptic would never believe, right?

@ Etu yes please give it any slant you want and tell us what would happen under that simulation.

Edited by Lookitisoneofthosepeople

If You were to do that, then the antichrist would still win (theoretically) as suicides (supposedly) automatically go to hell

One version says that during the time of the Antichrist but specifically when the locust who bite are loose that those who try to die will be unable too.

That sounds creepily like scientists being able to restore human life after it has expired. So what if you die and voila they bring you back to life.

Edited by Lookitisoneofthosepeople

One version says that during the time of the Antichrist but specifically when the locust who bite are loose that those who try to die will be unable too.

That sounds creepily like scientists being able to restore human life after it has expired. So what if you die and voila they bring you back to life.

I recently watched a miniseries called Torchwood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchwood

On a certain day people suddenly became unable to die. It literally gave me nightmares.

• Like 1

Well in response to all three quotes. Just because something is marketed to us as the mark of the beast, or as Gamma-lunas said what if some other device is implanted in us, but unlike she said what if it really wasn't the mark of the beast just a way to prove citizenship and to buy and sell so others themselves would conspiracy theorize it was the mark. Then at the same time what if we did have a one world government with one leader. This person would be the Antichrist! Scary, maybe not.

Just because all the above happened does not mean the Bible or any other religious book is real. or that heaven or hell are real either.

So Coffey and libstak are not believers but would become so if the above happened?

I made this thread in the hopes of those who would never believe it was real even if the circumstances fit. The hard core skeptic would never believe, right?

@ Etu yes please give it any slant you want and tell us what would happen under that simulation.

Well if a big devil guy was proven to exist or the antichrist etc and it was known then of course i'd beleive.

This is a good thread though. :tu:

I think the better question is would you know what the Mark of the Beast is?

The bible is clear that evil is crafty. Chances are that this mark would not be something one would recognize as belonging to the antichrist.

It would be disguised as something else. Perhaps a code identifing one as a member of a group. It might be a microchip. Perhaps as a safety measure. It might be requires to prove citizenship.

Imagine that one. A policy in which everyone recieves a mark or microchip to prove that they are a citizen. Similar to your social insurance number. It could be advertised to the public as a means to separate citizens from illegal immigrates.

It could be sold to the public as an alterative to debt or credit card if it were a microchip in the hand. As the bible says this mark will be required to buy or sell.

Assuming the Antichrist exists I doubt he would gain a following by announcingwho and what he/she is or wants.

I agree with your perception. If you look closely at the symbols and Hebrew numerology interpretations, it seems to me to be more the leader or leaders of a unified evil global "nation" over the buy and selling founded on the greed and power of the evil leader beasts that want to viewed as being the savior of the world. IMO beasts are leaders and world systems that take true spiritualty out of the life of man.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

This Abrahamic 'conspiracy', (which it is) dates back to Babylonian Astrology. The 36 Babylonian gods (decans) were given sacred numbers 1 thru 36 which placated their importance as well as placing them in Astrological frames within the constellations (12 ea.). The 36 decans ruled over 10 degrees of the zodiacal circle and over 10 days of the 360-day year.

The sum of the numbers from 1-36 is 666;

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12

+ 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22

+ 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32

+ 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666

This number (666) is referred to as 'the Grand Number of the Sun'. The Babylonian Sun-God is the cosmic god and the Father of all gods.

It becomes obvious that the Christian faith, in its necessity to eradicate all paganism, used this number of the Sun/Son God/Father of all gods as a tool to convince its sheeple of the evil, bad, devil worshiping Babylonians (who's King was also tagged with the Lucifer moniker in Isaiah 14:12)

*999 in Gematria; Nine is finality or completion. The first example of its use is that infinitely sealed first verse of the Bible: "In the beginning God'' which in Hebrew is: Brayshith Elohim which has the numeric value of 999. The very next statement "created the heaven" is also sealed with 999.

The Mark of the Beast is the Mark of Cain.

Metaphorically, Cain is the first "murderer" and Luciferian. He kills his ignorant and innocent alter ego called Abel, who is symbolic of the ignorant mindless obeying drones the Ain Soph (YHWH) created before all time. This becomes the Luciferian symbol of Transformation from Mindlessness to Godhood. Whether these are deific forces or psychological symbols is up to the person. For the Luciferian, whether they are "real" or not is irrelevant, all begins within the self.

Literalists will say it was Cain's actual brother, but no such literal murder took place. Cain was not the child of Adam and Eve. But rather Adam and Lilith, who refused to submit to Adam. She demanded equality as a woman. Adam refused her equal partnership and she ascended and became a mother of demons. This is why Cain has the goat head and when he sheds his former self, and accepts his dark side, he takes the Mark of Cain.

now you are adding specific religious beliefs to the equation.

not all christian (or nonchristian) religions believe that suicides go to hell.

and in any case i think i'm already there, so no biggie

I would not have the mark and never follow the antichrist, I would find some way for my family to survive :-) this hypothetical scenario sounds tough but I reckon you could stay alive and free.

I've always followed God and his ways and have some of the godly abilities that human life is evolving to. I've been given signs for the past 15-20 years and more. Yet although i feel that the world hAS CHANGED FOR THE WORST. pEOPLE HAVE CHANGED! They aren't the good bearing loving citizens that used to be on this planet! They have somehow turned into uncontrollable and untrustworthy creatures. I remember asking God if i was chosen and was answered immediately with a flash of lightning and thunder, so i questioned it again because it was had too perfect of timing for what i was asking so i asked again and as i did, lightning flashed and thunder soared through the ground. So i believe the planet knows who i am, but no one will ever give me that credit, so now i just stand in the background looking for people that are against God and i pass judgement on them, due to their disgusting ways and habits!

I proved on facebook last Sunday that the planet was due for an 8.0 quake and two days later that quake came proving i am and know what i am, and to be walked all over by your kind is utterly disgusting and disturbing! It's hard to not want to destroy this planet because of the treatment you all give each other! I shook Vice Presidents Bush's hand back in 82' when i was just 5 or 6 years old and he asked me"Do you know why you are here?" I have been questioning it my whole life all up until the past decade or so when i had a run in with a UFO in the sky and a possible visitation in my cottage by an unknown being that telepathically told me to swing my foot far to the left as i was swinging my foot back and forth in bed to lose energy to fall asleep, yet i was still moving my foot and when something told me to swing it further than what i was doing, my foot ended up touching something at the end of my bed. So i figured since this being was calm , casual and telepathically told me to swing my foot to realize something was next to me, i then told myself to wait a couple minutes , then get out of bed and start turning on lights! If it can telepathically communicate , then it can also listen to what our minds say on a telepathic level. So i gave the being enough time to leave so i or it wouldn't be startled! An all this a year or so after seeing a UFO while driving on Canaveral Groves BLvd. in Brevard county, then a mo9nth after seeing this UFO, the show"Invasion " came out on tv that was based around the same location area.

Since Brevard county borders the ST Johns river and this show also took place around the ST. Johns River, how weird, huh?f how ironic, huh?

You see i grew up on military bases since i was two years old and it is weird because my mother married and Air Force Master sargeant when i was two years old, and two years old is the age that the secret agencies start their MK Ultra project! How ironic there too, huh?

I remember a few years ago also back in 08' or 07' around the same time all this other stuff happened, something came to me telepathically to prove to the world that God is with us, and it told me then that the sun would have no sunspots on it for three years, i thought nothing of the thought until i saw this in the news:http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&sa=X&ei=bCoxUKXcNojBswaJ2oGAAg&ved=0CE0QvwUoAQ&q=sun+has+no+sunspots+on+it+for+three+years&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d858ff3861264939&biw=1366&bih=705

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&sa=X&ei=bCoxUKXcNojBswaJ2oGAAg&ved=0CE0QvwUoAQ&q=sun+has+no+sunspots+on+it+for+three+years&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d858ff3861264939&biw=1366&bih=705

interesting that something would telepathically tell me this stuff!

I even remember doing a mental test to see how strong my mind is. I was watching the Jay Leno show and Robert deniro was on it. Can't remember the year exactly, it was between 06'-09' cant remeber the exact date of the show yet, but i know NBC has the episode recorded to prove i did do this to robert deniro. I was bored one night and watching Jay Leno, robert Deniro was talking to Jay,when i had a weird test to try out. It was like in the movie "Buce Almighty" where he jim carrey takes dave carells words from him on the News, well that what i decided to do to Robert De Niro, i concentrated and focused my universal powers on Robert DENiro to see if i could do the same to him on live television, as i concentrated on him, he began to stutter and jumble his words, unable to get out what he was wanting to say to JayLeno for about 4-6 seconds, then he turned to the camera as if looking at me and says,"You took my words from me!" "Holy ****", I said to myself. It really does work and i really do have abnormal human abilities!

I found a unique abilities testing center in Atlanta that i called to tell them my certain abilities and they are offering 50,000 $ to anyone able to prove their abilities. Well i already have on national television and proved with it that time is irrelevant when it comes to my powers at least! i proved it to be irrelevant because all shows are prerecorded, yet my abilities still worked even though it was pre-recorded which proves that time is irrelevant at least to my powers!

I was shown as a child by god that ihave pre-cognitive abilities also when a dream i had ended up telling me what was going to happen the next day! i had a dream my mother was standing in my closet holding a Nintendo 8 bit system and said," I have a surprise for you?" the next day in real life when she came home she tells me," I have a surprise for you!" and me after having the dream i did i answered,"You got me my Nintendo!" and she said,"YES, how did you know? Amazing that as a kid I was already beginning to understand my abilities.

Now the question i ask is, since the world has turned a blind eye to me telling everyone about these incidents for so long and not wanting to believe, yet you all still want to walk all over one another and treat each other like **** constantly. How can i keep my mind calm from wanting to destroy everything around me for this constant treatment of **** i have been constantly given? It's hard to not want to destroy you all for this idiot ******* treatment everyone has and gives! Is this planet really worth saving because of the constant treatment i have been given? Should i ask for more solar flares or just cause them with my anger? should i warn of more3 quakes so that it becomes a reality, or should i ask for a country to be destroyed by natural disaster? What do i have to do to make you believe? I have already burned my wrist over anger with a corkscrew that ended up burning 666 into my wrist because you all have shown your true ******* colors! Didn't want to burn it into my wrist, but i needed an extra hand in making you people believe!:http://www.flickr.com/photos/76108109@N04/7817066054/

So thanks for making me choose both sides to help out and join. Knowing this makes me wonder if God is actually Satan too! If we as humans have two sides, then God must be the same!

This Abrahamic 'conspiracy', (which it is) dates back to Babylonian Astrology. The 36 Babylonian gods (decans) were given sacred numbers 1 thru 36 which placated their importance as well as placing them in Astrological frames within the constellations (12 ea.). The 36 decans ruled over 10 degrees of the zodiacal circle and over 10 days of the 360-day year.

The sum of the numbers from 1-36 is 666;

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12

+ 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22

+ 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32

+ 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666

This number (666) is referred to as 'the Grand Number of the Sun'. The Babylonian Sun-God is the cosmic god and the Father of all gods.

It becomes obvious that the Christian faith, in its necessity to eradicate all paganism, used this number of the Sun/Son God/Father of all gods as a tool to convince its sheeple of the evil, bad, devil worshiping Babylonians (who's King was also tagged with the Lucifer moniker in Isaiah 14:12)

*999 in Gematria; Nine is finality or completion. The first example of its use is that infinitely sealed first verse of the Bible: "In the beginning God'' which in Hebrew is: Brayshith Elohim which has the numeric value of 999. The very next statement "created the heaven" is also sealed with 999.

The Mark of the Beast is the Mark of Cain.

Metaphorically, Cain is the first "murderer" and Luciferian. He kills his ignorant and innocent alter ego called Abel, who is symbolic of the ignorant mindless obeying drones the Ain Soph (YHWH) created before all time. This becomes the Luciferian symbol of Transformation from Mindlessness to Godhood. Whether these are deific forces or psychological symbols is up to the person. For the Luciferian, whether they are "real" or not is irrelevant, all begins within the self.

Literalists will say it was Cain's actual brother, but no such literal murder took place. Cain was not the child of Adam and Eve. But rather Adam and Lilith, who refused to submit to Adam. She demanded equality as a woman. Adam refused her equal partnership and she ascended and became a mother of demons. This is why Cain has the goat head and when he sheds his former self, and accepts his dark side, he takes the Mark of Cain.

Could you tell me what the 777 is from your view?