Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Im Developing A Reptillian Sense & Sight

Gerone

For some time now I have been making remarkable discoveries pertaining to the creation and evolution of mankind. Attached are images of some of my findings. The image with Nervi Hall, named after its building designer, and the sculpture by Fazzini, I can see the image for its true design and meaning. I gave example of some of my findings and it is my contention I can fill in the entire sculpture in a similar way, whereas, I know what it truly represents. The second image is of a ancient structure at angkor wat. I give you for the first time ever disclosed that there are turtles incorporated within the eves of the building design. Additionally, at the tails locations of the turtles are the depictions of creatures created by a sucessfull genetic manipulation process that has the step by step procedure detailed on face of the building depicted in the attachment.

I would like to offer much more, however, I must be carefull here whereas I had a previous topic of mine LOCKED here because I was cited with having a over imagination and promoting my own self agenda. I leave you with my name is Gerone Wright and if you Goggle my name my previous topic here with Unexplained Mysteries. com . will appear with all my other interesting internet posted submissions. Gerone Wright

PS. The angkor wat image when reviewed in thumbnail size produces a facial image of a reptiliian being. Amazingly a similar image is created with the Vaticans Pigna (pinecone) headed statue in Rome. If I can upload the image I will enclude it as well for your viewing pleasure.

PS. Ill have to attach all the images after I resizing them. Only one image "angkor wat " was sucessfully uploaded with this submission.post-129484-0-10959800-1345327438_thumb.

For some time now I have been making remarkable discoveries pertaining to the creation and evolution of mankind. Attached are images of some of my findings. The image with Nervi Hall, named after its building designer, and the sculpture by Fazzini, I can see the image for its true design and meaning. I gave example of some of my findings and it is my contention I can fill in the entire sculpture in a similar way, whereas, I know what it truly represents. The second image is of a ancient structure at angkor wat. I give you for the first time ever disclosed that there are turtles incorporated within the eves of the building design. Additionally, at the tails locations of the turtles are the depictions of creatures created by a sucessfull genetic manipulation process that has the step by step procedure detailed on face of the building depicted in the attachment.

I would like to offer much more, however, I must be carefull here whereas I had a previous topic of mine LOCKED here because I was cited with having a over imagination and promoting my own self agenda. I leave you with my name is Gerone Wright and if you Goggle my name my previous topic here with Unexplained Mysteries. com . will appear with all my other interesting internet posted submissions. Gerone Wright

PS. The angkor wat image when reviewed in thumbnail size produces a facial image of a reptiliian being. Amazingly a similar image is created with the Vaticans Pigna (pinecone) headed statue in Rome. If I can upload the image I will enclude it as well for your viewing pleasure.

PS. Ill have to attach all the images after I resizing them. Only one image "angkor wat " was sucessfully uploaded with this submission.post-129484-0-10959800-1345327438_thumb.

Attached are the Nervi hall images Images pertaining above previous submission.

post-129484-0-59415800-1345329902_thumb.

post-129484-0-69746800-1345329933_thumb.

post-129484-0-90360400-1345329972_thumb.

I'd like to offer, if you look, and not too hard either, you'll find lots of animals and even people carved in buildings. :yes:

• Like 2

There's a tree stump in my backyard that kind of looks like an elf, or perhaps one of Snow White's dwarfs. Am I then developing "elf sense and sight"? Or perhaps, just perhaps this is simply pareidolia?

• Like 4

There was a tree behind my old house that looked like a witch casting a spell.

"I'm developing a reptilian sight and sense".

Ok so you are basically blind and sensing vibrations in the air with your tongue?

Ha! Spot on!!

• Like 2

"I'm developing a reptilian sight and sense".

Ok so you are basically blind and sensing vibrations in the air with your tongue?

*dies*

• Like 1

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 4

Ah for heavens sake....two minutes of my life wasted..gone,vanished.... :( ...

Edited by BrianPotter
  • Like 2

Ah for heavens sake....two minutes of my life wasted..gone,vanished.... :( ...

I find that frequently happens on threads with the word "Reptilian" in them.

• Like 4

I would like to offer much more, however, I must be carefull here whereas I had a previous topic of mine LOCKED here

I'm afraid that this thread is really just a continuation of your previous one and as such the reasons for closing it also apply here - i would suggest that for something like this you would be better posting your findings in a blog rather than as a discussion topic on the forums.

Closed.

• Like 1