Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop circle nonsense

DarkMavis

I just realised that in every single crop circle, there is no part of that formation that isn't either a few feet from another part of the circle, a tractor line or the edge of the field. I just went through hundreds of pages of Google results and never found a single circle that broke this rule. In parts of the USA and in parts of the UK, crops are watered/sprayed by air, or by emmitters permanently placed in the fields. Yet I have not found one single picture of a circle in the middle of such a field. Maybe these circles are made by aliens, but they are climbing into the field and walking along the tractor lines to do so. You want to stop university students flattening your crops on their holidays? Get a pilot to spray from the air.

This actually made me laugh. Although, my big question isn't how, but why?

If it is aliens, they're probably teenagers who want to watch the local sentient race freak out over a couple of circles and lines.

You want to stop university students flattening your crops on their holidays? Get a pilot to spray from the air.

How much does it cost to spray a bit of university student repellant?

• Like 5

If all crop circles are done by people how did they come up with the intricate lines in so short of time? Its my understanding these events usually take place at night which would make the patterns even more difficult.

• Like 3

If all crop circles are done by people how did they come up with the intricate lines in so short of time? Its my understanding these events usually take place at night which would make the patterns even more difficult.

I dare say the more intricate ones occur with the complicity of the owners of the land.

• Like 4

Every time I see a new crop circle thread, it makes me wonder even more how not everyone knows how they are done, and how fast.

Just a google search of " making crop circles ", and anyone can see it done.....

We can send a sophisticated robot 150 Million miles away, to another planet, land it safely,( and film it landing with another un-manned ship ) run numerous tests, send them back to Earth........

But we can't make crop circles?

Common Sense people.......Give humans a little more credit.

• Like 6

I think initially,years before you could find directions on the internet ...,this was a group or family,that passed it down from generation to generation ,and to never admit to doing it.

It's their little joke on the world ,that they share with only their group .

Some crop circles look great, no denying it. The fractal patterns are impressive.

But they are all done by people. No ET involvement here at all.

• Like 2

There is little to no doubt in my mind that ALL crops circles are made by terrestrial dudes.

• Like 3

I Agree That 99% Of Them Are Totally Man Made And Can Probably Be Easily Explained .. But What's With That 1% That Can't Really Be Explained??!!

• Like 2

I Agree That 99% Of Them Are Totally Man Made And Can Probably Be Easily Explained .. But What's With That 1% That Can't Really Be Explained??!!

What 1% ?

• Like 2

i made a crop circle once when whilst drunk i stumbled into a field and after walking in circles for a bit getting confused and wondering where the hell i was i fell asleep, granted it was not big or that circular but it still counts as far as im concerned

• Like 1

i made a crop circle once when whilst drunk i stumbled into a field and after walking in circles for a bit getting confused and wondering where the hell i was i fell asleep, granted it was not big or that circular but it still counts as far as im concerned

Aye..great what you can do when your drunk...i fell asleep in a graveyard on quite a few occasions on my way home....wasnt spooky at all..was very peaceful..!

Yes, farmers charge hippies money to access the circles. Do NOT believe them when they complain about the destroyed crop. Even if the wern't being subsidised, at £10 a head, you don't need many hippies meditating in the circle to recover the costs. Most of the circle makers are university students on holiday. There is a friendly rivalry between groups. Don't buy that nonsense about it being too hard to make them in one night. Each circle is broken down into sets of instructions to be followed by each individual maker independently of the others, all using the same fixed point for reference. Any circle not discovered the next day, can be added to the next night. When circle "researchers" say we humans are not capable of a bit of geometry and some corn stomping, they just mean THEY are not capable of it and must assume nobody is, or they have to face the fact they aren't too bright. Then again, belonging to a "scientific" organisation that's so blatantly biased and keen to push an agenda, regardless of how much they have to fabricate evidence and doctor facts should be enough evidence of that.

I saw some guys on a show who said they are responsible for doing the crop circles they were put to the test :td: Epic Fail. They were allowed 24hrs to reproduce a slightly intircate circle they diddn't even come close, this doesn't mean all are made by man or ? it just means some circles are unexplained. :tu:

• Like 2

What 1% ?

To be honest, i never had much interest in crop circles until I read the book "Secrets in the Field" by Freddie Silva.

Here is a link to a site with information to consider.

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/

There definitely seems to be a difference among different crop circles such as

Changes to plants

http://paranormal.about.com/od/cropcircles/qt/Crop-Circle-Evidence-Changes-To-Plants.htm

Dr. Eltjo H. Haselhoff, Ph.D., a former employee of Los Alamos National Laboratories, noted these alterations in crop circle plants in his research: "It was discovered that the plant stems inside these formations had increased in diameter, as an effect of intensive heating, with an astonishing circular symmetry. Moreover, this effect perfectly matched the radiation pattern of an electromagnetic point source at a height of four meters and ten centimeters above that field.

Electromagnetic and radioactive effects

http://paranormal.about.com/od/cropcircles/qt/Crop-Circle-Evidence-Electromagnetic-Radioactive-Effects.htm

In 1991, two American nuclear physicists, Michael Chorost and Marshall Dudley, applied their expertise to crop circle research. "After subjecting a number of seed and soil samples to rigorous lab analysis," according to Freddy Silva's article, "Analysis of Crop-Circle Affected Crops and Soil," "their main discovery was that the soil in genuine formations contained no less than four, short-lived radioactive isotopes - vanadium, europium, tellurium and ytterbium. Tests conducted on soil from the Beckhampton July 31 formation yielded alpha emissions 198% above control samples, beta emissions 48% above, both of which seemed 'strikingly elevated,' since they were two to three times as radioactive as soil from outside the formation." Analyzed DNA samples from plants in another circle were found to be considerably more degraded than that of surrounding plants.

I´m also gonna link this video cuz I think it´s really cool. Somebody posted it here some time ago.

• Like 1

Wow, just watched the video in full-screen in the dark (not recommended) and I am concerned that I have just been hypnotised...

• Like 4

Wow, just watched the video in full-screen in the dark (not recommended) and I am concerned that I have just been hypnotised...

Ah nothing to worry about. Now, when I click my fingers you will think you're a chicken...

*click*

• Like 4

What 1% are they?

Follow some of the links on post #18. Many of these circles possess abnormalities that are not easily explained.

I saw some guys on a show who said they are responsible for doing the crop circles they were put to the test :td: Epic Fail. They were allowed 24hrs to reproduce a slightly intircate circle they diddn't even come close, this doesn't mean all are made by man or ? it just means some circles are unexplained. :tu:

People do create some very intricate designs and there are video's of them doing so on youtube.

This doesn't mean that they have created all of them. Colin Andrews the famous CC researcher estimates that the ratio is 80:20 Man made:Natural. Other CC researcher seem estimate that this is near to the truth.

I keep emphasizing however that this is not where the cutting edge of the phenomena lies any more. Watch Rob Buckle's video in post 2.

C´mon all you people who are so sure that ALL crop circles are bunk. I offered some links and definite points for discussion. How about someone explain these results.

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/biophysical.html

• Like 1

C´mon all you people who are so sure that ALL crop circles are bunk. I offered some links and definite points for discussion. How about someone explain these results.

http://www.cropcircl...iophysical.html

I think you make some good points, There is a lot of compelling evidence that some formations are nothing to do with the hand of man. There is compelling evidence however to say that a lot of them are. The discussion by Rob Buckle (See Post 2), goes into a lot of detail about how the circle makers (people) themselves admit that there is unexplainable phenomena at play. Rather than repeat it here, best to watch it then discuss it here.