Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need an animal reading and healing advice

SuddenPsychic

My roommate has had a dog for 6 years who was abandoned and abused and likely an outdoor dog. As many years as we've lived together, this dog is all but half mine. She's an Australian shepherd mix named Emmie. She's approximately 8-9 years old.

I am a sensitive and a healer, but I'm not yet advanced enough to figure out the roots of Emmie's issues nor how to get in there and do some real healing. I'm growing quickly, but not nearly quickly enough.

I can't begin to tell you how genuinely sweet Emmie is, and quite empathic, but she has some hard-core issues:

- She pees on the carpet. We are trying once again to house train her but it doesn't seem to stick, and we have to severely limit her water intake. Even then, she'll barely drink any water, go outside, and twenty minutes later pee in the house again.

- She gets depressed. We laugh and say she's French and has the ennui, but she has daily mood swings where she dips low. She can be such a happy girl, but other times she just lays on her side and won't make eye contact or, even worse, lays on the bed and stares at the wall.

- She bites people - she doesn't want to, you can tell. But she gets confused and freaked out and - those of you who are dog empaths will get this - her older "sister" has emotionally manipulated her to do this sometimes. It hasn't happened many times, and no blood has been shed, but we have to keep her close when we walk her and keep her in another room when company comes over. She is not the kind of violent animal who needs to be put down, but if she hurts the wrong person, you know what will happen.

Emmie had puppies before she was taken to the shelter. The sense I and another sensitive got from her is that the puppies were taken too soon and she is still sad and confused about it. I feel her bladder issues are emotionally related to this. Physically, the vets can find nothing wrong - no infections, no physical problems from giving birth or for any other medical reason.

Emmie had one other abusive incident that has been psychically sensed by more than one person and I don't care to post it because it's graphic, but suffice it to say, with this trauma (for which there is physical evidence), as well as losing her puppies too soon and having been homeless, I'm not surprised she has PTSD. I just don't know what to do about it and it rips my heart out to feel her hurt and not be able to work up enough zing to fix it all. If it were a migraine, I could totally fix that.

I'll be learning level one Reiki in a few months - I don't know if it will help, but a few months is a long way away. Also, I am learning to project. Is it possible that from the astral plane I will be able to get a clearer picture of the issues and do more powerful or effective work than from this plane?

Soooo, my psychic peeps, how do her owner and I help sweet Emmie get house trained and work through her emotional trauma? I don't think the former can happen without dealing with the latter.

Edited by SuddenPsychic

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuddenPsychic

• White Crane Feather

• tinkerbellekisses

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Caesar, the dog whisperer has a website you can send an e-mail to?

Oh honey, thanks for the kind suggestion, but I can't afford a professional empath. I'm asking for a reading. Thank you for your kind thoughts, though. Kindness heals. :)

Edited by SuddenPsychic

Additional info: If she stays in the kitchen, she doesn't go on the tile, but we can't just keep her in there. She actually knows it's wrong to go on the carpet, but she doesn't give any kind of signal when she needs to be taken out. It's like she's afraid to ask to have her need met, so she just pees when you're not looking and then feels horrible about herself.

That said, I'm not looking for training tips, I need a reading on this poor dog. Thank you! :D

Edited by SuddenPsychic

You should take her to a veteranarian acupuncturist .An empath can explain it,but not quell it .

Acupuncture or massage,would help .

There is a book called Four Paws,Five Directions .

Even if you do not understand all the theory ,it shows where the meridians are on a dog and cat,and you can look up the ailment patterns,and massage those points and meridians .

I had a cat with similiar issues,and he was a good boy,but some issues,he remained firm on .

He was also half wild ,which makes his case different ,but they never forget.

Issues of sorrow are lungs.Issues of fear are bladder and kidney .

This is why when people or animals are scared beyond words,they lose bladder control .

Sadness can lead to asthma and hair loss.Hot spots .

Fear ,bladder issues ,depressin .,as well as premature aging,possible cancers.

There is a spot on all animals foreheads,that is equivalent to our third eye .Gently rub this spot ,in a circular motion ,When she's aggitated,or just with you quietly .

She still has abandonment issues is what I'm getting as well .

This calms them ,and creates more trust.....

With my boy ,it was love love love ,but even after 11 years,he would pee on the floor,but it was more a show of alpha male stuff.

If we went to the vet,hysteria .

He was thick .

I hope she at least improves some .

Sudden.....

Your dog is not being allowed to perform to even a fraction of its potential. An Australian Shepard is a highly intelligent animal and needs constant and I mean constant challenge and freedom.

If you cannot perform this... Send the animal to me. My father has an Australian Shepard engraved on his grave stone.

You should not be treating this animal like a human, their spirits are different. Just ask ceaser.

Edited by Seeker79

Yes I agree with seeker,

A dog like that needs so much attention and needs to be exhausted mentally and physically to be happy. She needs a routine and a leader. Watching some of the dog whisperer episodes will help you to understand or buy some of Cesar millan's books.

The dog just needs some training and work. Even if she was abused it can be worked through with the right guidance.

A psychic or empath will be able to help read the dog but you need to help with the training issues.

Hope you can find the help you desire as dogs like her can be amazing with the right work.

You should take her to a veteranarian acupuncturist .An empath can explain it,but not quell it .

Acupuncture or massage,would help .

There is a book called Four Paws,Five Directions .

Even if you do not understand all the theory ,it shows where the meridians are on a dog and cat,and you can look up the ailment patterns,and massage those points and meridians .

Thank you, Simbi. This was exactly the kind of resource and direction I was looking for. I'll be getting instruction on human meridians soon, will get the book and start studying animal meridians now, or perhaps learn both at the same time. I already use acupressure techniques on people to release stored negative energy so I'm thrilled at the prospect of doing this with all the pets in our house. I also live in an area where there are several veterinary acupuncturists so hooray and, again, thank you!

Hi Sudden,

Emmie is telling me that she is protecting her area, did you recently move the furniture and you and your partner are sitting in a spot she used to? Hahhah, she's very smart she's telling me she should have a diploma!!! And she is showing me a bow and arrow drawn. She's trying to tell you that she wants her own spot and that's not it. Is there a cat there or the scent of a cat? She's showing me a cat, it almost looks like it's in spirit. She understands what you guys are talking about most of the time, she is very smart. She keeps telling me about an upside down man... Upside down usually means that they are angry and I think that anger is pointed at Emmie or at least she feels it is. She likes to ride in the car. There is something you asked her and she is telling me to say yes for her. She likes to dance I think, she's showing me a musical note and people dancing around. She says she feels at home with you and that she loves you both.

I felt a good connection with her, please let me know if I did connect.

Gracie.

Hatch, you picked up on so much it's ridiculous. The question is whether Emmie should be mine. The cat is already mine. :) Sending you a PM. Thank you.