Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Hello,

Came across this on the web by totally accident more so than anything. Thought that some of you may enjoy it.

No idea if the information is realiable but thought id post anyway.

PS: Your thoughts?

Hello,

Came across this on the web by totally accident more so than anything. Thought that some of you may enjoy it.

No idea if the information is realiable but thought id post anyway.

PS: Your thoughts?

Interesting read.

Then I read this:

The New World Order: This popular conspiracy theory claims that a small group of international elites controls and manipulates governments, industry and media organisations worldwide. The primary tool they use to dominate nations is the system of central banking. They are said to have funded and in some cases caused most of the major wars of the last 200 years, primarily through carrying out false flag attacks to manipulate populations into supporting them, and have a grip on the world economy, deliberately causing inflation and depressions at will. The people behind the New World Order are thought to be international bankers, in particular the owners of the private banks in the Federal Reserve System, Bank of England and other central banks, and members of the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. Now, although this conspiracy theory was ridiculed for years, it turns out that the Bilderberg does meet and requests no media coverage. They receive no media coverage. The world’s elite meet every year and it goes largely unreported, for what?

Laughed, then decided to head to lunch.

• Like 1

i have to admit i agree with him on how people dismiss ideas to quickly but he comes off as really butt-hurt.

You guys make me think that the MK-ULTRA program might have worked after all.

haha well Like I said lol, I like hearing a 'good' theory as much as the next guy but again I didnt read all of them, maybe like 12.

As for lunch,...great Idea. I can hear hotdogs calling :P haha

Interesting read.

Then I read this:

Interesting read.

Then I read this:

So the Fact the Rothchilds have enough money to feed and house everyone on the planet 3 times over doesn't make you wonder?! LOL

Seriously, there are people starving to death everyday in the world and they have that much money.

Rothchilds and other familes they are connected to own all the central banks.... That's who the goverments are all in debt to.....

Yeah definitly not something weird there... :whistle:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

So the Fact the Rothchilds have enough money to feed and house everyone on the planet 3 times over doesn't make you wonder?! LOL

Seriously, there are people starving to death everyday in the world and they have that much money.

Rothchilds and other familes they are connected to own all the central banks.... That's who the goverments are all in debt to.....

Yeah definitly not something weird there... :whistle:

And the rich have the entitlement to give away money to the poor just because?

We all know morally what is the right thing to do.

But who gives you the right to tell people what they are supposed to do with their money?

• Like 1

But who gives you the right to tell people what they are supposed to do with their money?

I think the point is that governments go to to these rich individuals in order to get money (borrow) before they can actually spend it (those individuals don't actually lend their pre existing personal money, they just create it out of thin air when governments wants it, then charge interest on it). the issuance and destruction of money into/out of society/countries is controlled by a few individuals and their private corporate structures. this gives those individuals power. if governments behave in ways not to the liking of those individuals, then those individuals can create economic problems for those governments, which will manifest as political problems for those governments - they'll get blamed for the state of "the economy" and booted out by the voters. that is what power is - the ability to bend others to your will, and issuance of currency is the biggest power of all, that's why governments and politicians are deferent to central bankers, so it can be said and proven that those that issue the currency control the governments, not the voters.

• Like 2

What Little Fish said is exactly right.

They have the power of money, the econemy and the goverment.

So if they they are in charge of the Goverment, the money and the econemy... Then how are thye not the "elite" or "new world order"?

As for your question, what do they do with their money? They lend it to the goverment as debt... LOL

They make more money and we get it more debt as a society. lol

How can you not see there is something wrong there?! It's the ultimate control of power.

Edited by Coffey

The New World Order is a very high possiblity of being real, and that is what they (governments/elite) are (supposedly) trying to bring about

Such things as the georgia guidestones and other various things lead me to believe they are real

Do a Google for the "georgia guidestones"

what do they do with their money? They lend it to the goverment as debt.
it's important to correct this point as it is worse than you have stated.

they do not lend THEIR money to governments. there is no money transfer from their bank account to government bank account.

what they do is create money out of thin air, they conjure it up like a counterfeiter would. they then transfer that 'counterfeit' money to a government bank account and the government accrues a debt on which it has to pay interest. so every dollar/pound/cent in your pocket/bank account is a debt to the banks, so there is only enough money in existence to pay back the capital, and not enough to pay the capital+interest. so the money to pay the interest has to be borrowed as more debt.

if it were the case that they lent THEIR personal fortunes to governments then if a government went bankrupt, they would lose their fortunes, such a system would diminish the control they have over governments since it would be in their interest for a government's finances to be healthy. in the system we actually have, whereby they create money out of nothing, they actually have all the power and no DIRECT risk to their personal fortunes - they can bankrupt governments and gain more power over them.

• Like 1

The New World Order is a very high possiblity of being real, and that is what they (governments/elite) are (supposedly) trying to bring about

Such things as the georgia guidestones and other various things lead me to believe they are real

Do a Google for the "georgia guidestones"

the new world order is a global government. a private corporation that will own all governments, money, resources and food. these resources owned by the global government will be rationed and distributed to the various governments as specified by the global government, the goal of the global government is population reduction and eugenics. individual governments (subsidiaries of the global government) will decide the methods on how to achieve these goals, whether it be mandatory vaccines or gmo food to cause sterility or one child policy or something more brutal will be up to those individual governments. money will be rationed with the use of personal carbon taxes and allowances which essentially will limit the amount of money you can spend. carbon trading on the deriviatives market will ensure that financial traders will starve millions by speculating up the price of carbon beyond the means of most, betting against life itself. many people will scoff at all this because they are afraid or nihilistic, but look around, its already happening.

De population etc is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones which was erected in march 1980

Here is the inscriptions that are on them (copied off wikipedia) there are numerous other websites with info on them also

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

it's important to correct this point as it is worse than you have stated.

they do not lend THEIR money to governments. there is no money transfer from their bank account to government bank account.

what they do is create money out of thin air, they conjure it up like a counterfeiter would. they then transfer that 'counterfeit' money to a government bank account and the government accrues a debt on which it has to pay interest. so every dollar/pound/cent in your pocket/bank account is a debt to the banks, so there is only enough money in existence to pay back the capital, and not enough to pay the capital+interest. so the money to pay the interest has to be borrowed as more debt.

if it were the case that they lent THEIR personal fortunes to governments then if a government went bankrupt, they would lose their fortunes, such a system would diminish the control they have over governments since it would be in their interest for a government's finances to be healthy. in the system we actually have, whereby they create money out of nothing, they actually have all the power and no DIRECT risk to their personal fortunes - they can bankrupt governments and gain more power over them.

Yeah, that's correct. :tu:

Been a while since I looked into it properly. lol

Some of the examples are well documented and true, though others are just silly or are rather weak (NWO, Illunianti, etc), but then it is Infowars.

Some of the examples are well documented and true, though others are just silly or are rather weak (NWO, Illunianti, etc), but then it is Infowars.

So you don't beleive people like the Rothchilds don't run the world? Even after the facts we posted int his thread about how the central bank etc works witht he goverment. Which you cna look into yourself and see it's fact.

No I don't think the Rothchilds run the world. Just because people are rich, donate to political parties, and are deeply involved in international business doesn't mean they're part of an evil plot to rule everything or some such.

• Like 2

Dont bother Coffey. These banksters have striaght admited thier intentions to rule this world. To create a one world currency and government. If people choose not to believe it, so be it. The saddest part is those same people will call you crazy for believeing them. Heck there is a direct quote on the NWO part of that link saying so right outta thier mouths. There is a full confession. Yet somehow we are the crazy ones. Its litteraly amazing.

• Like 2

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents … to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

• Like 1

If they have been controlling the world for this long, they are doing a poor job of it. None of the goals that people proposed are even close to being done. I think it is all a bunch of hogwash.

Dont bother Coffey. These banksters have striaght admited thier intentions to rule this world. To create a one world currency and government. If people choose not to believe it, so be it. The saddest part is those same people will call you crazy for believeing them. Heck there is a direct quote on the NWO part of that link saying so right outta thier mouths. There is a full confession. Yet somehow we are the crazy ones. Its litteraly amazing.

I know I don't get it.

Got some more qoutes here form them:

Mayer Amschel Rothschild:

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776. The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the pyramid is the eye of Lucifer . Supposedly the Rothschilds have personal dealings with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it.

And I know it is true".

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild:

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws."

David Rockefeller:

"The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

Sir Josiah Stamp: (president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s)

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit.”

The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863, laying the groundwork for the eventual passage of their catastrophic Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913:

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

Thomas Jefferson:

“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies…”

Thomas Jefferson:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

President Andrew Jackson:

“… You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”

Andrew Jackson:

“Mischief springs from the power which the monied interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, and from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges…which are employed for their benefit.”

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

“The real truth of the matter is, and you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”

Henry Ford:

“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Thomas A. Edison:

“People [private Federal Reserve Corporation stockholders] who will not turn a shovel full of dirt on the project (Muscle Shoals Dam) nor contribute a pound of material, will collect more money [usury] from the United States than will the People who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest …But here is the point: If the Nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill [u.S. Note]. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort provided by the Constitution pays nobody but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd to say our Country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one [Federal Reserve Notes] fattens the usurer and the other [u.S. Notes] helps the People. If the currency issued by the People were no good, then the bonds would be no good, either. It is a terrible situation when the Government, to insure the National Wealth, must go in debt and submit to ruinous interest charges at the hands of men [international Bankers] who control the fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan”.

If nobody beleives that, then no wonder things never change. We deserve to be enslaved by the system for being stupid..

I know I don't get it.

Got some more qoutes here form them:

Mayer Amschel Rothschild:

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776. The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the pyramid is the eye of Lucifer . Supposedly the Rothschilds have personal dealings with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it.

And I know it is true".

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild:

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws."

David Rockefeller:

"The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

Sir Josiah Stamp: (president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s)

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit.”

The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863, laying the groundwork for the eventual passage of their catastrophic Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913:

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

Thomas Jefferson:

“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies…”

Thomas Jefferson:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

President Andrew Jackson:

“… You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”

Andrew Jackson:

“Mischief springs from the power which the monied interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, and from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges…which are employed for their benefit.”

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

“The real truth of the matter is, and you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”

Henry Ford:

“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Thomas A. Edison:

“People [private Federal Reserve Corporation stockholders] who will not turn a shovel full of dirt on the project (Muscle Shoals Dam) nor contribute a pound of material, will collect more money [usury] from the United States than will the People who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest …But here is the point: If the Nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill [u.S. Note]. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort provided by the Constitution pays nobody but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd to say our Country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one [Federal Reserve Notes] fattens the usurer and the other [u.S. Notes] helps the People. If the currency issued by the People were no good, then the bonds would be no good, either. It is a terrible situation when the Government, to insure the National Wealth, must go in debt and submit to ruinous interest charges at the hands of men [international Bankers] who control the fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan”.

If nobody beleives that, then no wonder things never change. We deserve to be enslaved by the system for being stupid..

Believes what? You posted a bunch of opinionated quotes. In no way do they claim one family has control of the world.

Believes what? You posted a bunch of opinionated quotes. In no way do they claim one family has control of the world.

Opinion.....What the hell?! LOL

Yeah it's the Rothchilds opinion that they run the world... Fair enough. LOL

That's like me telling you I'm an IT technician, which is a fact and you telling me it's my opinion. LOL

Opinion.....What the hell?! LOL

Yeah it's the Rothchilds opinion that they run the world... Fair enough. LOL

That's like me telling you I'm an IT technician, which is a fact and you telling me it's my opinion. LOL

You literally side stepped Myles entire response to your list of "quotes".

The bloded statement above is not that same as someone statng an opinion.

"Its like you telling me you are the best IT technician in the entire UK, it is my opinion, that you are not."

^^^^ that is an opinion.

• Like 1