Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Karlis

Family at house call in ghostbusters

6 posts in this topic

In May 2010, a mother and her two teenage daughters were found dead in the two-storey Avonhead house

The new tenants took over the five-bedroom house this year and were a "little nervous" when the real estate agent told them what had happened. Now they say "strange things" started happening from day one.

Read more

Ghosts, or wishful thinking?

"We're not drug- addicted hippies who hang wind chimes from the trees, we're an average, normal family.

My neighbors hang wind chimes from their trees... does that make them drug-addicted hippies?

Sounds like someone is trying to create a modern day Amityville story to me.

My neighbors hang wind chimes from their trees... does that make them drug-addicted hippies?

Sounds like someone is trying to create a modern day Amityville story to me.

I have wind chimes from all over the world,all around my fron.t and side stoops. Shell windchimes,Japanese Andrew Chinese wind homes.p

That's windchime owner prejudice

1 person likes this

Interesting .The actual dead family sounds very much like the original Amityville murders ,and the haunting sounds like the story of the house 20 years later .

It's always been a premise,that the father is possessed,and kills his family . Then the demon moves on to the next .

1 person likes this

Ok, I'm a little confused... The mother and two daughters were found dead in the house, the father dead a few days later in his car... This happened in May of 2010, and here we are in August of 2012.. And the coroners inquest is yet to be scheduled? I thought they did that sort of stuff shortly after death?

1 person likes this