Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone gone into space?

Kevin28

You are fully aware of this, as I can tell you that my shift from imagination to sensing like I was actually being there was quite dramatic.

If you experience the "shift" of awareness over to another tier of consciousness/dimension whatever you want to call it, there is no doubting that when it happens what so ever. Imagination doesn't produce dramatic feedback to our sensory perceptions. Your method is different but just as valued so thanks for adding that.

Part of all this is learning to feel confident in allowing, freeing and utilising your non physical aspects to just simply perceive as the observer without passing judgement or ego trying to box and label the experience. Doubts can't belong in this, they are counter productive to the part of your mind that doesn't even doubt but just experiences and records everything 24/7 in raw format. In astral projecting no matter what method you chose to use, you are reaching that part of you that just experiences with out all the filters and analysis of this and that. Reflection on the event can come later /afterwards.

Now I know Seeker mentioned a bit before somewhere about how we learn to deal with our doubts through our own sense of validations and confirmations. With experience of getting those, in time you start to develop an instinct for just knowing what is and what is not and knowing what are confirmations for you and what are not. So if the doubts are still bothering you, try counteract them by changing the scope of your projection. Try sticking to your locale so you have more chance of validating this. For example, your method is a method that can used for remote viewing. Change it up a little by setting your intention for "projecting in live time" now go and hangout somewhere, a view from a window in your house or a park or something, and using your method place your self in the landscape, wait for the shift to occur, when you know you no longer imagining, ask your self to view what colour and model the next car will be to come around the corner. or what the next person to walk by will look like or be wearing.You get the idea. Keep doing this until you get astral views of things that align with/in 3d live time, often you will see things that are astrally there but not materialised in this physical dimension, so beware of that lol.

• Like 1

I think its easier for me to do it form dreaming. I think i even had one cause of that. I came out of my dream in my room somehow and btw one thing i left out :

So i felt like my hand was getting numb so i keep trying to wave it :P Even though i couldn't see anything I could feel i was in my room.

Now when i look back at it i think i did see but it was really hard..I even had my light on but i didn't see it. I though if i left my light now it would help me see better.

I went to Saturn once while astral traveling, but not sure if was just my imagination to be honest.

Here's what I did... I heard of a technique that seemed to work for me.

I relaxed, closed my eye's, and imagined myself getting up(out of my body)

In this imaginary state, I "looked around" and tried to further imagine everything in my room.

Now, here's the tricky part. What you do is that you go outside(in your imaginary astral body) and start walking down the street you are already familiar with. The IMPORTANT point is two-fold: Do this witha s much "realistic" imagination as possible.

Do not imagine other people, just objects.

After a few(5-12) 20-30 minute sessions or longer stretched over a week or more, one gets reasonably good at it, especially if you go the exact same path and have time in-between to actually walk the path and set the sights in your mind.

Again, at this point it is pure imagination, but that's OK, and expected.

What the teaching said would happen, and did in fact happen to me, is that in latter practice sessions, while walking down the street you suddenly pop-out of your body and are now astral projecting at that spot. You are fully aware of this, as I can tell you that my shift from imagination to sensing like I was actually being there was quite dramatic.

From that point on the street I decided to go to Saturn, which I did. Not on the surface, but watching like from a spacecraft.

Then I came back.

What I do not know if this was real astral projection, or a sort of lucid dreaming self-induced by the technique I described.

Yes your method is different. I was skeptical at first because AP is not an imagined experience but your description of your shift rectified my skepticism. It's a bit like my understanding of phaseing actually. could you write a more detailed explanation of this method Id like to add it to my notes for others and try it out a few times so if I can do it this way I can present it to others as another option if they are struggling. I do see some potential for misrepresentation... But that would be on the person not the method.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once 'woke up' out-of-body on the other side of the universe. I knew that's where it was because a voice that came from inside my head & all around me at the same time (like people say happens with alien encounters) told me that that's where I was. I also 'just knew' right away that this part of the universe was unreachable to earth people, not only because of the distance, but because the physics of our reality and that reality just didn't mesh on a deep level. Interestingly, the voice also claimed that this was where we all came from and that we had to invert whatever we had and were on this planet to get back there. ("Invert" is the best word I could come up for it but actually, the wording was more precise & descriptive than that... if you can even call it 'wording' when there is no discrernible voice!!). The dark was pierced with these incredibly intense blue lights that looked like stars, except that I could feel them exuding a kind of euphoric energy. The voice 'told' me that our stars were projections of these.

Weirdest but also the most beautiful OBE that I ever had, and it happened without any effort or advance planning.

For the record I don't believe in alien abductions/encounters although I respect people who say they've had them because hey, reality's subjective. But to me, this incident was a purely preternatural, astral travel experience.

It would be neat to know if anyone else here has ever experienced anything like what I've described... please feel free to share:-)

Edited by krone

IMHU Astral travel = imagination

You are incorrect. If you must have a materialist label for it, you would use a conciously induced and sustained hypnagogic trance. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

I once 'woke up' out-of-body on the other side of the universe. I knew that's where it was because a voice that came from inside my head & all around me at the same time (like people say happens with alien encounters) told me that that's where I was. I also 'just knew' right away that this part of the universe was unreachable to earth people, not only because of the distance, but because the physics of our reality and that reality just didn't mesh on a deep level. Interestingly, the voice also claimed that this was where we all came from and that we had to invert whatever we had and were on this planet to get back there. ("Invert" is the best word I could come up for it but actually, the wording was more precise & descriptive than that... if you can even call it 'wording' when there is no discrernible voice!!). The dark was pierced with these incredibly intense blue lights that looked like stars, except that I could feel them exuding a kind of euphoric energy. The voice 'told' me that our stars were projections of these.

Weirdest but also the most beautiful OBE that I ever had, and it happened without any effort or advance planning.

For the record I don't believe in alien abductions/encounters although I respect people who say they've had them because hey, reality's subjective. But to me, this incident was a purely preternatural, astral travel experience.

It would be neat to know if anyone else here has ever experienced anything like what I've described... please feel free to share:-)

Yes. A number of things like that have happened to me...

• Like 1

What happens to you if you are suddenly awoken during astral travel? Are you reeled back in immediately?

Depends on your reaction. Yes you can be slammed back in so to speak. I also have a theory that sleep paralysis can be involved. At the moment SP states are associated as a state for which someone can AP from, but last month i had 4 SP states in the period of 1 week, which is a lot for me, normally 4 episodes may be an entire years worth. Anyway, during these SP states i had, i experienced something new and different with them. I experienced waking up and descending into paralysis not with my physical body but my 'astral body' - i felt my astral body stuck in a position that was in, with the projected location, not my physical location.....This happened each of these 4 times. So once again sleep paralysis and astral body is being redefined for me. I was aware of both my physical body and location as i was with my astral body and location.

To make this more clearer, i could see and feel the position of my astral body, which was different from my physical body. With my physical body my arms were down by my sides and i was laying on my stomach. My concept of my astral body was me laying on my back, with my left arm up above my head, in struggling to break free of the paralysis i was focused on moving the arm that was up above my head. When i did come out of the paralysis, i realised my physical arms had always been down by my side, not up. So i was fighting paralysis with my astral body which was in a different position to my physical.

Either that or i was trying to wake up into 3d, with the wrong body lol which may also be the issue with SP.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy