Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati bloodline

digidigibam

Its kind of depressing, if it was an effective group of badguys running the world?

We'd get to live an action movie everyday.....oh well, someday

I read somewhere cant remember where that they were really into learning and gaining knowledge about different things.

The actual Illuminatti from back when? Yeah that was their thing.

Unless you meant the conspiracy group involving lizard people...i have nothing for you there

No the group from way back when I thought there initial goal was to just learn as much as they could, it just so happened that a lot of the members were politically powerful

My understanding was it was a group of mostly powerful people who decided it was better to learn things than to go by superstition.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From what I have heard, the Illuminati was a group that infiltrated the Freemasons, started by a man named Weishaup. So it was a secret organization within a secret organization, which is why only certain Masons were included in the "extra" knowledge these folks held. No idea if this organization exists now, but my guess is that some form of it does, which is why so many rich, powerful men attend those meetings in the Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove in California.

no no no, that's the Illuminaughty.

From what I have heard, the Illuminati was a group that infiltrated the Freemasons, started by a man named Weishaup. So it was a secret organization within a secret organization, which is why only certain Masons were included in the "extra" knowledge these folks held. No idea if this organization exists now, but my guess is that some form of it does, which is why so many rich, powerful men attend those meetings in the Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove in California.

Yes I heard one of the rules for becoming a member was that you had to believe in a god of some sort or a higher power than yourself

• 2 weeks later...