Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sirius and Alnilam, Secret Societies

monk 56

Pennsylvania joined the union of the United States on 12th December 1787, obviously then the capital was Philadelphia, today it is Harrisburg. Midnight day marker was chosen to align to the stars on date and location as Alnilam is culminating in the middle of the sky, but also is Jupiter, mystical cults love to get Jupiter in the act as they feel it expands good fortune, link about Jupiter below:-

http://www.astrology.com/jupiter-planet-luck/2-d-d-67283

Information about Pennsylvania below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania

Graph showing alignment below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5003&mode=view

During this period i'm writing mostly on link below, but will come back to this thread shortly:-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245179&st=0

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping to transfer the thread to another forum in an effort to get debate, i hate writing without people stretching me, being a fairly new member it took time to know where i might find debate!

On page one of the thread i have noted a link no longer has the original information that was there when i first posted, it is important information, obviously i made a copy which is on link below, i'm sure you will find what it relates to on page one ha ha:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7151&mode=view

Okay, members of this forum,

I've moved this thread with help of moderators in trying to get some debate, so for the members here on this forum that only post here it is a large lump to read. If you find anything you wish to post about, please write, however i will not return for a week, so that thread has time to be read.

It is a thread about Hermeticism and how it moves into most religions and politics, others may debate this is synchronicity.

I'll be back in one week with more posts.

Edited by monk 56

Obviously i will not give comments until Tuesday to give members time to read thread, however i would like first page display during that time, thus i can say i will be commenting on the Delhi Durbars. So before commenting but giving information plus keeping this thread on first page i only set up for start.

So, I'm curious -- what is your expectation here? You want us to read /26/ pages of a thread and then patiently wait a week for you to deign to come back so you can pick and chose what you want to talk about?

Maybe you could stretch yourself into providing a precis of your argument or provide specific key pieces you want some response for. Frankly, I'm more than a little staggered at your arrogance for getting this moved, and that type of stance doesn't really sound like someone who wants to discuss. It sounds a lot more like someone who didn't get told he was brilliant enough on another forum and wants to move to pastures new.

Because believe me, it takes a /lot/ of work to understand the very real political and religious undrepinnings of movements like Renaissance Hermeticism and Rosicrucianism -- if you can't talk intelligently about early 17th Century English/German Protestantism (like the marriage of Princess Elizabeth of England to the Elector Palatinate or how Ficino or Bruno altered existing Neoplatonism) and the milieu it grew out of, you don't need to be speculating about historical realities or confusing them with secret society mumbo-jumbo.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Again Jaylemurph questions Moderators in politics against thesis....these are separated!!!!

In being polite, i gave a week for members to catch up with huge bulk of thesis, politics is not on the table regarding this, i must respond early with BRUNO, my patron saint...why is that?

I like monks that are true, as in my thread name, very silly, Bruno was put to fire because he knew Catholic Philosophy was Hermetic, so sad he had a mask like Hannibal Lecter when he went up in smoke due to THE INQUISITION!

Poor old Bruno was not allowed to talk to the crowd when he went up in smoke, he did have a mask like Hannibal Lecter, but had a spiteful spike included through his tongue, be aware!

Bruno is very special to me, when he was condemned he said "Mairori forsan cum timore sententiam in me fertis quam ego accipiam that means "Perhaps you pronounce this sentence against me with greater fear than i receive it"

In being polite in giving members time to read thread, don't say there is "Arrogance" Obviously Moderators rule, thus why i'm polite in giving members time to read thread!

I didn't change thread, moderators did with my thesis, noting little debate....Jaylemurph is trying to make it political....this must be noted!

I'm noting stuff early because politeness has become political, the statue of Giordano Bruno does face in direction of Vatican, i love Bruno but perhaps not those that put statue facing Vatican, work out puzzle!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Giordano_Bruno

Again Jaylemurph questions Moderators in politics against thesis....these are separated!!!!

In being polite, i gave a week for members to catch up with huge bulk of thesis, politics is not on the table regarding this, i must respond early with BRUNO, my patron saint...why is that?

I like monks that are true, as in my thread name, very silly, Bruno was put to fire because he knew Catholic Philosophy was Hermetic, so sad he had a mask like Hannibal Lecter when he went up in smoke due to THE INQUISITION!

Poor old Bruno was not allowed to talk to the crowd when he went up in smoke, he did have a mask like Hannibal Lecter, but had a spiteful spike included through his tongue, be aware!

[media=]

[/media]

Bruno is very special to me, when he was condemned he said "Mairori forsan cum timore sententiam in me fertis quam ego accipiam that means "Perhaps you pronounce this sentence against me with greater fear than i receive it"

In being polite in giving members time to read thread, don't say there is "Arrogance" Obviously Moderators rule, thus why i'm polite in giving members time to read thread!

I didn't change thread, moderators did with my thesis, noting little debate....Jaylemurph is trying to make it political....this must be noted!

I'm noting stuff early because politeness has become political, the statue of Giordano Bruno does face in direction of Vatican, i love Bruno but perhaps not those that put statue facing Vatican, work out puzzle!

http://en.wikipedia...._Giordano_Bruno

Ah, so it is political that you cannot offer satisfactory explanations? Interesting, very interesting...

Hi Question Mark,

Political statements are for only one term of government obviously because it needs votes, thesis goes through history of government and is separate and more prone to truth, do not say my debate is silly regarding voters!

Members please note i do note argue with thesis through one country, i argue with belief through many countries, i have hardly started with belief!

Edited by monk 56

Obviously QuestionMark, as you say that one of your locations is Greece, humerously i will note!

First Modern Olympics was in Athens, Greece on 6th April 1896, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, while SIRIUS was on Nadir, due to ancient beliefs:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6640&mode=view

Political statements only have street cred against history philosophy when i can't show history with Olympics that don't show the same, since 1896....sorry i show thesis with this, sorry you have to bother going through so many pages on this thread, thus being polite with thread to give time for other members to note thread and observe!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1896_Summer_Olympics

That's makes me ready for you Question Mark, don't think i'm not ready for Jaylemurph, with his location with thesis against history of political twisting against belief! Who knows the truth?????

Obviously QuestionMark, as you say that one of your locations is Greece, humerously i will note!

First Modern Olympics was in Athens, Greece on 6th April 1896, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, while SIRIUS was on Nadir, due to ancient beliefs:-

http://2012forum.com...=6640&mode=view

Political statements only have street cred against history philosophy when i can't show history with Olympics that don't show the same, since 1896....sorry i show thesis with this, sorry you have to bother going through so many pages on this thread, thus being polite with thread to give time for other members to note thread and observe!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia....Summer_Olympics

That's makes me ready for you Question Mark, don't think i'm not ready for Jaylemurph, with his location with thesis against history of political twisting against belief! Who knows the truth?????

And the Olympics have to do what with Sirius?

There is nothing mysterious about the Sirius cult, and it is prevalent, independently of each other, in any agricultural society until the first century BC in the Northern hemisphere, in most primitive agricultural societies until our day. And that has a simple and very pragmatic reason totally devoid of mumbo-jumbo: It is the only highly visible star that reliably indicates the sowing, ripening and reaping cycles of all known grain cultures since about 30,000 BC.

Trying to construct anything else falls very short as hunter gatherer cultures do not have any Sirius connections.

But, hey, why go for the simple explanation if we can pull some Illuminati and similar hogwash out of our sleeve?

Why should i continue against POLITICAL ATTACKS AGAINST THESIS?

Being polite i will continue on Tuesday....is it any wonder that moderators don't see me as polite against political stand point????

Obviously different, big time, i show thesis!!!!!!!

Idiot Questionmark, explain why no one wants to explain or comment on top astronomy forum with my threads:-

http://cs.astronomy....27/t/29013.aspx

Where they are laughed at as much as we do in the history forum?

Thank you.

And the right answer is: The Sirius position has been chosen for the Olympic games because that is a time when no agricultural work was due. At that time it it too late to sow and too early to reap, and otherwise known as the time when the ancient Greeks used to steal the goats from the neighboring villages creating feuds that sometimes ended in full blown wars. To avoid these wars the Olympics were created (without much success I might add).

Edited by questionmark

Lets make this clear with politics that others want to make.....i go through 116 years with modern olympics on thread with thesis, WHAT HAS QUESTIONMARK, actually NOTHING?

He makes point with nothing??? Please go through forum thread.......again i will show being polite until Tuesday, obviously moderators see why i'm not polite to anyone with thesis. questionmark has no thesis, oops where is it?

PLEASE APPLY!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make this clear with politics that others want to make.....i go through 116 years with modern olympics on thread with thesis, WHAT HAS QUESTIONMARK, actually NOTHING?

He makes point with nothing??? Please go through forum thread.......again i will show being polite until Tuesday, obviously moderators see why i'm not polite to anyone with thesis. questionmark has no thesis, oops where is it?

PLEASE APPLY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it was you who with a snear put in the Olympics, it was me who is showing that you don't know what you are talking about. Now go cry me a river.

Without disputing astronomical thread sections above you may have thread analysis against politics but you offer no analysis against proper history, PLEASE APPLY!

Without disputing astronomical thread sections above you may have thread analysis against politics but you offer no analysis against proper history, PLEASE APPLY!

Now what do you want to hear, that religion has its origin in science and when the majority got educated enough to get wise on the priests they started to get more mystical? That has nothing to do with secret societies and so called secret believes, that has something to do with keeping the easy life and letting others work for them.

And almost all Western secret societies, if we exclude the Mitra and the Isis cult, which both disappeared with the dominance of Christianity, are inventions of the Renaissance, some even date from a bit later. They might yaddah something about Sirius but they sure don't know what they are talking about except what they read in form of "popular downdumbing" authored by some long dead priests on some now fragmenting papyrus. And yes, as Jay has pointed out so fittingly: most of them were hardly mystical societies but places where progressive people could hide from the establishment and take steps toward the future, or political establishments. When those societies lost their original purpose they got more like religions. Just as the knowledge about Sirius. The rest were plain rip-offs aimed at the gullible. See Guiseppe Balsamo as the Great Kophta of the Isis lodge or attempts to live out the narcissism of the founder, see Thelema and Aleister Crowley.

If you want to know about Sirius start studying the early agricultural societies and some of the less advanced societies of our day, like the Dogon. And then all you will find is primitive science.

Now what do you want to hear, that religion has its origin in science and when the majority got educated enough to get wise on the priests they started to get more mystical? That has nothing to do with secret societies and so called secret believes, that has something to do with keeping the easy life and letting others work for them.

And almost all Western secret societies, if we exclude the Mitra and the Isis cult, which both disappeared with the dominance of Christianity, are inventions of the Renaissance, some even date from a bit later. They might yaddah something about Sirius but they sure don't know what they are talking about except what they read in form of "popular downdumbing" authored by some long dead priests on some now fragmenting papyrus. And yes, as Jay has pointed out so fittingly: most of them were hardly mystical societies but places where progressive people could hide from the establishment and take steps toward the future, or political establishments. When those societies lost their original purpose they got more like religions. Just as the knowledge about Sirius. The rest were plain rip-offs aimed at the gullible. See Guiseppe Balsamo as the Great Kophta of the Isis lodge or attempts to live out the narcissism of the founder, see Thelema and Aleister Crowley.

If you want to know about Sirius start studying the early agricultural societies and some of the less advanced societies of our day, like the Dogon. And then all you will find is primitive science.

Although much tangible evidence is frequently destroyed by earthquake, tsunami, flood, volcanic action and many cities/civilisations have 'vanished' in such ways - that does not mean those cities/civilisations never existed or that secret societies never existed within them. There are also major underground wonders such as these:

http://interestingengineering.com/index.php/7-more-underground-wonders-of-the-world-lost-caverns-and-buried-cities/

Although much tangible evidence is frequently destroyed by earthquake, tsunami, flood, volcanic action and many cities/civilisations have 'vanished' in such ways - that does not mean those cities/civilisations never existed or that secret societies never existed within them. There are also major underground wonders such as these:

http://interestingen...-buried-cities/

Ok, and that shows that there was a secret society because of...?

Just cause it occurred to you while relieving yourself does not make it factual.

Hi AlnilamPhiSirius,

You are a strange mark on this forum, but thank you for input, but a strange esoteric foot print?

No doubt you wish to be Unknown ha ha! I will value that!

I will continue soon!

Hi QuestionMark,

I'm ready with another 26 pages, no problem, you as yet have to put in place "Thesis Against" to have Credit in thesis, please note members this does matter....we can't have members saying what they like without thesis, can we?

Hi QuestionMark,

I'm ready with another 26 pages, no problem, you as yet have to put in place "Thesis Against" to have Credit in thesis, please note members this does matter....we can't have members saying what they like without thesis, can we?

If it is like what you have written before: don't bother, I had enough. Have a good day.

Obviously YOU DON'T HAVE THESIS to DEBATE, I do, thus i will display another 26 pages easily, please wait to Tuesday when i begin or you will make a fool of yourself, i begin on Tuesday to be polite and in tune with moderator concepts, what's your excuse without thesis??????????????????

Hi Moderator,

Obviously i might not be polite to you, but by recent thread entry, you can see why, NO THESIS!!!!!!!

Let's be clear (super-clear) about this: I wasn't questioning any moderator or any of their actions. I was questioning /you/ and your motivations for getting them to move the thread for you. Let's also be clear: disagreeing with you is not per se a political attack. It might be a sign of erudition or of good taste, but it's not political.

(I mean, do you have the idea that you get to post whatever you want and never see anything counter to it? That seems to be exactly what you're telling QM. When you're not calling him an idiot. Which is rude and uncalled for, in addition to being a demonstrably false accusation.)

In being polite, i gave a week for members to catch up with huge bulk of thesis,

Because you assumed anyone has the time or the desire to read 26 pages merely to have the opportunity you might deign to speak with them about your pet topic. Thank you for your largesse.

politics is not on the table regarding this,

If you knew anything -- literally anything -- about early 17th Century politics, history, society or culture, you would understand it is literally impossible to separate politics and religion. At that point, Western Culture is still a century or two away from even having the concept the two were even distinguishable. You may well have heard of a thing called the Thirty Years War, a political war fought for religious reasons.

That said, I don't have a dog in that fight, so to speak. I don't espouse any particularly deep-set beliefs about any religion, Protestant/Catholic, Christian/Muslim or any other pointlessly dichotomic pair. I'm not harassing you because you espouse or don't espouse any religion or policy, but I am concerned you want to talk about something without acknowledging the complexity of the background or because you want to make an historical argument without a great deal of knowledge of the subject. Saying "politics is not on the table" is the first shot of you bucking your responsibilty to know what you're talking about.

i must respond early with BRUNO, my patron saint...why is that?

Because he was a clever, intersting chap? I gots no problem with that.

Well, yes, but that's a bit simplistic. Like saying the American Civil War was about "slavery". Lots of other people, people involved with Hermeticism, were notably /not/ burned at the stake.

Largely because they weren't stupid enough to go back into Counter-Reformation Italy after they had been proscribed. But depending on why exactly you admire Bruno, that might not have been a stupid thing for him to do.

Also, in point of fact, Bruno was not a monk. He was a member of the Ordo Praedicatorum, a Domincian. He was a friar. That's significantly different from a monk. Monks seal themselves off from the world. Friars are preachers and work with people.

Well, no, he wasn't allowed to speak at the time of his execution. Few people were, in Italy or anywhere else. Fortunately, he had had enough books published that people could read his philosophy. (That in itself is pretty interesting, really -- diffusion of ideas through print, and the idea of a common European readership, and maybe even the idea of a literate, non-elite audience capable of group action. If Bruno had any conception of those.)

[sic]

No, as I said, the arrogance is in the idea people are going to break down and read /26/ pages of this.

http://en.wikipedia...._Giordano_Bruno

Yeah. To put it politely, there's no need for you to post Wikipedia articles about Bruno to me. I might be tempted to provide you citation for grown-up books about him for you. I can cite non-English sources, if you prefer.

I almost never post YouTube clips to make my arguments, but I think this is appropos to your use of the word "political":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk.

--Jaylemurph