Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sirius and Alnilam, Secret Societies

monk 56

Although much tangible evidence is frequently destroyed by earthquake, tsunami, flood, volcanic action and many cities/civilisations have 'vanished' in such ways - that does not mean those cities/civilisations never existed or that secret societies never existed within them. There are also major underground wonders such as these:

http://interestingen...-buried-cities/

Yeah. Just because I've never seen my dog use his big, floppy ears to fly, doesn't mean he's not occasionally playing with dragonflies, right?

;)

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Yea Yea, Jaylemuph, i'm being polite in bringing this thread forward, obviously MODERATORS KNOW MORE THAN YOU, i'm honestly being polite in not going further yet until Tuesday, you haven't read thread!!!!!!!!!

You come from NEW YORK, on 13th September 1788, New York become temporary capital of United States, please apply against with THESIS, at the moment it is all hot air political!!!!!

Midnight applied at location on date:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6747&mode=view

It must be noted i comply with forum rules, in going forward with debate, it isn't my fault that others want to look backwards without analysis. My directive was forward in analysis with thread by moderators....hell it isn't my fault that i have idiots in debate that want to go backwards, find an astronomer that will dispute above, i dare you?????

Yea Yea, Jaylemuph, i'm being polite in bringing this thread forward, obviously MODERATORS KNOW MORE THAN YOU, i'm honestly being polite in not going further yet until Tuesday, you haven't read thread!!!!!!!!!

I don't know. There are probably some things I know more about than some mods. And some thing they know more about than me. I'm not critiquing them or anything they've done. The only one insisting on bringing in the mods to this conversation is you. (And I can't help but notice they're conspicuous by their absence.)

You come from NEW YORK,

No, I don't. I come from Arizona, technically. And arguably North Carolina, where I grew up. But I currently live in Brooklyn.

on 13th September 1788, New York become temporary capital of United States, please apply against with THESIS, at the moment it is all hot air political!!!!!

Midnight applied at location on date:-

http://2012forum.com...=6747&mode=view

It must be noted i comply with forum rules, in going forward with debate, it isn't my fault that others want to look backwards without analysis. My directive was forward in analysis with thread by moderators....hell it isn't my fault that i have idiots in debate that want to go backwards, find an astronomer that will dispute above, i dare you?????

Maybe I haven't made this as obvious as I think I have: I have no desire, no intention and (frankly) no time to go back and read 26 pages of whatever -- legitimate points or fringe lunacy they may be (although nothing from what I've seen so far points to there being much cop there) -- you've posted before. And it's absurd to think anyone else will.

And since I will not be reading 26 pages of previous posting, I cannot and will not comment on the context-less scribbling you link to above.

Like I originally said, why don't you provide a precis of your argument and/or highlight the most salient points. Or something. You're the one who wants feedback, so why don't you help the people who might be interested in the point(s) you make without the commitment to 26 pages of posts? It's not an unreasonable request if you geniuinely want feedback. If you just want people to tell you how brilliant your observation are... well, you may have brought your thread to the wrong forum.

--Jaylemurph

--Jaylemurph

I'm Sorry, Kmt_Sesh as moderator, my directive was to push this thread forward, but to give time, i would have done this, if i didn't have people that didn't value what i had already posted, indeed you can see that they don't even read with thesis, no worries i'll be back on Tuesday, giving dates with meaningful history and astronomy....lets face it all else is just hot air in debate!

Yeah. Just because I've never seen my dog use his big, floppy ears to fly, doesn't mean he's not occasionally playing with dragonflies, right?

;)

--Jaylemurph

Interesting that you refer to your dog.... Sirius is known as 'The Dig Star' and several occult researchers have claimed that the Great Pyramid of Giza was built in perfect alignment with the stars, especially Sirius. The light from these stars were said to be used in ceremonies of Egyptian Mysteries. Sirius is over twenty times brighter than our sun and is twice as massive. At night time, Sirius is the brightest star in the sky since the dawn of time. Recent scientific discoveries relating to the Great Pyramid and its mysterious “air shafts” have caused researchers to further confirm the importance of Sirius within the pyramid.

There is a mysterious connection between Sirius and human History. Since ancient times and across multiple civilizations, Sirius, the dog star, has been surrounded with mysterious esoteric teachings that have invariably attributed to Sirius a special status - the star’s importance in occult symbolism is an attestation of that fact.... perhaps humanity has an ancient, mysterious connection with Sirius

Obviously if i show emails, it will be unworkable, obviously the Warburg Institute will see to that, i'm a strange person to be aligned to, many don't want it.....however it doesn't mean i'm not right....wanna see how many of my reports have been kept by Warburg Institute....look it up, don't expect them to verify, obviously i stand by my research here! But i can show emails ha ha!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Yates

Hey. I've browsed through only the first and the last pages, so maybe this has been said because it seems important for a topic regarding acting upon stars. Sirius is currently in 13 Cancer, and it was around 15 Gemini two thousand years ago, it has progressed a bit less than 30 degrees (there's 0-29 degrees to a sign) in tropical zodiac. I've checked those degrees a few good times over, about what's been written about them by the later psychics who seem to give relevant info about the ones I'm familiar with, so.. the only degree I found to be potentially more malicious or volatile, was 5 Cancer, 5:00-5:59 Cancer. And Sirius was there in 1350-1420 in gregorian calendar.

When you speak of a fixed star and want to give an interpretation of it that applies more than 100 years back when using a spesific degree, you use sidereal zodiac. There Sirius has been in 19 Gemini, around 19:23 to be exact, for the past 2000 years. I see 19:00-19:59 of Gemini as "cutting from what's naturally or already there and using it with success", and after that comes a degree I can interpret as "the past's dilemmas are being demanded to be fixed, or are being fixed, with a fierce, compelling attitute... as if in a righteous fervor". I'd say that the 19:00-19:59 Gemini can very well have astrological energies potential to reinforce whatever effect comes upon them.

In topics like these I really wish I had taken some more history, the real history of what kind of lives were actually lived in the past, how was it all. It'd be great to be able to look at through historical events from astrological perspective more, to derive something more fruitful. But considering the magnitude, the physical greatness of Sirius, which btw does affect it's astrological effect's force too in my book at least, it's no coincidence it's been looked after as "the star". Other stars are also used in astrology, some are more relevant to misfortunes and early deaths than others actually, powerful stars like Sirius ain't many in that field.

Ambition, pride, emotionality, fame, leadership, wealth, fires, drought, danger through impetuosity. Sirius was worshipped in many cultures; its heliacal rising signalled the peak of summer, the annual flooding of the Nile and the beginning of the ancient Egyptian calendar.

I dont say this as if it was proof here or there, because no matter what energies there are, you can use them as you will, whether it's mass murder or helping the mankind. Astrologically speaking it is a powerful star though.

edit: In short, ask any astrologer who knows a bit more about the fixed stars, and you'll get an answer along these lines, maybe a better answer but there.

Edited by Mikko-kun

Interesting that you refer to your dog....

No, it isn't. I do it all the time. Because he is an emissary from a mighty race of Space Hounds that ruled over humanity in far antiquity. I have a book for sale that's filled with details. Let me know if you're interesting in buying. I don't give away my secrets for free!

There is a mysterious connection between Sirius and human History. Since ancient times and across multiple civilizations, Sirius, the dog star, has been surrounded with mysterious esoteric teachings that have invariably attributed to Sirius a special status - the star’s importance in occult symbolism is an attestation of that fact.... perhaps humanity has an ancient, mysterious connection with Sirius

Yes, the mysterious connexion is called "it's a crukking big star associated with the planting cycle of the northern hemisphere." QM already pointed this out! No need to mystify the obvious! ;)

Obviously if i show emails, it will be unworkable, obviously the Warburg Institute will see to that, i'm a strange person to be aligned to, many don't want it.....however it doesn't mean i'm not right....wanna see how many of my reports have been kept by Warburg Institute....look it up, don't expect them to verify, obviously i stand by my research here! But i can show emails ha ha!

http://en.wikipedia....i/Frances_Yates

Unfortunately, you're not being very clear in your last paragraph. Are you suggesting the faculty of the Warburg Institute is collaborating to silence you and your work? Or are you just saying you sent them some of your rambling and they refused to return correspondence to you or add your material to their collection? I encourage you to show your emails, if they buttress any claims you make. I encourage you more to re-read and edit your posts for clarity, though.

And you have no need to "introduce" me to the works of Dame Francis, via Wikipedia or any other source. I have two of her earlier books on my nightstand now. But if you've read her later work, where she deals explicitly with Hermeticism, you're no doubt aware of the great pains she take to separate her historical work with the sort of conspiracy non-sense and astrological silliness the field seems to inspire.*

--Jaylemurph

*As opposed to sort of astrology that was used in the 17th Century and informs a lot of their literature and thinking.

Hi Mikko-Kun and AlnilamPhiSiriusly,

Your comments don't exactly help me with this forum but love comments, let me show why:-

Hi Mikko_Kun,

No doubt you are an astrologer, be careful, your measure over fixed stars isn't real link below:-

http://astrologeratlarge.com/Articles-Ecliptic.html

Obviously i love AlnilamPhiSiriusly comments about my dog, but she was special and i miss her by my side big time, she had many Cruft Champions in her pedigree, link below only shows part of her pedigree:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7099&mode=view

Her picture is below, it makes me cry:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7098&mode=view

I'm not sure about AlnilamPhiSiriusly, but if you value me you will take hot debate off me with this, perhaps you will link to Dog Sirius who died on 11th September 2001 in New York saving lives, i'm a mess with my pets...i'm sorry i'm too emotional to quote in this with history!

Perhaps AlnilamPhiSirius can write about the Dog Sirius on 9/11, i get too emotional over pets but not with history!!!!!!!

Yes i'm emotional over pets...whoopi do,

Now catch me out in astronomy and history...try it!

http://www.novareinna.com/bridge/sirius.html

If you want to bet on something, it is i will not show emotion again in this thread, i will be ruthless, obviously this is how some posters like it, don't cry when i apply to you, be of little doubt it will happen with me!!!

Obviously i'm on back-date here, when i need to bring forward with thread, my emotion has a knock, but i will survive, but who knows how long?

I have dodgy life, in the next few years, my life force is nearly spend, i only live for a few years....please debate if you wish, you know i will show my actual address, not the same as recent debate, is it?

I have great passions, be careful how you approach me, like a scorpion i have a sting in my tail, don't cry if i sting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monk, I dont know if you've been dwelling much on astrology or not, but if you've been on the communities where they give readings and all, they dont really seem to use that kind of system, some do speak of delineations though. Ignoring the delineation means you ignore the other of the two 3D measures we use to position the star, but you still keep the other. Since there seems to be a correlation with the zodiac's systemacy and reality, it might not be all wrong, that reading I gave, but at the very least a big part of it's complete form is missing as you point out. And I still hold my point about it having more effect in astrology than most stars, due to it's size. You opened a new dilemma to me with delineation, thanks. :)

Hey. I've browsed through only the first and the last pages, so maybe this has been said because it seems important for a topic regarding acting upon stars. Sirius is currently in 13 Cancer, and it was around 15 Gemini two thousand years ago, it has progressed a bit less than 30 degrees (there's 0-29 degrees to a sign) in tropical zodiac. I've checked those degrees a few good times over, about what's been written about them by the later psychics who seem to give relevant info about the ones I'm familiar with, so.. the only degree I found to be potentially more malicious or volatile, was 5 Cancer, 5:00-5:59 Cancer. And Sirius was there in 1350-1420 in gregorian calendar.

When you speak of a fixed star and want to give an interpretation of it that applies more than 100 years back when using a spesific degree, you use sidereal zodiac. There Sirius has been in 19 Gemini, around 19:23 to be exact, for the past 2000 years. I see 19:00-19:59 of Gemini as "cutting from what's naturally or already there and using it with success", and after that comes a degree I can interpret as "the past's dilemmas are being demanded to be fixed, or are being fixed, with a fierce, compelling attitute... as if in a righteous fervor". I'd say that the 19:00-19:59 Gemini can very well have astrological energies potential to reinforce whatever effect comes upon them.

In topics like these I really wish I had taken some more history, the real history of what kind of lives were actually lived in the past, how was it all. It'd be great to be able to look at through historical events from astrological perspective more, to derive something more fruitful. But considering the magnitude, the physical greatness of Sirius, which btw does affect it's astrological effect's force too in my book at least, it's no coincidence it's been looked after as "the star". Other stars are also used in astrology, some are more relevant to misfortunes and early deaths than others actually, powerful stars like Sirius ain't many in that field.

I dont say this as if it was proof here or there, because no matter what energies there are, you can use them as you will, whether it's mass murder or helping the mankind. Astrologically speaking it is a powerful star though.

edit: In short, ask any astrologer who knows a bit more about the fixed stars, and you'll get an answer along these lines, maybe a better answer but there.

Hi Mikko-kun, there's some guidance that may interest you, regarding Visual Astrology using fixed stars in particular at this link which offers two free lectures on working with the whole sky and natal charts http://www.visualast...re_mainpage.htm

• Like 1

Hi AlnilamPhiSirius and Mikko-Kun

Obviously i'm interested in myths of the stars so did go to the best schools, there are few better than the Faculty of Astrological Studies, although sadly i didn't finish my five year course due to disablement:-

http://www.astrology.org.uk/

An interest is all very well, but i am an astronomer and was a member of ASH before disablement:-

http://2012forum.com...=5130&mode=view

Usaully i know that astrologers are good in seeing electional astrology in past history, but please note usaully astrologers use the weird projected measure on stars which isn't accurate, i use the accurate paran that astronomers use, so you don't see what i do in the history of the human race!

Obviously this forum has a very good astronomy forum, you will note they don't attack my graphs, a good free download to true astronomy is below:-

http://www.stellarium.org/

It will take time for the average user to understand and use it.

I start going forward tomorrow with thread sections about the Delhi Durbar, Mr Scratch is in many philosophies my humour is in the the film "The Devil and Daniel Webster" in the end Walter Houston is thumbing through his note book, then points to us....very funny!

Please scroll down link to picture:-

http://dcairns.wordp.../spent-bullets/

In religion, Sirius is often termed as evil.....Who is right, don't ask me ha ha!

Edited by monk 56

Obviously some may see it as strange that i miss my dog, you have no idea of her Pedigree, actually there are 22 Cruft champions in her pedigree....so what?

Please note i chose her with care to be my companion....perhaps you may say Familiar ha ha! Please note i'm ready for you, she was very special, any want to say she wasn't?

Try it?

Obviously some may see it as strange that i miss my dog, you have no idea of her Pedigree, actually there are 22 Cruft champions in her pedigree....so what?

Please note i chose her with care to be my companion....perhaps you may say Familiar ha ha! Please note i'm ready for you, she was very special, any want to say she wasn't?

Try it?

Exactly. Some might argue dogs with pedigrees are as just useless as humans with pedigrees.

--Jaylemurph

Hi Jaylemurph,

Yes you may question why i chose my dog, be of no doubt she was special, but dalmatians have so many puppies, be of no doubt i could have made money, i didn't, RULE No, ONE!

She was Spayed, i need a huge amount of money to deal with up to 16 puppies, to keep warm apart from breach birth, i chose as a pet, not in making money out of her, that i wasn't sure how much that would cost, is noted!

This dog was like RED RUM, if i wanted, I had children to bring up, I spayed her because i couldn't cope with so many puppies, if i wanted to, without money, hell let the puppies come, oops 16 puppies, great money, at time perhaps £400:00 a puppy,I'm sorry i'm not from the De Ville family!!!!! Perhaps there are those in religion philosophy?

Edited by monk 56

Although much tangible evidence is frequently destroyed by earthquake, tsunami, flood, volcanic action and many cities/civilisations have 'vanished' in such ways - that does not mean those cities/civilisations never existed or that secret societies never existed within them. There are also major underground wonders such as these:

http://interestingen...-buried-cities/

Ok, and that shows that there was a secret society because of...?

Just cause it occurred to you while relieving yourself does not make it factual.

OBVIOUSLY EVIDENCE IS ALWAYS USEFUL

Ruins of the Ancient City of Heracleion discovered submerged in the Mediterranean where it sank more than one thousand years ago

For centuries it was thought to be a legend, a city of extraordinary wealth mentioned in Homer, visited by Helen of Troy and Paris, her lover, but apparently buried under the sea. In fact, Heracleion was true, and a decade after divers began uncovering its treasures, archaeologists have produced a picture of what life was like in the city in the era of the pharaohs. The city, also called Thonis, disappeared beneath the Mediterranean around 1,200 years ago and was found during a survey of the Egyptian shore at the beginning of the last decade. Now its life at the heart of trade routes in classical times are becoming clear, with researchers forming the view that the city was the main customs hub through which all trade from Greece and elsewhere in the Mediterranean entered Egypt.

There is no doubt i love your posts, without knowing who the heck you are.....so be it!

My observations are child-like against money with my dear Dalmatian:-

Not so with Homer, we can debate about the the poor blind minstrel, i will have a NOT BRUTAL APPROACH!

Hi Jaylemurph,

Yes you may question why i chose my dog,

No. I don't. I don't actually care, I just think pedigrees are silly. All dogs are awesome enough on their own without recourse to pseudo-aristocracy. Well, all dogs bigger than a breadbox, anyway.

be of no doubt she was special, but dalmatians have so many puppies, be of no doubt i could have made money, i didn't, RULE No, ONE!

No, seriously. I don't care, either about your dog (and I do not question she is/was a fine animal) or any amount of money you could have potentially made from her. I care almost as little about money as I do pedigrees (human or canine.) You could totally start a "my dog is swell" thread somewhere more appropriate, though, and I will join you. Possibly.

She was Spayed, i need a huge amount of money to deal with up to 16 puppies, to keep warm apart from breach birth, i chose as a pet, not in making money out of her, that i wasn't sure how much that would cost, is noted!

Great. I nuetered my dog, too. For largely the same reason. The same reason that has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic!

This dog was like RED RUM, if i wanted, I had children to bring up, I spayed her because i couldn't cope with so many puppies, if i wanted to, without money, hell let the puppies come, oops 16 puppies, great money, at time perhaps £400:00 a puppy,I'm sorry i'm not from the De Ville family!!!!! Perhaps there are those in religion philosophy?

Maybe not religious philosophy, but surely profund wisdom. Let's move on. /Please./

OBVIOUSLY EVIDENCE IS ALWAYS USEFUL

Ruins of the Ancient City of Heracleion discovered submerged in the Mediterranean where it sank more than one thousand years ago

For centuries it was thought to be a legend, a city of extraordinary wealth mentioned in Homer, visited by Helen of Troy and Paris, her lover, but apparently buried under the sea. In fact, Heracleion was true, and a decade after divers began uncovering its treasures, archaeologists have produced a picture of what life was like in the city in the era of the pharaohs. The city, also called Thonis, disappeared beneath the Mediterranean around 1,200 years ago and was found during a survey of the Egyptian shore at the beginning of the last decade. Now its life at the heart of trade routes in classical times are becoming clear, with researchers forming the view that the city was the main customs hub through which all trade from Greece and elsewhere in the Mediterranean entered Egypt.

Trying to report that the historically documented city was "thought to be legend" is either grossly bad reporting or a deliberate lie. And so is the use of "apparently buried under the sea", as it is currently, provably underwater. (By the way, if this is not personal material you wrote, then you need to cite the place from which it was taken. Plagiarism is a odious vice.)

Edit: Yes, it does appear to be the work of someone else -- http://www.telegraph...s-secrets.html. No wonder it appears to be bad journalism.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1

Be sure i'm rocking and rolling within a few hours, however my hours are different to you, i'm being polite, you come from New York....hardly something you can defend, i will do you in New York and Washington DC....Washington DC is a candy bar to me with historical dates,,,,,Please note no astronomers jump in...if they do. see how i deal with it?

Obviously as i said i will start with the British in India... please note images to right on link.....wrong, they say last Delhi Durbar was 11th December 1911, when you click on images you will note it is 12th December 1911....please note this:-

http://en.wikipedia....ion_Park,_Delhi

Egyptian Day marker was observed on Date, as Sun Rose, Sirius was Setting!

Actually this is the date observed by proclamation of change of Capital of India from Calcutta to New Delhi....very important please value!

[media=]

[/media]

Astronomy graph below on link...obviously i'm going to go backward, much to come, but i wonder about our new found poster.....say something about Phi below

http://en.wikipedia....gold-centre.svg

http://2012forum.com...=7162&mode=view

Edited by monk 56

Be sure i'm rocking and rolling within a few hours, however my hours are different to you, i'm being polite, you come from New York....hardly something you can defend, i will do you in New York and Washington DC....Washington DC is a candy bar to me with historical dates,,,,,Please note no astronomers jump in...if they do. see how i deal with it?

I'm going to repeat my request for you to edit your posts -- or at least this one -- for clarity, or before you do what you threaten to do to me in both New York and DC, you need to at least buy me a nice dinner.

--Jaylemurph