Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will nibiru "A sun" collide into earth?

Kevin28

Will nibiru "A sun" collide into earth this year? Or is it a lie? If only i can astral project i would see for myself.

Edited by kevink

Some people say they've seen Elvis shopping in supermarkets.

Nibiru/planet X or whatever you want to call it, is as real as 'never-never land' and about as much of a threat to us.

• Like 6

Im going to buck the trend,

Yes its going to happen.

Get your bunker ready, going to be a rocky road ahead.

Also, get ready for ball lightening.

Thanks and good luck.

• Like 4

Well i don't think it'll happen. I heard somewhere that all the planets will aline this year.

Edited by kevink

Will nibiru "A sun" collide into earth this year? Or is it a lie? If only i can astral project i would see for myself.

Zacharia Sitchin was wrong in 1976, and he is still wrong.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Well i don't think it'll happen. I heard somewhere that all the planets will aline this year.

They do that every so often.

And read this:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2684&showentry=24067

Edited by Abramelin

I'm not familiar with this myth but I do know that we are able to track the location, size, speed and trajectory of ROCKS in space very, very far from our planet so there is NO WAY something as large as a "sun" could slip up on us.
  • Like 1

Well i be leave in other life because space is infinite. Who knows if they can travel at the speed of life?

Are UFO's real? Or just another lie?

I think UFO's are real but I don't think we have to worry about nibiru hitting Earth. I'm sure at some point in the distant future something will hit us big enough to wipe us all out if we don't kill ourselve off first.

Some people said to have seen it?

Those individuals who have said that they have seen it were most-likely under the influence of some psychotropic, hallucinogenic narcotic, or they were simply... deluded. Either one would be appropriate.

• Like 1

Those individuals who have said that they have seen it were most-likely under the influence of some psychotropic, hallucinogenic narcotic, or they were simply... deluded. Either one would be appropriate.

....more things in heaven and earth, AB ;)

I saw some massive "thing" in the sky in a dream. I thought it was a 2nd humongous moon. But someone next to me in the dream (a constant companion/mentor in my dreams) said it was Nibiru. It could have been symbolic, I guess. But I hadn't even heard the word in so long, and to be honest, never really knew what the term was about. Which is why I found it such an interesting dream.

edit: This dream was like a month ago I think.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

That's your answer to everything. Everyone who has seen or felt something you haven't is psychotic.

• Like 1

I saw some massive "thing" in the sky in a dream. I thought it was a 2nd humongous moon. But someone next to me in the dream (a constant companion/mentor in my dreams) said it was Nibiru. It could have been symbolic, I guess. But I hadn't even heard the word in so long, and to be honest, never really knew what the term was about. Which is why I found it such an interesting dream.

edit: This dream was like a month ago I think.

Interesting...

I've always taken the litteral deffinition of Nibiru as a flippin great rock that's heading our way & you'd better strap on a hard hat... But...

Web definitions

• Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers , i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)

Who knows if they can travel at the speed of life?

the speed of.....what?

• Like 2

Also, get ready for ball lightening.

Ball lightening? Easy. Fill bucket with diluted bleach, toss almost any ball in and wait an hour or two.

Ball LIGHTNING..? Well, that's a different matter altogether...

• Like 2

Ball lightening? Easy. Fill bucket with diluted bleach, toss almost any ball in and wait an hour or two.

Ball LIGHTNING..? Well, that's a different matter altogether...

Gee,

Thanks,

Did i say life?? I meant light .... I don't recall saying life...

Edited by kevink

Did i say life?? I meant light .... I don't recall saying life...

Actually it made more sense the first one. You see the speed of life is an exponential speed, while the speed of light is pretty useless for inter steller travel. The conductivity of space does not allow for faster than light travel through space...... However if you could travel with space... You might be able to obtain Some sort of exponential speed. Expanding space acting like wind in a sail. If this would be possible.., it would take a detailed understanding of why space expands.. The casmeer effect, and dark energy.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

The idea of Nibiru first came up in 1995. The person whom coined the idea said it would hit Earth in 2003. (Wrong!) More recently, some tied it with the 2012 apocalypse ideas. The name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the late ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology; however, he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

Nibiru is supposedly in our solar system currently and if it was as close to Earth as people say, we should be able to see it with the naked eye. (All those pictures and YouTube videos claiming to be proof of Nibiru were hoaxed.) To add, Nibiru would affect the outer planets' orbits around the sun.

The idea of Nibiru is physically impossible. More information can be found here.

Dude, im sorry, but you are a joke. i remember me and you debating on this about a month or so ago and you still do not believe. what gives with you? how much proof do you need. i got to looking at your so called articles. BORING. come up with something that is worth reading and looking into. you have all this info that its not true but when i presented it to you, you still called it a hoax. it seems to me that you are still asleep to it and when you see it, you will be scared of it, as you are scared of it right now from happening AND being true. if you want to debate some more "Mr I bet 5 bucks its a hoax" then lets debate it. I will wait for your reply and lets get this ball rolling....if your not scared that is..