Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should the world have ended in 2012?

pc-maker

should the world have ended in 2012? ive heard all sorts of noises around the world that were starange. please help in the comments!

Since 2012 isn't over yet I guess it still could.

There has been some crazy stuff going on.

Rod Serling: Mr. Pc-maker believes 2012 has already come to past and that it is the year 2013. But what Mr. Pc-maker doesn't know is that he has missed a year somehow, the year 2012 and his perception of time has been altered.

Mr. Pc-maker is traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. His next stop...the Twilight Zone.

• Like 7

what? no. why would you want the world to end? just because things are bad? dying wont help >.> i will tell you that.

• Like 1

Wasn't this exact thread,same wording,posted a couple of weeks ago ?

It depends on where you live who you are & what your thoughts on the issue are I feel we might get some floods & storms & earthquakes etc etc etc in parts of the world so maybe to some people the end of the world but to the rest of us just another day. :yes:

What groaning noises? I haven't heard any, though my son, who lives on an island in the Western Pacific, said one night he heard what sounded like a major logging operation in the jungle, and when he went to check the next day, nothing had been disturbed.

If it is to all end this year:

- If it will be because of the Earth cracking open, then surely geologists would have detected something by now.

- If it will be because of the Sun/an asteroid, then surely astronomers would have detected something by now.

- If it will be because of global war, then surely we would have seen a spark by now.

Why do people keep on predicting the world will end? Haven't we predicted the end of the world about ten times already? And none of them ever happened?

I guess when 2012 comes along, I'll be the only one sipping a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

All of those groaning noises heard around the world

You know, come to think of it. I heard a butt load of groaning noises the other night coming from the neighbor's house.

I thought: Now that's strange, very strange.

hmmmm...I think pc-maker is on to something.

• Like 4

When I heard about the world is supposidly going to end in December this year, I got really paranoid about it. I started panicking quite badly. It got so bad that I had to google it to find out for sure. I even went onto the NASA website and they said it's not going to happen, there isn't even a slight chance that it's going to happen.

I calmed down a lot after reading it and then realised how stupid I was being haha.

Also, I heard that the reason why the world was "going to end" was because the people who wrote the calendar all those years ago suddenly stopped at the end of 2012. I don't know if that was just a load of rubbish lol

When I heard about the world is supposidly going to end in December this year, I got really paranoid about it. I started panicking quite badly. It got so bad that I had to google it to find out for sure. I even went onto the NASA website and they said it's not going to happen, there isn't even a slight chance that it's going to happen.

I calmed down a lot after reading it and then realised how stupid I was being haha.

Also, I heard that the reason why the world was "going to end" was because the people who wrote the calendar all those years ago suddenly stopped at the end of 2012. I don't know if that was just a load of rubbish lol

Basically what happened with the Mayan calendar is that they had 2 seperate calendar in rotation; a Solar one, and one following the movements of Venus. The reason that the 2012 calendar stopped was because they have the next calendar in progress in order to pick up where the other one let off.

So a few thousand years later, some archaeologists found the 2012 calendar, the details were released. And HEY PRESTO! A lot of people began to think that 2012 is going to be the end of the world.

• Like 1

What groaning noises? I haven't heard any....

The only groaning noise I can hear is myself - groaning at the very idea that people are worrying over yet another predicted apocalypse. I've lived through too many of these to give a toss any more. The rapture sounded fun though didn't it? Everybody getting naked and floating off to 'Heaven'... Not my preferred London nightclub but if there's nakedness it would have been ok I suppose :P

• Like 1

Wasn't this exact thread,same wording,posted a couple of weeks ago ?

Yes, but I think the only answer that will satisfy the OP is:

"Yes, the end is near. We are all going to die. Prepare."

• Like 1

should the world have ended in 2012? ive heard all sorts of noises around the world that were starange. please help in the comments!

That groaning noise was the sound I made when I aw this posting

• Like 4

you know thats its not 2012 really guys the only reason its 2012 is becuase of leap year so technncally it should have been like 4024

The only groaning noise I can hear is myself - groaning at the very idea that people are worrying over yet another predicted apocalypse. I've lived through too many of these to give a toss any more. The rapture sounded fun though didn't it? Everybody getting naked and floating off to 'Heaven'... Not my preferred London nightclub but if there's nakedness it would have been ok I suppose :P

lol :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, The Goverment is preparing for this already, they have contracted two outside sources to build what I can only call Ark's (I know the movie 2012 had them too and this is not why I say this) they were accidently discovered by an tv crew filming a doomsday prepper epidose, while interviewing one of these outside contracting companies. Te camera man went into an area he wasn't supposed to go into. After seeing them, the contractor downplayed the whole thing and said well, yes we are building these for a client, but we cannot divulge who it is. Think about it? these thinge are millions upon millions of dollars in cost each. Who has that kind of money to throw around? I know this because I am part of that film crew, and yes this really happened!! I am smart enough to know that nobody would invest that much money in something that "might" happen!! I can't say its gonna be Dec 21 2012, or any specific date, but I know these things were within a month or so of being completed and this was two months ago!

Actually, The Goverment is preparing for this already, they have contracted two outside sources to build what I can only call Ark's (I know the movie 2012 had them too and this is not why I say this) they were accidently discovered by an tv crew filming a doomsday prepper epidose, while interviewing one of these outside contracting companies. Te camera man went into an area he wasn't supposed to go into. After seeing them, the contractor downplayed the whole thing and said well, yes we are building these for a client, but we cannot divulge who it is. Think about it? these thinge are millions upon millions of dollars in cost each. Who has that kind of money to throw around? I know this because I am part of that film crew, and yes this really happened!! I am smart enough to know that nobody would invest that much money in something that "might" happen!! I can't say its gonna be Dec 21 2012, or any specific date, but I know these things were within a month or so of being completed and this was two months ago!

Do you have the name of the TV network or have any footage of it?

And then you woke up.

There was another poster on these forums claiming the government was going to kill most the population, she said she knew because her boyfriend or husband was in the military. After the date passed, she left the forums.

• Like 3