Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I get the forum to fit my window?

Mentalcase

Simple question! Is there a way to get the forum to fit my window so I don't have to side scroll? It is rather annoying after a while. Thanks.

Simple question! Is there a way to get the forum to fit my window so I don't have to side scroll? It is rather annoying after a while. Thanks.

Top right hand corner there is a cog which is your toolbox click it ,a box will appear which has zoom in it ,click it and adjust your screen to fit your p.c. It works on my p.c. cheers

You can also hold down the control key and move your mouse wheel.

• Like 1

You can also hold down the control key and move your mouse wheel.

Well, I just learnt something there ! :D

me too! ! .. but i can only enlarge the browser window with the control/mouse wheel trick ... i can't make it smaller .

I think Mentalcase is looking for a way to make the forum fit a smaller screen. ¿

Thanks guys! The ctrl thing worked just fine!! :) I'm very happy now!

me too! ! .. but i can only enlarge the browser window with the control/mouse wheel trick ... i can't make it smaller .

I think Mentalcase is looking for a way to make the forum fit a smaller screen. ¿

Are you wanting to change the resolution of your computer? If that's what you are wanting do a right click on your desk top then go to properties then go to settings and it should show you what your screen resolution is. The higher the resolution the smaller everything will be like text.
  • Like 1

Are you wanting to change the resolution of your computer? If that's what you are wanting do a right click on your desk top then go to properties then go to settings and it should show you what your screen resolution is. The higher the resolution the smaller everything will be like text.

no.. i don't think so . I'm on a Mac so i'm not sure the things you mention will work with it. I don't much mind side scrolling to see the entire forum window. .. thanks Hilander :)

• Like 1

I have firefox and windows. Don't know anything about a Mac, if it has one you might try looking at the control panel, on mine you can get to it there. I bet you could find out on line.

The site is designed to work in a resolution of 1024x768 or above.

• Like 1