Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tensions between Japan and China/South Korea

Simbi Laveau

[media=]

[/media]

There is no such emphasis on this kind of training for the US army,and these guys practice this stuff,daily.

The Chinese red army also carry certain Chinese herbs on them,at all times,to save them if shot or stabbed .They do a lot of things we do not do .

yes the video is nice but all the moves they are doing are just staples of others its nothing really new, and idk how long they train or how long are guys train but i doubt it going to come down to hand to hand sense war is mostly bombs and shooting. but here are some techniques used by ares and a hilight video of brian stann a marine that is now a UFC fighter (his fight is on the 22nd its a title eliminator match)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTMiHj5qaXA&feature=player_detailpage

im not trying to be rude but i just dont buy the whole 'they are better then us in hand to hand" since we have nothing to actually support the idea. so since everyone are subject to the same knowledge of fighting across the world everyone should be on equal terms when it comes to hand to hand combat. (at least theoretically)

here is brian stann the guy i was telling you about

There is no such emphasis on this kind of training for the US army,and these guys practice this stuff,daily.

The Chinese red army also carry certain Chinese herbs on them,at all times,to save them if shot or stabbed .They do a lot of things we do not do .

The US military has medkits as well. I believe they're standard issue.

Besides a Chinese invasion is kind of a moot point given they don't have the ability to transport their forces to the States.

A war with China is of no concern to America, mostly because China lacks any way to effectively attack America or defend themselves due to their lack of a navy and air force when compared to America. That leaves only their ground army in comparison to America's military, which ironically is also their greatest liability. The logistics of mobilizing such a force as large as the Chinese army effectively would be a problem in and of itself, add in attacks from Americas navy and air force on supply lines, communication centers, etc and it quickly degrades into a nightmare situation of millions of under supplied soldiers, unable to communicate, and unable to move effectively. You can have the largest army in the world but if you are not able to maneuver effectively it means nothing.

Also if food production is attacked China would quickly starve itself out of the war. Very few nations would be able to supply China with enough food to keep fighting if its food production is stopped or severely diminished along with feeding themselves. This is assuming that they would be able to even ship the food in to begin with. With a population near 2 billion people China would quickly go threw any food supplies it has in reserve and this is assuming that the reserves are not being attacked.

I will admit a hand to hand fight between American and Chinese forces would be rather interesting. On one hand you got the Chinese who do practice more hand to hand combat then their American counterparts and have superior numbers, assuming they would be able to bring them to bear, but American soldiers are on average taller and heavier then the average Chinese soldier and if I remember correctly American soldiers train more on using anything they can find on the battlefield as a weapon in case of hand to hand fighting and less on actual hand to hand fighting.

I am not saying that America would easily win a war with China, if a war would break out it would more then likely be an extremely bloody but probably short conflict. But people really need to stop purely equating size of military with military strength, military size may correlate to some extent to military strength but it is far from the cause.

the USA and china have fought before in the Chosin, Korea conflict.Outcome of battle, US Marines -1029 killed in action. Chinese soldiers-13,900 killed in action.

i think the numbers speak for them selves

here is the link i sent i guess it broke.

The US military has medkits as well. I believe they're standard issue.

Besides a Chinese invasion is kind of a moot point given they don't have the ability to transport their forces to the States.

An attack on American soil was also a "moot point" at one time, then 9/11 happened

I will admit a hand to hand fight between American and Chinese forces would be rather interesting. On one hand you got the Chinese who do practice more hand to hand combat then their American counterparts and have superior numbers, assuming they would be able to bring them to bear, but American soldiers are on average taller and heavier then the average Chinese soldier

Size and weight can and sometime's does go against You in hand to hand combat, as bigger people are slower a majority of the time

Size and weight can and sometime's does go against You in hand to hand combat, as bigger people are slower a majority of the time

While bigger people may move slower they also tend to hit harder, it would basically come down to each individual soldiers skill and training. With the vast differences in Chinese and American hand to hand training it is hard to say which is better and would prove more useful in battle.

• Like 2

An attack on American soil was also a "moot point" at one time, then 9/11 happened

usly the heavy and bigger guy will win skill go only go so far, but this battle isnt just on skill there is also weapons so that could easy turn it in their favor or keep it in are court.

A terrorist attack is just a wee bit different from a full invasion.

A terrorist attack is just a wee bit different from a full invasion.

I agree that it is different, but it still stand's, that an attack on American soil was also a "moot point" at one time, whether it be terrorist related or full invasion

If some terrorist's can organise an attack on American soil, who is to say the chinese cannot ? when they are (in my opinion) possibly a lot more organised

I agree that it is different, but it still stand's, that an attack on American soil was also a "moot point" at one time, whether it be terrorist related or full invasion

If some terrorist's can organise an attack on American soil, who is to say the chinese cannot ? when they are (in my opinion) possibly a lot more organised

It doesn't have so much to do with organization as it does with equipment. There are only three possible ways for China to invade America and they are only capable of doing one which is also the most dangerous.

The first way would be a naval invasion, which would require a large fleet of ships which China does not have. Could they build such a fleet, they could but it would take a decent amount of time and the construction of such a fleet would be noticed. Even then a fleet of that size would easily be detected long before it got to US shores.

The second way would be a large airborne invasion, but that also would require a fleet for it to be successful. The problem once again is that China lacks the planes to do such a large scale air operation. While they could easily make the planes and hide them easily enough they would be detected mid flight, even then airborne troops would not last long without aid.

The last would be a ground invasion up threw the arctic circle but that would just be suicidal. The supply lines would be ridiculously long, threw difficult terrain, unprotected from air and sea, and only viable during the winter which would be the worst time to do it.

9/11 is a different situation are gov got cocky and we felt like no one would even try but after that i feel are gov is way to prepared for any kind of attack on are land (not necessarily a good thing)

so japan wants an island and china doesnt want them to have it? seems like a stupid argument.

China is always threatening someone over land. Like she's not huge enough.

Key word in that item is DEFEND .to defend means to take up arms .

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2012/09/06/US-Japan-to-use-drones-to-check-China/UPI-10491346961861/

US and Japan discussing drones to watch growing China threat

China is always threatening someone over land. Like she's not huge enough.

Key word in that item is DEFEND .to defend means to take up arms .

http://www.upi.com/T...10491346961861/

US and Japan discussing drones to watch growing China threat

poor little japan they would probably just get destroyed if they fought china right now.

the tensions are not only between those countries.. its more like .. south east asian countries agains china ! .. china wants to take over the south east sea. .. well they alrdy taken the vietnamese sea.. and keep expanding it ..

and they have alrdy taken alot of islands from vietnam..

this tension is alrdy lasted for years..

china would never provoke japan .. or south korea..

they know the usa is behind those countries..

thailand,laos.vietnam.philipines,indonesia, and some more countries .. are now strengten their forces. and unite.. .. thats why china havent made a big move yet.. just slowly take the sea. . and some land in the north of vietnam ..

and no1 can stop them !

Wonder how hard China's going to push this. After all if Japan can come out of this on top it weakens China's crazy claims in the South China Sea.

Edited by Corp

Wonder how hard China's going to push this. After all if Japan can come out of this on top it weakens China's crazy claims in the South China Sea.

Can't see anyone winning this one.