Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dowsing rods

ghostofthenight

Is there anyone that is a firm believer in dowsing rods. We had an investigation at my house because of everything going on. We used dowsing rods ay the last part ofit. My house has 3 rooms. The spare bedroom seems to be the target for activity. My husband was using them and it kept leading him to that room. We used a ghost box and it told him to do it cause he said to go in room. When asking y he should it said kill u. But if anyone else went in there they would not be harmed. He was emotional because he doesn't know what he did for them to be so p***ed off to the point that they would harm him.

• 4 weeks later...

i do know that dowsing rods are used to find water and some minerals.ive never heard of anyone using them for paranormal investigating.they pick up on magnetic changes i believe.

Only ever heard of them being used to find water underground.

• Like 1

It is not a question of belief. Rods/pendulums can be used for all manner of information dowsing - not just water divining.

• Like 1

It is not a question of belief. Rods/pendulums can be used for all manner of information dowsing - not just water divining.

Except when they are used under controlled conditions. Then they are no more useful than random chance.