Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Curiosity's landing

JesseCuster

Astonishing. Photos taken from the Curiosity landing from heat shield separation right down to touchdown, edited into a 2 minute video. Amazing stuff.

• Like 3

I'm waiting for pictures of little green men.

That was cool, it's a strange feeling, it sounds stupid me even saying it but it's another planet, millions of miles away. The pictures just look unreal, but they are real.

I'll just never get my head round the fact that these pictures are of another planet. So clear yet so far away...

I love it.

• Like 1

Wonderful. We so need to be given the opportunity to be inspired with the adventure of exploration and promise as we were with the lunar missions so many years ago.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

That just takes your breath away for a few seconds. Then you start thinking about what it must be like to be on Mars. NASA has been great about sharing this grand experiment with us civilians. Thanks for link, Archimedes. These are amazing times that we are living in.

ahhh wow! what a sight to behold... touchdown. breath taking stuff, im so greatfull to get the internet at this time, been waiting for this for months now. now we need to send all our earth waste there ;) GARBAGE WORLD