Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favourite Fighters

Iron_Lotus

Gomi .Man,he was the king of Bushido(Pride) back in the day.

As a side note.I own every Pride and Pride(bushido)made.I own about the 1st 90 UFC's.Have to count the King Of The Cage Dvd's I have.And probably over 100 other minor events.Superbrawl,Gladiator Challenges,MXE,yada,yada.

Also have Vhs tapes of boxing(from since Tyson took the belt at 18 or 19) and from the good ol' tuesday night fights(anyone remember?).Some Gracie challenges from the early 80's(not Ufc related).Some real brutal russian cage matches.Countless others.

Love the combat sports.lol

• Like 2

Okay I'm being almost patriotic, but I still think he's the best :P

Mr Kessler....

I've always enjoyed watching the little guys go at it. So my pick is arguably the best bantomweight of all time - Carlos Zarate

I cannot discuss boxing without involving my father, so he gets a pick here too. He always liked Hands of Stone - Roberto Duran. Sorry Dad, I've never liked him since he beat Buchanon on a low blow. My Dad would counter that Duran was winning on points. I'd counter that Buchanon was a Scot. My Dad would just give me that look.

• Like 2

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4N9y9L2O8&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

this was horrible to watch, loved it :devil:

i feel kinda bad for the guy he was taught the wrong way to fight like a lot of TMA's out there.

haha, this is pretty great. Cool to see some of Nick's old fights. One of my favourite fighters, no doubt. Shame he got busted on such a silly rule.

haha, this is pretty great. Cool to see some of Nick's old fights. One of my favourite fighters, no doubt. Shame he got busted on such a silly rule.

ya but im kinda glad his head was way out of the game he needs to rly focus, i think he is focusing on his brothers career at the moment since he just got a title shot.