Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More NASA UFO's?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Are these UFO's?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

This is where he mentions the blue lights in the Apollo 14 pictures, right at the beginning of this interview. He thought one of them was not a UFO but a structure of some kind, made of silicon or glass.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=euDMR2CU7FA[/media]

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Yes, a very good light indeed. Just when did our good friend "Jim" become a "NASA Rocket Scientist"? Does he have a degree in rocket science? LOL

Actually, there are dozens of aspects of Aerospace Engineering, and Jame's qualifications do seem to come under some of those banners. IMDB also says:

Had a twenty-two year career as a space engineer for NASA and is a prolific writer on science subjects.

You know, Jim's support of Robert Henry Lawrence Jr. is something I would consider a very honorable act.

• Like 1

In the interview, who also said there was a team at NASA "doctoring" all the photographs of UFOs and whatnot. He mentioned Dr. Thornton Page quite a bit, who I recall was on the Robertson Committee back in 1953.

There have been a few claims of doctoring, but in this case, that clearly is not the case. Ken is too ambitious with his buildings and colour claims. Anyone could take a full colour photo like that with an ordinary camera that has shutter control. And the buildings are outrageously large. That too could be verified by just about anyone. But death threats? That's a bit too far I think.

You can FOIA his military records, if you dare.

Johnston was in the Marines, just as he said.

Ken_Johnston,_Sr._as_a_USMC_Aviation_Officer_Cadet.jpg

In addition, "Oberg continues to argue that Ken was not “in charge” of the photographic datasets in his possession at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory, despite the memo from NASA’s Dr. Jeffery L. Warner, which states that “the data and photo facilities in Room 105 that is run by Ken Johnston… is an order of magnitude better than when I left it.” It’s hard to understand how someone who “runs” a data and photo facility is somehow not “in charge” of the data and photos that he is given oversight of. Only a twisted agenda like Oberg’s can manage to turn this into some sort of “discrepancy.”

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CDUQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thelivingmoon.com%2F43ancients%2F02files%2FMoon_Images_A21.html&ei=11SsUJTGJYr68QSJ3YH4Bw&usg=AFQjCNGKI3rnMK2zXBH1qvEPIZpqZsuKIA&sig2=rg9TxS0ej3ZsRrxc_rO5kQ

AS14-66-9295HR_spikedmilk_01.png

is that the silicone skyscraper or the plasma plume from an invisible et craft?

a015.gif

This is where he mentions the blue lights in the Apollo 14 pictures, right at the beginning of this interview. He thought one of them was not a UFO but a structure of some kind, made of silicon or glass.

Ok, I listened to that interview. He's talking about this image:

AS14-66-9301

AS14-66-9301.jpg

If this blue light is a reflection off of a massive crystal structure, why isn't it there a few seconds later in frame 9302?

AS14-66-9302

AS14-66-9302.jpg

And what about these images that we've already discussed where the blue flares show up on top of foreground objects?

AS14-66-9276

AS14-66-9276.jpg

AS14-66-9236

AS14-66-9236.jpg

or above the lunar module:

AS14-66-9930

AS14-66-9330.jpg

or in lunar orbit:

AS14-66-9345

AS14-66-9345.jpg

All of these blue flares look similar to each other. Do you really honestly believe that they're reflections off of some nearly-invisible massive crystal structure? Or are they just simple photo defects?

• Like 1

I need to remind Mr. Bara that on his own blog, Mr. Johnston had stated, "I hold .. two advanced degrees from the Reformed Baptist Seminary, one in Theology and the other PhD in Metaphysics...".

LINK

Hrmmzzzzzz............................................

Qualifications aside, has the Reformed Baptist Seminary been found as yet?

Edited by psyche101

Johnston also said that one of the "blue flare" images was reflected in the face shields of the astronauts.

AS14-66-9295HR_spikedmilk_01.png

helmetla.jpg

Helmet_002.png

http://www.google.co...ej3ZsRrxc_rO5kQ

Just a question, why would the astronaut be clear in the second photo as opposed to the first, but the artifact not?

Qualifications aside, has the Reformed Baptist Seminary been found as yet?

I'm the last person you should ever ask about that, since I always avoid churches religiously.

• Like 1

I'm the last person you should ever ask about that, since I always avoid churches religiously.

That we also agree on! :D

• Like 1

Johnston also said that one of the "blue flare" images was reflected in the face shields of the astronauts.

Helmet_002.png

Seeing as that's an Apollo 12 image of Pete Conrad (AS12-48-7071), it'd be a pretty nifty trick to see a reflection from Apollo 14 in Pete's visor.

• Like 1

Just a question, why would the astronaut be clear in the second photo as opposed to the first, but the artifact not?

All right, he has so many of these pictures that it's hard to keep them all straight. Johnston says this one isn't from Apollo 14 but Apollo 12 and shows the reflection of some kind of "structure". I really don't want to go there. Personally, I am not really a big supporter of all these Hoagland-like claims.

Let's just say that it's a bridge too far for me.

a12hlmet.jpg

http://newtabhttp//www.enterprisemission.com/images/a12hlmet.jpg

• Like 1

Insipid excuse. As far as I can tell, no other human being on Earth has ever listed that 'school' on their on-line credentials.

A single counter-example would refute that assertion.

My information is that the 'dean' of the 'school' had to shut it down in the mid-1980s after inquiiries from the Colorado State Attorney's Office regarding diploma fraud.

The guy now runs a website telling subscribers how to legally avoid paying federal income tax.

It only remains to find out what was the required 'tuition check' a 'student' had to mail to the PO Box to receive the diploma by return mail.

Edited by JimOberg

Seeing as that's an Apollo 12 image of Pete Conrad (AS12-48-7071), it'd be a pretty nifty trick to see a reflection from Apollo 14 in Pete's visor.

Holy crap, the prefix should have tipped me off. Nice catch Peri.

:nw:

Wow MacG, you're making a complete fool of yourself. Congratulations. :tu:

Thank you, but while Peri was posting that comment I was also looking up that picture as requested and have posted the exact same thing below--well, actually it's above now.

I only have two hands, Boon, and can't answer every single question at once.

Okay?

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Holy crap, the prefix should have tipped me off. Nice catch Peri.

Yes, well I noticed that too at the same time, but it doesn't seen to count in my case. Naturally not.

All right, he has so many of these pictures that it's hard to keep them all straight. Johnston says this one isn't from Apollo 14 but Apollo 12 and shows the reflection of some kind of "structure". I really don't want to go there. Personally, I am not really a big supporter of all these Hoagland-like claims.

Let's just say that it's a bridge too far for me.

Agreed.

HoagCNN2.jpg

• Like 1

So what the hell is Johnston trying to say here?

I think he's claiming that Apollo 12 and Apollo 14 were taking pictures of the same "structures"? Now I get it. It's not UFOs he's talking about at all, but "alien structures" on the moon.

AS12-48-7071.jpg

Yes, well I noticed that too at the same time, but it doesn't seen to count in my case. Naturally not.

I believe you. With all the missions being discussed, I would consider it an easy mistake to make, and not something I would consider indicative of anything more than trying to provide a great deal of information quickly.

It counts. Simple mistake, I make them every day. No biggie.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Insipid excuse. As far as I can tell, no other human being on Earth has ever listed that 'school' on their on-line credentials.

A single counter-example would refute that assertion.

My information is that the 'dean' of the 'school' had to shut it down in the mid-1980s after inquiiries from the Colorado State Attorney's Office regarding diploma fraud.

Well, I'm going to keep looking for your CV too, at least if I can find one not written by yourself.

In the interview, who also said there was a team at NASA "doctoring" all the photographs of UFOs and whatnot. He mentioned Dr. Thornton Page quite a bit, who I recall was on the Robertson Committee back in 1953.

That's what got me involved in checking up on the guy's claims, since I knew and worked with Thornton Page, Mike Duke, and other astronomers and geologists at JSC for many years. More dedicated scientists and truth-tellers are not to be found on this planet. For some guy to smear them as liars and falsifiers, to boost his own prestige, is offensive to me.

When I was able to establish that it was Johnston doing the lying and falsifying, based on existing records and testimonies, it was satisfying to re-balance the debate.

It was particularly enjoyable to demolish his Tsiolkovskiy Crater tale, that involves Page as the mastermind behind some deception aimed directly to confuse Johnston. I was able to obtain the Apollo lunar orbital data that clearly showed it would have been impossible for that mission to have seen anything inside that crater.

I honestly have no recollection of ever meeting Johnston during the several years we overlapped at JSC. There were upwards of 12,000 people engaged in all aspects of spaceflight at the time and I'm sure I met a lot of them I couldn't identify or later remember, but the conversations Johnston claims we had are a complete blank to me.

When I see how eager he made up other such stories, on the NASM tour youtube tapes, I was reconciled to the fact that it wasn't me being forgetful, it was him being delusional, again and again.

Well, I'm going to keep looking for your CV too, at least if I can find one not written by yourself.

Try Wikipedia.

• Like 1

So what the hell is Johnston trying to say here?

I think he's claiming that Apollo 12 and Apollo 14 were taking pictures of the same "structures"? Now I get it. It's not UFOs he's talking about at all, but "alien structures" on the moon.

Indeed, but that is where he falls apart as well. His dimensions are too ambitious.