Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More NASA UFO's?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Are these UFO's?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

Can't you tell psyche? NASA is trying to trick us into thinking its just an emulsion of some kind by dripping little green dots along the edge...

But even so, it's quite clear what this is...

picture-7.png

The entire bloody fleet is here!

I'm not aware of ANY 'official' NASA explanation of the greenies on some of the photos. can anybody claiming there IS one please cite some NASA official making the assertion the images are photo flaws?

Here's the view of the guy who TOOK the photos, Walt Cunningham, an old friend of mine:

> From: Walter Cunningham

> To: 'James E Oberg'

> Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:50 PM

> Subject: RE: UFO Green Fireballs from Apollo-7 photography

>

> Jim, as you know, I took a majority of the pictures on Apollo 7. My original copy of the 440 pictures that we took have been sitting on top of my file cabinet since November 1968. While I laughed at the suggestion of “green fireballs,” I nevertheless took the time to look at the originals, which of course, are devoid of anything like the so-called fireballs. The marks on the posted copies have artifacts, obviously from the processing. No, we weren’t being followed by little green men.

>

> Walt Cunningham

>

>

>

That clears that up.

Thank you Jim, nothing like the horses mouth.

• Like 1

Or maybe it was just "Santa Claus" after all.

http://www.google.co...1FRjJB3DT4gTCdw

NORAD has a good handle on Santa ;)

Before I saw the email, I figured the green parts must be artefacts because they appear in the borders of the photo as well, and quite prolifically, and match the others. It is an amazing co-incidence I admit, but it does appear to be just that.

We also see Green fireballs in nature, this is a nice picture of comet Hartley

scientistson.jpg

This is the original AS07-6-1700 that was taken over Iran.

Iran? Well, there's your answer, isn't it. It's obviously one of those Saucers they're developing.

• Like 1

Iran? Well, there's your answer, isn't it. It's obviously one of those Saucers they're developing.

:D

I think you've got your timelines in a muddle, 747...... ;)

On the topic of DEBUNKED green UFOs in the atmosphere,... II remember back in the days, when that fanatic believer Ra was posting the red UFO in the atmosphere report, tracked by radar engaged and shot down, as proof of ET visitation.

English was not his first language.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1546530/posts

As silly as it gets around here these days, I miss that guy. :lol:

Edited by Hazzard

On the topic of DEBUNKED green UFOs in the atmosphere,...

hearsay about an unverifiable email does not constitute a debunking....

Question remains unresponded to. Is it fair to presume

the reason is, no such evidence for an 'official'

explanation exists, it was just a rhetorical device?

I'm not aware of ANY 'official' NASA explanation of the greenies on

some of the photos. can anybody claiming there IS one please cite

some NASA official making the assertion the images are photo flaws?

hearsay about an unverifiable email does not constitute a debunking....

If that is your position, then nothing posted here at UM constitutes proof of ET either,... Not the eye-witness testimonys or the youtube clips.

hearsay about an unverifiable email does not constitute a debunking...

I'm not following you.

Are you saying that direct eyewitness testimony is 'hearsay' and you won't believe it?

Feel free to write to Cunningham yourself to ask him to confirm the email.

With so many legions of eager-believers on my case fo so many years, trying

to dig out any and all inconsistencies and lapses, do you think I'd take the chance

at getting exposed at falsifying somebody else's quotations? Especially ones so

easy to check?

And when did you ever doubt any anonymously provided alleged pro-UFO 'expert

quote'? Even ONCE? No, those you swallowed like mother's milk. Chatelain,

Afanasyev, MxcClelland -- all seem to have easily passed your test for credibility.

If that is your position, then nothing posted here at UM constitutes proof of ET either,... Not the eye-witness testimonys or the youtube clips.

and the reverse of that 'logic'...is that if you believe one email that someone told you about constitutes a debunking

YOU should believe all the evidence of eye-witness testimony and YouTube clips.... :wacko: (or something like that... :D )

I'm not following you.

I'm not following you either.... :P

Are you saying that direct eyewitness testimony is 'hearsay' and you won't believe it?

the hearsay bit refered to you...

And when did you ever doubt any anonymously provided alleged pro-UFO 'expert

quote'? Even ONCE? No, those you swallowed like mother's milk. Chatelain,

Afanasyev, MxcClelland -- all seem to have easily passed your test for credibility.

Have they?.......that's news to me...lol

I don't know what the big deal is about the 'green fireballs'....but judging from the way this discussion has gone,

they are a big deal in some way, for some reason.....that is all I can say about it really.

Question remains unresponded to. Is it fair to presume

the reason is, no such evidence for an 'official'

explanation exists, it was just a rhetorical device?

That was always your job, wasn't it? LOL

On the topic of DEBUNKED green UFOs in the atmosphere,... II remember back in the days, when that fanatic believer Ra was posting the red UFO in the atmosphere report, tracked by radar engaged and shot down, as proof of ET visitation.

They were first reported in the late-1940s, and Dr. Lincoln LaPaz, the meteorite expert, always insisted that they were NOT meteorites.

They were first reported in the late-1940s, and Dr. Lincoln LaPaz, the meteorite expert, always insisted that they were NOT meteorites.

We're talking about green streaks on some Apollo-7 images. Please stay on target. What evidence is there that these images are anything but photo processing flaws?

Was the actual Apollo-7 eyewitness's statement clarifying, or do you prefer to continue acting as if it doesn't exist?

We're talking about green streaks on some Apollo-7 images. Please stay on target. What evidence is there that these images are anything but photo processing flaws?

Was the actual Apollo-7 eyewitness's statement clarifying, or do you prefer to continue acting as if it doesn't exist?

I merely raised the question of whether the green "artifacts" appeared in every picture from that mission of just a few of them.

I never found any actual witness statement about the green UFOs or even that they were noticed at all until those pictures were developed.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

For many years, though, there were other UFO pictures from Apollo 7, like the famous "boomerangs":, but the green fireballs were only discussed in recent times--so far as I can tell.

• Like 1

I merely raised the question of whether the green "artifacts" appeared in every picture from that mission of just a few of them.

I never found any actual witness statement about the green UFOs or even that they were noticed at all until those pictures were developed.

Where did you read that the 'green UFOs' were noticed 'when the pictures were developed'?

I think that the most you can say is that they were noticed when later generation prints were posted on some websites.

NOT when 'they were developed'.

There's a big difference, and carelessly sloppy descriptions can get in the way of properly understanding the question.

In fact, according to the man who personally TOOK the photographs, the images are NOT in the first-generation prints that he personally possesses in his home.

Did you notice that, or are you making believe it's only 'hearsay', like Bee seems to be doing?

@Jim Oberg

perhaps...if you are friends with Walt Cunningham...you could ask him to send a scan of his copy of AS07-05-1613

just a thought

And then there were the Apollo 7 UFOs on the moon.

What alternate reality do you inhabit where Apollo-7 was ever on the Moon?

Jeez, McG, you're a hands-down winner of the poster child prize

for showing how the less you know about real space flight, and

the more wrong ideas you believe about spaceflight, the more

fanatic you are about misinterpreting stuff as UFOs.

perhaps...if you are friends with Walt Cunningham...you could ask him to send a scan of his copy of AS07-05-1613

just a thought

What possible use would that be? You probably have your get-out-of-reality cards already out on your desk to present another excuse not to believe it, or to mcguffinly ignore it.