Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fema and Haarp

moosehead

Has anyone read anything about HAARP? This is scarry. Supposed to be a research facility out in nowhere in Alaska. Seems they used Tesla's technology and can change weather patterns, such as causing earthquakes, hurricanes etc.

Then in case of a massive kill off of people the survivors will be put in fema prison camps until they agree to be chipped and go along with the new world order.

You tube has some on it and it shows many many caskets being stored always near a railroad system. These caskets can hold 5 or 6 people.

Is the gov planning something to reduce population and take over this NWO?

• Like 1

or, atlernatively, HAARP is a research centre that uses currently exotic technology to understand the weather better, and FEMA is storing all those caskets near train lines because when the proverbial hits the fan they want to be able to get to them quickly and secure the bodies - human bodies rotting are a major source of disease for the survivors, and an ounce of protection is worth a tonne of cure in that case (get to the scene of the disaster, collect bodies, prevent disease).

• Like 5

or, atlernatively, HAARP is a research centre that uses currently exotic technology to understand the weather better, and FEMA is storing all those caskets near train lines because when the proverbial hits the fan they want to be able to get to them quickly and secure the bodies - human bodies rotting are a major source of disease for the survivors, and an ounce of protection is worth a tonne of cure in that case (get to the scene of the disaster, collect bodies, prevent disease).

seems like an extremely reasonable idea to me. :tu:

• Like 2

Fantasy has taken over. If it gets me too I just hope the silly thing I believe is something cool.

• Like 2

Well FEMA camps are nothing new . And the technology exists . Wether or not the truely stellar US govt,would do anything untoward to another country ,or people(s),using it ,is another story . ahem

When haarp is used ,it leaves a traceable signature of some kind .

People would know .It was suggested it was used to create the Haiti and Japan EQs.No signature of haarp was found,as far as I know .

Who knows .

• Like 1

These theories have been floating around for years. Lets say we do have something really bad happen and there are lots of deaths. Your neighborhood funeral director won't be able to handle too many deaths and something will have to be done immediately to keep disease down. I would rather that they were prepared for the worse than dead bodies laying around.

• Like 2

Seems a fair conspiracy, have a look on ATS, plenty on there to fuel the mind.

Not my thing, but still.

Thanks,

Oh.

My.

God.

It is truly amazing that those "caskets" look identical to pre-made bunker "baskets" that are filled quickly by bulldozers to protect military when they are in need of a quickly-constructed tactical operations center. And the fact that they are near a railroad... that is near or on a military base... oh, they MUST be caskets!! Oh, and those things that look like shipping containers that we see every day on the highway - they could easily hold HUNDREDS of bodies - so those MUST be HUGE caskets for when the MK-Ultra folks do their big purge of our population!

Oh, and that thing that looked like a 1968 Crown Victoria on the highway yesterday... since you can easily hide five people in the trunk when sneaking into drive-in movie theaters... it MUST be a mobile hearse that is to be used to transport bodies inconspicuously!!

Some people see conspiracies EVERYWHERE!

• Like 3

I just figured it out...

These CTs are so excited with the various conspiracies. and the details thereof, because it's the ONLY thing they know! They can't multiply double digit numbers, they can't spell, they have difficulty with the idea of fractions...but a CONSPIRACY!!! That is something they can throw themselves into headlong without knowing anything about nothin! Just need a distrusting, "it's all their fault that I'm a underacheiver/ scoundrel/bum/etc" mindset...it's a conspiracy and it's all THEIR fault....so I'm OK...in fact, I'm enlightened!!".

How to think you're better than everyone else without even trying...problem is, their numbers are growing, and pop culture seems to encourage it. Seeing the Nat Geo channel airing conspiracy shows makes me just wanna PUKE!!! It's all going downhill it seems...it will only get stupider.

• Like 2

I just figured it out...

These CTs are so excited with the various conspiracies. and the details thereof, because it's the ONLY thing they know! They can't multiply double digit numbers, they can't spell, they have difficulty with the idea of fractions...but a CONSPIRACY!!! That is something they can throw themselves into headlong without knowing anything about nothin! nothing! Just need a distrusting, "it's all their fault that I'm a underacheiver underachiever/ scoundrel/bum/etc" mindset...it's a conspiracy and it's all THEIR fault....so I'm OK...in fact, I'm enlightened!!".

How to think you're better than everyone else without even trying...problem is, their numbers are growing, and pop culture seems to encourage it. Seeing the Nat Geo channel airing conspiracy shows makes me just wanna want to PUKE!!! It's all going downhill it seems...it will only get stupider.

One question... are You a conspiracy theorist ? as You Yourself said they cannot spell.... Oh BTW I corrected some mistakes in your post for You :whistle:

wanna is an accepted informal pronunciation however i honestly don't care enough to get into an argument over spelling soooo yeah imma go to bed

• Like 1

I dont know to much about HARP, but one thing they openly talk about all the time is depopulation. FEMA camps are a scary reality. One thing is for sure. Come time, if you stand in the way of the new world order, you wont be standing long.

• Like 1

I'd do some actual research on these subjects if you're interested in learning more. YouTube videos tend to be over the top paranoid fuelled dribble.

In short HAARP does not control the weather or make earthquakes, based on claims we should have been rounded up and throw into camps a dozen times by now, and forceable population reduction and the NWO are theories that are largely based on the idea that rich people must be up to something evil.

I just love the way people blow HAARP off like it's silly.

Just ask yourself this question. Imagine your a big general with a massive black budget that never had to be accounted for in any detail. It's well known fact that the US military has a black budget large enough to boggle the mind. Now pretend a science guy told you he thought up a method wind patterns could be influenced (and thus the weather) by superheating the upper atmosphere with powerful radio waves, making it possible for you to hamper enemy troop movements or making it difficult for your enemy to grow enough food to feed himself. Would you then try to build this weapon?

I believe the answer is pretty obvious. Of course you would. Anyone who doesn't believe the military has built this are foolish sheep. I'm not saying that it can do all of the things attributed to it, but to think for even one second that this sounds like something they would not at least attempt is plain silly. If you think this is stupid you probably wouldn't have believed they were trying to build radar proof planes in the 70's either.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

I'd do some actual research on these subjects if you're interested in learning more. YouTube videos tend to be over the top paranoid fuelled dribble.

In short HAARP does not control the weather or make earthquakes, based on claims we should have been rounded up and throw into camps a dozen times by now, and forceable population reduction and the NWO are theories that are largely based on the idea that rich people must be up to something evil.

I agree research is essential for finding out the truth, or at least trying to find out the truth

There is evidence out there, finding it is another matter, unless it is something like the Georgia Guidestone's which it is blatantly obvious other evidence is not so obvious

I have read 2 books on Haarp. And books on Tesla. I DO believe this is capable of doing these things.

• Like 1

I just love the way people blow HAARP off like it's silly.

Just ask yourself this question. Imagine your a big general with a massive black budget that never had to be accounted for in any detail. It's well known fact that the US military has a black budget large enough to boggle the mind. Now pretend a science guy told you he thought up a method wind patterns could be influenced (and thus the weather) by superheating the upper atmosphere with powerful radio waves, making it possible for you to hamper enemy troop movements or making it difficult for your enemy to grow enough food to feed himself. Would you then try to build this weapon?

I believe the answer is pretty obvious. Of course you would. Anyone who doesn't believe the military has built this are foolish sheep. I'm not saying that it can do all of the things attributed to it, but to think for even one second that this sounds like something they would not at least attempt is plain silly. If you think this is stupid you probably wouldn't have believed they were trying to build radar proof planes in the 70's either.

Guess that makes me a foolish sheep then because the only person I know with a weather dominator is Cobra Commander. And if the US military has complete control over the weather how come there was that big drought this summer? Why do they still get hurricanes? Why hasn't Iran been wiped off the map?

• Like 3

I have read 2 books on Haarp. And books on Tesla. I DO believe this is capable of doing these things.

well post a quote please

Guess that makes me a foolish sheep then because the only person I know with a weather dominator is Cobra Commander. And if the US military has complete control over the weather how come there was that big drought this summer? Why do they still get hurricanes? Why hasn't Iran been wiped off the map?

Maybe when using HAARP it has a negative aspect to it, that they could not or did not foresee, similiar to either the domino effect or the butterfly effect

Not saying it is or is not but just a possibility

• Like 1

What mind boggles me is ..... people can't or don't trust their neighbors or even family...but they want to trust and believe the gover"elite"ment < ..( just my word for "who's all in control ).

• Like 3

What mind boggles me is ..... people can't or don't trust their neighbors or even family...but they want to trust and believe the gover"elite"ment < ..( just my word for "who's all in control ).

Not everyone trust's the government, I know I do not

Most of the BS we see in everyday live's like the economic crisis, war's and numerous other stuff is man made by the government's

Edited by Jackofalltrades

Guess that makes me a foolish sheep then because the only person I know with a weather dominator is Cobra Commander.

Did you know Zartan is currently masquerading as the president?

No? then you really are a fool... ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1