Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
shobonimaster

Good Books about the Paranormal I can get fre

10 posts in this topic

I got a cheap tablet and was looking for books about the Paranormal and Cryptozoology I can find the Epub files of free. And suggestions?

I guess it kind of depends on what sort of books you are looking for. There are tons and tons of paranormal books.

I guess it kind of depends on what sort of books you are looking for. There are tons and tons of paranormal books.

I mean ones I can get for free easily.

Amazon alone has thousands of books listed under free paranormal. And quite a few sub categories to help you narrow down your search.

Are you looking for something like this? http://www.sacred-texts.com/download.htm

Amazon alone has thousands of books listed under free paranormal. And quite a few sub categories to help you narrow down your search.

Are you looking for something like this? http://www.sacred-te...om/download.htm

This device doesn't have internet, so I just need somewhere I can get the Epub files.

Well, if your reading device does not have internet capability... You might have to dink around and use whatever device it is you are using to access the internet and use that to snag files, then send the files over to your non-internet device. You might have to do some sort of direct cable hookup or flashdrive or something.

Well, if your reading device does not have internet capability... You might have to dink around and use whatever device it is you are using to access the internet and use that to snag files, then send the files over to your non-internet device. You might have to do some sort of direct cable hookup or flashdrive or something.

I've been using my computer to get the files and out them on it.

I got a cheap tablet and was looking for books about the Paranormal and Cryptozoology I can find the Epub files of free. And suggestions?

Google books probably has a ton of public domain ones to download.

I know that B&N and their nook (I have one of those) has lots of those types of books available at such a low cost they might as well be free. But be warned - most of them are very badly written and basically the ravings of lunatics. On the other hand... well, they are badly written and the ravings of lunatics and that can be fun to read sometimes.

This device doesn't have internet, so I just need somewhere I can get the Epub files.

Then definitely go to Google Books - http://books.google.com/

That will probably have a ton for you that are either free or very very cheap.

My favourite Author is Nick Redfern, he has wrote all sorts on the Paranormal, but he has a really good and sometimes comical perspective on it, highly recommend "there's something in the woods" and "3 men chasing monsters" if you are into UFO's and Conspiracy he has done some really good books on that to.