Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey Howdy!

Hasina

Howdy! I'm Hasina, still pretty new to the site, just a three day old newbie!

My interests include politics, astronomy, and cryptozoology. I'm an amateur in all these subjects, though I'll admit I argue passionately my point of view with a bit of humor and sarcasm. Very open to having my opinions changed by others as long as it makes sense. The one thing that always makes me truly angry is the idea of Creationism being taught in science classrooms.

More personal matters... I'm twenty-two, live in Texas, an avid reader of horror and science fiction books. My favorite book series include Saga of Seven Suns, Dark Tower, and Left Behind. I read a few webcomics here and there, but not many. I have very high confidence in myself, because darnit, if I don't who will? I'm a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel, Nicolas Cage, Dennis Quaid, and Robert Downey Jr. I've been an atheist for the majority of my life.

Get to know me, let's tango our opinions and hopefully I won't offend anyone!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hasina

• The Mule

• Imaginarynumber1

• and-then

This is a fun place to be an Atheist, I know from experience arguing with the christians, LOL.

Haha. Yeah it is. Us godless ones tend to get around here.

Howdy! I'm Hasina, still pretty new to the site, just a three day old newbie!

My interests include politics, astronomy, and cryptozoology. I'm an amateur in all these subjects, though I'll admit I argue passionately my point of view with a bit of humor and sarcasm. Very open to having my opinions changed by others as long as it makes sense. The one thing that always makes me truly angry is the idea of Creationism being taught in science classrooms.

More personal matters... I'm twenty-two, live in Texas, an avid reader of horror and science fiction books. My favorite book series include Saga of Seven Suns, Dark Tower, and Left Behind. I read a few webcomics here and there, but not many. I have very high confidence in myself, because darnit, if I don't who will? I'm a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel, Nicolas Cage, Dennis Quaid, and Robert Downey Jr. I've been an atheist for the majority of my life.

Get to know me, let's tango our opinions and hopefully I won't offend anyone!

Hasina, if you hate creationism, you're gonna love some of the threads that get going. There haven't been any in a while, but when there are.... :gun:

A lot of us here recently are very critical and science oriented, so you'll probably see a lot of debunk going on. It usually upsets a few people, but a lot of unexplained things seem to get explained. :tu:

Overall, very fun place to be. Also, we all have AIDS.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Welcome to UM Hasina. Enjoy your stay and don't worry about offending. No one really takes it too seriously :w00t:

Hello there Hasina. Welcome to UM :)

Welcome!

Hi Hasina :st . Welcome to UM.

Gosh! Everyone's so nice here, it's great to meet all of y'all. If anyone would ever like to chat, just private message me here.

Nothing wrong with having confidence in yourself or expressing your opinion.

Welcome to the forum.

Very pleased to meet you Hasina. And might I say, for one so new you seem to have garnered a great deal of 'likes' already! A good sign indeed! For it can only indicate that sanity is rampant on UM! Huzzah!