Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dimensional Travel

koakaulana

Can anyone tell me what I have experienced? I was not asleep.

About a month ago, I started meditating to strengthen my visions as a Clairvoyant and my visions became clearer. One evening I stayed up late working on the computer in the guest room and my wife went to bed before me in our bedroom. When it was time to go to bed at 1:30a.m. I turned off all the lights and went to bed in our bedroom.

As I laid down, I could see the comforter as if it was in motion like water. I was in amazement as I tried to touch the comforter and thought that my eyes were just tired.

The moment I closed my eyes, I was in another dimension or room. It looked like a Library and I could read the words perfectly on the covers of the books and magazines. I had a heightened sense of awareness and clarity, not like when you’re sleeping. In this Library, I see a tall sliding ladder to my right. On this ladder I see a creature, that resembled the extra-terrestrial creature we see in the movies but a little different, climbing down from the top. I was still amazed at this point and I opened my eyes. I was back in the bedroom, with the comforter as if in motion, and the wife sleeping soundly.

I closed my eyes again and was back in the Library again but this time the creature was half way down the ladder , with its back toward me, and was about to face it. I did not feel fear or the hairs on the back of my head stick up. Before it reached the bottom, I decided to test it out to see if it was demonic in nature, by praying to God “Our father who art in heaven………..”. Immediately, the vision went black, same as if your eyes were closed. As hard as I tried, I could not return to that place again. I laid there for a while trying to comprehend what just happened. I slept comfortably the rest of the night.

If prayer did that, then I believe it was demonic.

After this experience, all the other experiences I had being a Clairvoyant started to fit like a puzzle. I can feel living people’s energy as well as departed people’s energy. I know that once the departed go into the light, I don’t feel their energy anymore, they moved on. Which brings up this question. Who are the psychics talking to when they are talking to a loved one that a living person is asking about? I’m starting to believe that it may be demonic entities that masquerade as the departed loved ones.

If anyone can tell me what I experienced when I closed my eyes that one evening, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rudy

• Like 1

I would describe this as a vivid hallucination and that is not meant as an insult as in the way others will soon claim you were just hallucinating. Instead let us call it a vision.

It would seem that much of your vision depended on your own worldview. If someone believed differently then the elements within the vision would have been different to them.

So you should really try to give it a personal understanding and meaning. Only you can know what it means to you. Others will only guess or try to get your thread locked by saying it is a medical issue.

Thank you for your input but I was hoping another intuitive would reply. I don't think you understand people's experiences here. I followed your replies to other people's stories and I think you really don't know what you're talking about because your comments are very skeptical, with a little sarcasm, and no help at all. I can feel your energy through your comments and it seems you're looking to get a rise from people through your comments. I thought this forum was for unexplained mysteries. Why would others try and say I have a medical issue in this forum? Why bring that up?

Have you ever seen a ghost? Two people in the same room and only one sees the ghost, is that person hallucinating? Two people with different beliefs see the same ghost or vision, why would their world view matter if they saw the same thing? Do you understand what a third eye is?

How do you give it personal understanding and meaning when I'm at this point in my life when I've seen and experienced paranormal events good and bad throughout my life since childhood. This isn't a dream where you think it has meaning.

When a prayer can close a vision like that versus a vision that does not close when you pray, what does that tell you? That certain hallucinations are afraid of prayers? or simply.......... one is good and one is evil.

This is the first time this type of vision happened and I was looking for replies from people that have similar experiences. Not from people that tell me that I'm hallucinating and telling me that "we'll just call it a vision".

Sorry nice try.

Most likely this:

Hypnagogia (from Greek hypnos "sleep" + agōgos "leading, inducing") is the transitional state between wakefulness and sleep (i.e., the onset of sleep), originally coined in adjectival form as "hypnagogic" by Alfred Maury.[1][2]

The equivalent transition to wakefulness is termed the hypnopompic state. Mental phenomena that occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include lucid dreaming, hallucinations, out of body experiences and sleep paralysis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

• Like 2

Thank you for your input but I was hoping another intuitive would reply. I don't think you understand people's experiences here. I followed your replies to other people's stories and I think you really don't know what you're talking about because your comments are very skeptical, with a little sarcasm, and no help at all. I can feel your energy through your comments and it seems you're looking to get a rise from people through your comments. I thought this forum was for unexplained mysteries. Why would others try and say I have a medical issue in this forum? Why bring that up?

Have you ever seen a ghost? Two people in the same room and only one sees the ghost, is that person hallucinating? Two people with different beliefs see the same ghost or vision, why would their world view matter if they saw the same thing? Do you understand what a third eye is?

How do you give it personal understanding and meaning when I'm at this point in my life when I've seen and experienced paranormal events good and bad throughout my life since childhood. This isn't a dream where you think it has meaning.

When a prayer can close a vision like that versus a vision that does not close when you pray, what does that tell you? That certain hallucinations are afraid of prayers? or simply.......... one is good and one is evil.

This is the first time this type of vision happened and I was looking for replies from people that have similar experiences. Not from people that tell me that I'm hallucinating and telling me that "we'll just call it a vision".

Sorry nice try.

I am a believer and believe that everyone has a gift that if they can just find they can help others with it.

If you have read several of my posts and formed the conclusion you stated, that you "think" I don't know what I am talking about, that I am a skeptic, and whatever else you stated, well I would ask what about sensing using your skills as an intuitive?

My initial response was sincere yet you claimed to "feel" something else?

I feel as if you are basing your decision on your own logic because you've misread my heart here on this thread although your logic holds on other threads when addressing skeptics and trolls.

I wish that U-M was just for those of us who believe in unexplained mysteries as having explanations, most highly personal explanations that we could all respect even if we do not agree, but unfortunately U-M is dominated by skeptics who tear us believers down. I don't need it from fellow believers too...

I mentioned medical issue in an effort to stem the skeptics from turning your OP into one and having this thread shut down. I have seen enough threads closed that way and rarely felt it was justied since actual discussion based on the supernatural could have occured. I hope that doesn't happen here. I shouldn't have mentioned it but wanted to preempt the skeptics.

Yes, I have seen entities but perhaps not a ghost per se. I have my own personal interpretations for my experiences but am open to input from others which might guide me on my path and further inform my worldview.

I too have seen things since a child but not often just often enough. I put lots of stock into personal meaning and have no desire for my experiences to become a global event that all can agree upon and marvel but instead see it as part of my path. This strategy saves me the energy of having to deal with skeptics so I can devote it instead to more worthwhile efforts. If you would accept one piece of advice from me let it be not to argue with skeptics but even they have something to offer if just discussing or observing.

If two people were in a room and only one saw an entity or even if both did I would be apt to describe it as a vision still. If both had different worldviews they would likely have different interpretations. Just as if me and you were together and saw something.

I know what a third eye is and btw it is unrelated but La Sera's song Please Be My Third Eye is very nice although it might not be what you think.

I have also opened and closed my chakras before.

I still find the reason that your vision ended when you prayed was because of your own worldview. Just as when I astral projected before and quickly came back because I felt an evil presence around me. My experience ended the moment I felt evil and rejected being in it's presence. Of course others who have astraled would have had a different experience and interpretation just because their worldview is different.

I myself believe the reason others might not have felt evil but I did was because of my own beliefs included (sic) the view that evil does exist while theirs did not.

I also feel visions are sacred and would describe your experience as one although only you yourself can decide what meaning it has or even if it was a vision or an actual other dimension.

Sorry if you just wanted someone to agree with you but I have a different view even if I am still a believer and wonder if there is something more to your experience. I still find your experience fascinating and if you desire to analyze your experience again using my view as a filter I would be highly interested in what personal meaning to you does each element of your vision represent. Such as the books for instance and the library.

Again sorry for also calling your experience a vision since you disagreed.

Joel 2:28 btw might allow you to become less hostile to my view but since you have clearly indicated my input is not invited I will wish you luck on your path and step back to observe and hope interesting developments occur on this thread involving other believers. I really do not like hostile skeptics. I am willing to tolerate hostile believers.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me what I have experienced? I was not asleep

About a month ago, I started meditating to strengthen my visions as a Clairvoyant and my visions became clearer.

and telling me that "we'll just call it a vision".

Sorry nice try.

And I just noticed you griefed me over calling it a vision when you called it the same thing unless I am missing something???

• Like 1

And I just noticed you griefed me over calling it a vision when you called it the same thing unless I am missing something???

Yes, you are missing something. I've been calling it a vision since I started this thread. I just don't appreciate it when someone comes along and says "Let's call it a vision". I'm already thinking "Hello! that's what I said"

That's all I meant. My apologies if I seem hostile. I do appreciate your second reply. Now I understand where you're coming from. I just did not like your first reply because you're telling me what I already know. I'm not trying to find someone to agree with me (you're wrong there) I just want hear other people's experience and maybe I can understand what I experience. DKO gave me an explanation of what it might be. He did not try to school me into what it is. (Thank you DKO).

I apologize if you we crossed wires and misinterpreted each other. I just tell it as it is. I mean no disrespect to you.

• Like 1

Which brings up this question. Who are the psychics talking to when they are talking to a loved one that a living person is asking about? I’m starting to believe that it may be demonic entities that masquerade as the departed loved ones.

hello rudy

although many who claim to be psychics and necromancers are charlatans, you are right in guessing that some others who do communicate with spirits are many times deceived by demons into believing that they are ghosts of dead humans.

I have had many experiences in astral that led me to this conclusion.

for instance, one time in AP, a little girl came to me claiming that she was ghost of a dead girl who lost her father (who was also a ghost) and was searching for him. I talked to her for a while then I sensed that there were others hiding around secretly watching and making fun. the little girl showed her true face she was a demon like others who were secretly watching the prank. the demons were playing this trick so I let down my guard. this "ghost of little girl lost her father" seems quite a popular trick played by them.

they can also appear as ghosts of dead relatives of the victim, by doing this too they want the victim to let down guard and once he allows evil in his life they show their true face.

as for the spirits that necromancers claim to communicate with, these are demons who know the secrets of the dead person and are hence able to communicate with the necromancers deceiving them into believing that they are ghosts.

these demons are our inner shadow demons that live with us our entire lives and then seperate when we die. while the soul passes on, the inner shadow remains and takes the independant form after our death and lives for a few centuries which people often confuse with souls of dead humans.

this concept of inner shadows is quite popular in eastern philosophies.

• Like 1

It's your third eye seeing things that aren't apparent to the naked eye.

I have this. You are in no way asleep,or even close to sleep. This happens to me standing up.

For me,its as if there's a transparency over the visible world .

If say something is there to be seen ,and I'm at say a block party,all I see is the party ,but say there's something near.

Something on the other plane. Be it a spirit or an entity .

If I close my eyes,and the block party is gone from my vision,I see whatever is there.

Sometimes I close my eyes,and I see full scenes of places unknown .its so clear and vivid,its as if my eyes are open,which is very disconcerting actually .

If I do a house reading ,you will see me walk around the house,with eyes close,and I put a hand over them,to keep any light out,so I only see with my third eye .

It's very real .I've had it since I'm a child. I had to learn how to make it work for me ,as I got older .

• Like 1

hello rudy

although many who claim to be psychics and necromancers are charlatans, you are right in guessing that some others who do communicate with spirits are many times deceived by demons into believing that they are ghosts of dead humans.

I have had many experiences in astral that led me to this conclusion.

for instance, one time in AP, a little girl came to me claiming that she was ghost of a dead girl who lost her father (who was also a ghost) and was searching for him. I talked to her for a while then I sensed that there were others hiding around secretly watching and making fun. the little girl showed her true face she was a demon like others who were secretly watching the prank. the demons were playing this trick so I let down my guard. this "ghost of little girl lost her father" seems quite a popular trick played by them.

they can also appear as ghosts of dead relatives of the victim, by doing this too they want the victim to let down guard and once he allows evil in his life they show their true face.

as for the spirits that necromancers claim to communicate with, these are demons who know the secrets of the dead person and are hence able to communicate with the necromancers deceiving them into believing that they are ghosts.

these demons are our inner shadow demons that live with us our entire lives and then seperate when we die. while the soul passes on, the inner shadow remains and takes the independant form after our death and lives for a few centuries which people often confuse with souls of dead humans.

this concept of inner shadows is quite popular in eastern philosophies.

Thank you very much for sharing this and a pleasure meeting you. I totally agree with you on this as I have had experiences through the AP similar to yours. Edited by koakaulana

It's your third eye seeing things that aren't apparent to the naked eye.

I have this. You are in no way asleep,or even close to sleep. This happens to me standing up.

For me,its as if there's a transparency over the visible world .

If say something is there to be seen ,and I'm at say a block party,all I see is the party ,but say there's something near.

Something on the other plane. Be it a spirit or an entity .

If I close my eyes,and the block party is gone from my vision,I see whatever is there.

Sometimes I close my eyes,and I see full scenes of places unknown .its so clear and vivid,its as if my eyes are open,which is very disconcerting actually .

If I do a house reading ,you will see me walk around the house,with eyes close,and I put a hand over them,to keep any light out,so I only see with my third eye .

It's very real .I've had it since I'm a child. I had to learn how to make it work for me ,as I got older .

Thank you very much for sharing and it's a pleasure to meet you. I do the same thing too when I do house readings. The visions for me is like looking at a video playing in your mind. I can see where the ghost or entity are at when I close my eyes.

But this last experience I had was different. This was the first time that I had a vision that I thought I was seeing through my eyes and so clear and vivid just like you said. I opened my eyes and be in the bedroom I'm in and then close my eyes and instantly be somewhere else with my eyes that feel open. That fact that you can do this all the time standing up is amazing.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for sharing and it's a pleasure to meet you. I do the same thing too when I do house readings. The visions for me is like looking at a video playing in your mind. I can see where the ghost or entity are at when I close my eyes.

But this last experience I had was different. This was the first time that I had a vision that I thought I was seeing through my eyes and so clear and vivid just like you said. I opened my eyes and be in the bedroom I'm in and then close my eyes and instantly be somewhere else with my eyes that feel open. That fact that you can do this all the time standing up is amazing.

It's always there ,so I had to learn to tune it out ,at least some of the time.

It's not like I notice things of I say blink .It's like looking ,except with eyes closed. My,eyes even move back and forth ,so I can see all angles .

Try practicing ,to learn to control how it works . Try walking around ,and looking ,but close your eyes ,you begin to understand it better ,and have more control .

Sometimes you see scary stuff,but then you know what's there.

I once did a house reading in Japan ,at a place I was going to live for a couple of months ,and the stuff in that house was seriously creepy

I did a small banishing the first night,as they creeper me out ..

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Hello, well I am not psychic but as for what you experienced was demonic. It's a result of you trying to become clairvoiant you should abandon this practice and pray to Jesus that he will deliver you. Good luck getting rid of your demons!

• Like 1

Hello, well I am not psychic but as for what you experienced was demonic. It's a result of you trying to become clairvoiant you should abandon this practice and pray to Jesus that he will deliver you. Good luck getting rid of your demons!

Thank you for replying my fellow Christian. I pray to our Lord everyday and every night. I feel the white light and the positive energy when he is near and I will stop and pray right there and then. It's a happiness that cannot be described in words. I am not trying to be Clairvoyant, I am Clairevoyant. I had this gift since I was a child. I looked at the world differently from other people.This is not something I cannot make go away. As with all intuitives, we are a beacon of light in this extra dimensional realm that Ghosts and Demonic entities see and they either run away and hide or they come and seek you out. Being strong in faith, the evil ones stay away. I can pray all I want and put white light around my house but the ghosts that are not evil are not affected, they still come and ask for guidance. But as a kid, I learned that the human ghosts/spirits I encountered, that were good, had a golden lining around them. They seem to be in some kind of white light and I could feel the positive energy.

Just like in our everyday life, you have to protect yourself from evil people that want to do us harm. With this gift, it's like being street smart in the city. You know who the thugs and criminals are and you stay away from them. What do you do when a criminal comes a callin and tries to break in your house and endangers your family? You protect yourself of course with a big gun. Despite that big gun, you are still scared but are in control of your self and know how to use the gun. Same situation, a demon comes calling, what do you do? Your big gun is your prayer and faith and you are in control. Some of these demons know how to press your fear button. Remember when I said the white light had a happy feeling you cannot describe in words? well the fear that you feel here will be the exact opposite and cannot be described in words. One of the worst experiences I have ever encountered. But I was in control and never lost my spiritual gun. You literally clean your demons out when you start shooting your spiritual gun.

I use my gift to help people find their path when it gets foggy. Seeing the positive energy flow through these people after I have helped them, is very satisfying and rewarding. As a child growing up, I always saw myself as one of those angels (like Michael in the paintings spearing a demon), that come to battle when the Lord comes calling. As an adult, I still think that way. It has never changed. I am the Lord Jesus Christ's soldier in this world and in the next. Whether or not I get delivered by Jesus Christ is something I really don't focus on because I really believe he does not work this way. You see, as a psychic, I know if you think positive you surround yourself with positive people and positive energies. If you think negative, you surround yourself with negative people and negative energies. Take your pick.

It's always there ,so I had to learn to tune it out ,at least some of the time.

It's not like I notice things of I say blink .It's like looking ,except with eyes closed. My,eyes even move back and forth ,so I can see all angles .

Try practicing ,to learn to control how it works . Try walking around ,and looking ,but close your eyes ,you begin to understand it better ,and have more control .

Sometimes you see scary stuff,but then you know what's there.

I once did a house reading in Japan ,at a place I was going to live for a couple of months ,and the stuff in that house was seriously creepy

I did a small banishing the first night,as they creeper me out ..

Thank you so much, I will practice it as you say. You made me laugh about the creepy Japanese house you stayed at. Have you seen some of the horror movies the Japanese make? They're more creepy than the real stuff we encounter. LOL!
  • Like 1