Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prison restaurant opens to the public

Still Waters

For hardened criminals that have spent a lifetime trying to evade the police, politely offering to get The Bill might not come naturally.

But that's exactly what inmates from HMP Prescoed and HMP Cardiff will soon be doing when they swap their overalls for aprons and sharp suits to work at a new restaurant inside the high security Cardiff jail.

You might expect an eatery run by prisoners to serve up stodgy dishes, but the aptly named Clink Cymru restaurant will provide high quality food in a fine-dining environment.

http://www.dailymail...ory-B-jail.html

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schizoidwoman

• tipotep

• Simbi Laveau

• Viviana98

Popular Days

I think it's a great idea, and I agree that it will help break the cycle of going in and out of prison. I hope it works well :)

I thinki saw this restaurant (or one like it) on a documentary a while ago, apparently the food is excellent!

If my man took me to a prison for a romantic dinner,I'm not so sure how I would respond .

And what kind of security would it have ? As you cannot just walk into ,or out of,a prison facility .

Ours have numerous security check points etc.

Dunno,must be a very low security place.

Ya I'm with Simbi...idk if someone taking me to eat at a prison is going to go over so well with me. I understand what they are trying to do and I hope not everyone feels this way and that it does work out to their benefit.

Ok looks like I'm the only one who finds this funny , will they be serving "shank " soup ,or " sodomy " sandwiches ?

TiP.

• Like 1