Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raptor photoshop

Imaginarynumber1

epdino.jpg

Raptor Presley..

That is brilliant rofl

epdino.jpg

Raptor Presley..

I had to show Becky this one.. She is an Elvis fan...She just laughed finding it funny...... She frowned when I said it was Elvis's best picture...She is huffing now lol

• Like 3

Someone needs to photoshop a raptor onto sesame street :P

Imaginarynumber1... you are amazing for someone who only pick this up a short time ago...

Holy crap I paid a compliment !!!!!!! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

• Like 2

raptor23.jpg

Imaginarynumber1... you are amazing for someone who only pick this up a short time ago...

Holy crap I paid a compliment !!!!!!! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Don't think I've ever seen you compliment anyone on here before....

I am honored! :tu:

• Like 7

raptor23.jpg

Don't think I've ever seen you compliment anyone on here before....

I am honored! :tu:

Holy mother of jam tarts... that is amazing... I am almost speechless. ( and that is a rare thing lol ) . You have a talent... WOW.. just WOW....

That is flawless.... I feel you should run your own on line business creating wall papers and backgrounds...

• Like 3

Holy mother of jam tarts... that is amazing... I am almost speechless. ( and that is a rare thing lol ) . You have a talent... WOW.. just WOW....

That is flawless.... I feel you should run your own on line business creating wall papers and backgrounds...

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd need a lot more practice before I could do anything. A friend of mine makes a few bucks on the side doing photoshop work for various websites. He's taught me a few techniques, but I still need to learn a lot more. Some of the stuff he can do with PS is amazing.

• Like 1

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd need a lot more practice before I could do anything. A friend of mine makes a few bucks on the side doing photoshop work for various websites. He's taught me a few techniques, but I still need to learn a lot more. Some of the stuff he can do with PS is amazing.

Let me tell you something sunshine, I have been designing on line for a few years and I run my own business..I love it...Looking at what you can do in the short space you took to do it in, is something that needs to go further... That of course is just my opinion... Someday soon enough you just might rustle up a new site for your ideas...I hope that when you do... copyright them and put your stamp on it... The things you produced on here are great.. I pinched two of your pics so far.. and I rarely ever will copy anyone's pictures on here.. Actually I don't think I have done.. ... So, keep up the brilliance...and hope you do something bigger with it all..

• Like 2

Let me tell you something sunshine, I have been designing on line for a few years and I run my own business..I love it...Looking at what you can do in the short space you took to do it in, is something that needs to go further... That of course is just my opinion... Someday soon enough you just might rustle up a new site for your ideas...I hope that when you do... copyright them and put your stamp on it... The things you produced on here are great.. I pinched two of your pics so far.. and I rarely ever will copy anyone's pictures on here.. Actually I don't think I have done.. ... So, keep up the brilliance...and hope you do something bigger with it all..

Well, here's hoping!

Thanks for the nice words :D

• Like 1

Love this one :)

I'm a huge Spiderman fan :tu:

Strangely enough, I am not a fan of Spiderman...But I loved that image... My daughter loves spiderman... When she gets up tomorrow, I'll show her the image..lol

Strangely enough, I am not a fan of Spiderman...But I loved that image... My daughter loves spiderman... When she gets up tomorrow, I'll show her the image..lol

He did a great job with it, I'm sure your daughter will be impressed :)

edit: your you're messes me up sometimes... :blush:

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 1

He did a great job with it, I'm sure your daughter will be impressed :)

edit: your you're messes me up sometimes... :blush:

Oh she will be.. She loves dinosaurs and Spiderman.. Two things she likes rolled into one.. :yes:

• Like 2

A raptor gets bitten by a radio-active spider. Haha.

Your pictures fit in perfectly, the shading matches and all. Good job Imaginarynumber1.

• Like 1

dino%20chick.jpg

Now I know raptors didn't evolve into chickens blah blah blah. ("but but, raptors come from a different branch of the evolution tree") Just a silly take on the whole thing.

• Like 6