Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Supersquatch

Brother of Moors murder victim "offended"...

12 posts in this topic

The brother of Moors murder victim Keith Bennett says he is ‘offended and angered’ by claims from a group of paranormal investigators that they may have found killer Ian Brady’s spade.

The spade, which has no handle, was reportedly discovered on Saddleworth Moor by members of the Worsley Paranormal Group, which has been searching for Keith’s remains.

They claimed to have found it at a spot where they believe Keith is buried.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197441/Keith-Bennetts-brother-hits-oddballs-jumping-bandwagon-claim-Ian-Bradys-spade.html

offended? i could see annoyed, frustrated etc, but offended? whatever.

He was "offended and angered" if that would be closer to frustrated. Obviously if a psychic is covering a sensitive issue and is dead wrong (like they always are) then you might be a little offended and angered that they wasted your time, etc.

Looks like it would make them happy at the prospect of finding the body no matter how they got that information.

From the article: "They know my thoughts on their "findings" and when they realised, finally, that I could not take them seriously, they got very angry to the point of being abusive."

Yeah, I might get offended too.

Edited by Likely Guy

Sounds like a publicity stunt. The problem is that their publicity comes at the price of the families feelings. Very poor judgement by the Worsley Paranormal Group.

A magical spade.

I suppose it has Brady's fingerprints on it to prove beyond doubt that its his. What rubbish will they come up with next..

Very sad what people will do to get a bit of publicity at the pain and anguish of others...idiots

typical garbage from a 'paranormal group' no doubt a bunch of feckless no hopers like most paranormal group members, people with no formal scientific qualification who think their unshaking belief in the allows them to make all sorts of nonsensical claims, bunch of fools playing with peoples emotions shame on them

as an aside, the worsley paranormal group website has links to the labour party website, make of that what you will!!

Hey, who gives two ships????