Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

If that's the right date at all. He said it was July 12th.

It was an obvious typo based on his earlier post and referring to the July 18th full moon.

It was an obvious typo based on his earlier post and referring to the July 18th full moon.

He didn't even know that the alleged sighting was on July 17th. I think the whole thing is completely confused and messed up.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

He didn't even know that the alleged sighting was on July 17th. I think the whole thing is completely confused and messed up.

Oh my god, dude. Seriously?

I said it was a typo.

The story took place the morning of july 17th. The full moon was the 18th of july. I already corrected this in an earlier post.

The guy saw the moon and p***ed himself.

• Like 5

Oh my god, dude. Seriously?

I said it was a typo.

The story took place the morning of july 17th. The full moon was the 18th of july. I already corrected this in an earlier post.

The guy saw the moon and p***ed himself.

Yes, hopelessly confused.

Whatever, man. I've corrected myself and explained myself. I don't need to do anything else.

No, most probably drunk, made his dogs aggressive, stumbled out of bed, was amazed he saw a star (the headlight of some car approaching), made a photo of it (not a video), forgot to have a leak and p***ed himself, and someone else thought that that would still be interesting news after 4 years.

Edited by Abramelin

Whatever, man. I've corrected myself and explained myself. I don't need to do anything else.

No you don't need anything else, except to explain how he saw the moon and "another bright light".

"I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it. When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or any stars. After I took the picture, it started bouncing around and stuff," says Kibby.

http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=685&tbm=isch&tbnid=F5kJ8AncqM2-eM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008b/arkansasvideo.html&imgurl=http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008b/arkansasvideo.jpg&w=161&h=121&ei=4kpGUO-BMqiBywHihoCAAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=440&vpy=212&dur=4895&hovh=96&hovw=128&tx=89&ty=103&sig=114704889851551226570&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=128&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:79

I think it is pretty clear from his original post that he knew it was on the 17th. I'll hi-light the relevant portion from that original post of his below.

There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008. I imagine that is what we are seeing in this photo. An almost full moon with some clouds.

Seems pretty clear that he knew it was on the 17th, and that it was in 2008...

Making his later reference to the 12th an obvious typo.

Would you agree?

• Like 1

I think it is pretty clear from his original post that he knew it was on the 17th. I'll hi-light the relevant portion from that original post of his below.

Would you agree?

I think it's all in his imagination.

No you don't need anything else, except to explain how he saw the moon and "another bright light".

"I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it. When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or any stars. After I took the picture, it started bouncing around and stuff," says Kibby.

http://www.google.co...29,r:1,s:0,i:79

Also very obvious to me by the way...

He saw the moon and another bright light. Then he went to get his camera. When he came back out, he couldn't see the moon but he could see the other bright light? Really?

He probably just got it backward. He could no longer see the other bright light, but he could see the moon, because of clouds. Not that difficult to figure out.

• Like 2

http://www.google.co...29,r:1,s:0,i:79

I already did that, too. There was cloud cover that night, as evidenced by the photo and by his statement "When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or the stars". Now why wouldn't somebody be able to see the almost full moon and stars? Well, star light is easily washed out by a large moon, but surely the moon would still be visable? Unless there were clouds. The fact that he reported seeing the moon at all means that there was broken cloud cover. Again, as I stated in an earlier post that you did not read, broken cloud cover and a large moon is perfect for light refraction and reflection, creating the illusion of a second bright object. I'm sure you have seen this yourself many times. It's mostly witnessed with sun dogs, but happens with the moon all the time.

So again, he saw the moon and p***ed himself.

Seems pretty clear that he knew it was on the 17th, and that it was in 2008...

Would you agree?

Thanks for the support, Boon. At least somebody is paying attention.

• Like 1

He probably just got it backward. He could no longer see the other bright light, but he could see the moon, because of clouds. Not that difficult to figure out.

He's on Facebook, so maybe someone should ask him.

23098_100000771893993_2835_n.jpg

He's on Facebook, so maybe someone should ask him.

23098_100000771893993_2835_n.jpg

Maybe someone should. I'm sure the date will be correct, but as for my interpretation of events, I could easily be wrong, yet mistaking the full moon for a UFO is probably more likely that seeing a UFO.

Thanks for the support, Boon. At least somebody is paying attention.

I'm paying attention. I'm the only one who even bothered to look up the phases of the moon, which I have most certainly never mistaken for a UFO.

• Like 2

You said it was July 12, but it was July 17.

I know, I admitted that already. it was a typo.

Heh, you agree it was July 17th?

Yes, I already said so.

Ok, but it was July 17, right?

Yes, I know.

...and so on...

This thread is weirder than the drunk's story, LOL !!

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

I'm paying attention. I'm the only one who even bothered to look up the phases of the moon, which I have most certainly never mistaken for a UFO.

So when I said,There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008I was just making things up, right? I didn't have to look up the phases of the moon at all, cause I can just guess about stuff like that because I have never once researched anything in my life.

Also, this story isn't about you and what you may or may not have mistake for a UFO. It's about a guy who was just woken up by his dogs at 4 am who saw something.

Edit: This thread has become as dumb as this story. I'm out. Gotta get to lab anyway.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

So when I said,There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008I was just making things up, right? I didn't have to look up the phases of the moon at all, cause I can just guess about stuff like that because I have never once researched anything in my life.

Also, this story isn't about you and what you may or may not have mistake for a UFO. It's about a guy who was just woken up by his dogs at 4 am who saw something.

Edit: This thread has become as dumb as this story. I'm out. Gotta get to lab anyway.

Don't forget to put that date, July 17, in your signature, ok?

Of course this story is about me, but more importantly it is about how this guy wet his pants.

Mastercard%2BPee%2BPants.jpg

wow he p***ed himself? thats embarrassing.

Why would you let anybody know that for any reason? lol

Of course this story is about me, but more importantly it is about how this guy wet his pants.

Mastercard%2BPee%2BPants.jpg

This is why one should never sit on anyones sofa that they really dont know too well ! Just saying !