Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

Actually I think the whole thing's a joke and so are you guys.

Pathetic.

Were you or were you not joking in this thread when you posted info about the moon's phases in July 2012 in order to "correct" someone who had previously posted correct info about the moon's phases in July 2008 which was factually correct as it pertained to the OP story?

Were you or were you not joking in this thread when you claimed that you were the only person in this thread who bothered to search about moon phase info related to the OP story? (you weren't as the relevant data was already posted by user imaginarynumber1 and you made a pathetic attempt to correct it by posting irrelevant info from 4 years later)

What in fact have you been joking about?

Are you willing to deal in facts or just bluster pathetically about how everyone else is joke, in order to deflect the fact that you have been conclusively proven to have posted incorrect (or at least irrelevant) claims in this thread regarding the moon's phases, what other posters have done, and your own behaviour?

You can shout louder and louder about how this thread is a joke and about how others are jokes. Those with a sober mind willing to read the thread from start to finish can verify your anti-factual claims in regard to the moon's phases, the behaviour of others, and your own behaviours.

Shouting "IT'S ALL A BIG JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" doesn't dissolve you of your incorrect claims.

You lose and facts win. Either suck it up and admit it or continue to rant about how funny you are with your jokes in this thread. Rule: When you need to tell others that what you said was a joke, then the joke failed.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

Honestly, there is something about alcohol and nicotine....sometimes they just belong together :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

This is why that some people wet themselfs,ITs gotta be an Overexcited thingy ! :tu:

That's one thing we agree on.

Oh if only we were talking about the same thing. :rolleyes:

It really is difficult for you to admit when you're wrong isn't it?

I mean, this isn't even something important. It is a joke of a sighting and a joke of a thread, and even despite that you can't admit that you made a little error and jumped the gun a bit?

What in fact have you been joking about?

I don't need to do anything since you're doing it all for me--much more than I ever would have expected.

This whole thread was doomed from the beginning. The first sign is the claim of video when there was only a picture. The date was confusing. The "skeptic" seem to think it's a picture of the moon. How in the world can you tell that is the moon is beyond me. All I see is a poor picture of a freaking light. It could be anything. The "skeptic" seem to be proud of themselves for debunking the story. It's just that, a story! There was no evidence to debunk except a pic of a blurry light that could be anything. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Lol I love this thread! Grown 3 pages since I started work this morning. Better than the original article ;)

Edit: Did we need to clarify the date?

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

This whole thread was doomed from the beginning. The first sign is the claim of video when there was only a picture. The date was confusing. The "skeptic" seem to think it's a picture of the moon. How in the world can you tell that is the moon is beyond me. All I see is a poor picture of a freaking light. It could be anything. The "skeptic" seem to be proud of themselves for debunking the story. It's just that, a story! There was no evidence to debunk except a pic of a blurry light that could be anything. :rolleyes:

It really had a lot of them going wee-wee all over the place, though, didn't it? LOL

Wee_wee.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Yes, you are right - after the third post this thread essentially went south. Imaginarynumber1 pointed out that there was a full moon the next night and that it was probably what was seen, which makes total sense. And then a feeble attempt to discredit that and an even more feeble attempt not to acknowledge a blatantly obvious mistake, which simply went into a sad parody. Indeed, it was doomed.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Yes, you are right - after the third post this thread essentially went south. Imaginarynumber1 pointed out that there was a full moon the next night and that it was probably what was seen, which makes total sense. And then a feeble attempt to discredit that and an even more feeble attempt not to acknowledge a blatantly obvious mistake, which simply went into a sad parody. Indeed, it was doomed.

I wasn't trying to discredit him, I just doubted that he had his dates right.

Then I watched so many skeptics going herky-jerky that I admit I started to enjoy that show more than the original subject of the thread. I am quite surprised that I could have that effect on them, especially over such a silly thread, but I suppose that I have some real enemies on here because of the things I've said--and the fact that I stick to my guns about what I've seen.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Then I watched so many skeptics going herky-jerky that I admit I started to enjoy that show more than the original subject of the thread. I am quite surprised that I could have that effect on them, especially over such a silly thread, but I suppose that I have some real enemies on here because of the things I've said--and the fact that I stick to my guns about what I've seen.

I'm not sure what enemies you're speaking of, and I hope (though suspect) that you aren't lumping me into that grouping.

I only piped in because it was clear that someone was undeservedly getting the short end of the stick. My responses would have been the same if it were you or anyone else.

As I've said many times before, I truly like and admire you McG. Your wealth of knowledge in this overall subject matter is notable and praiseworthy. But we all make mistakes, even you. I just don't understand why you're unwilling to acknowledge that you made a mistake and move on from it. It was a minor mistake even. If it is this difficult for you to acknowledge such a minor one, how hard would it be to acknowledge a major mistake?

And what is on the table anyway? I'll be honest. Your credibility is on the table. And that credibility has suffered a major blow this day... over something absolutely ridiculous. :hmm:

• Like 3

No, most probably drunk, made his dogs aggressive, stumbled out of bed, was amazed he saw a star (the headlight of some car approaching), made a photo of it (not a video), forgot to have a leak and p***ed himself, and someone else thought that that would still be interesting news after 4 years.

Problem is there is a long list of animal reaction cases to UFOs.

I think there was inetially a video but since it's an old story the news channel's web site only has a photo.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what enemies you're speaking of, and I hope (though suspect) that you aren't lumping me into that grouping.

What enemies? All anyone has to do is read through the posts of here and it's perfectly clear who they are. That's all right. No matter how much they attack me I will NEVER stop telling the truth about what I know and what I've seen. It will not change my views and it will not stop me from talking, no matter what.

Never.'

I hope we understand each other. You "skeptics" think what you want; there's nothing I can do about that.

PS I have made a million mistakes in my life and have often admitted it, including on here. When I don't know something, I admit that too. I also have to admit that I was enjoying watching all these enemies of mine really go overboard today--and yes I've always known what they were and why they were my enemies, but today they really went over the top,

Yes, it gave me pleasure watching them fall all over themselves to show their true colors--again.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Occams Razor. What would you suspect the white disc in the sky that looks like the moon might be?

• Like 1

You know, when I was in college I used to be an aide at a group home for adults with mental and physical disabilities. Some of them urinated on themselves - often. More than a few over the years I was employed there also claimed to have seen UFOs or aliens even. Coincedence? I don't believe in coincedences.

You know, when I was in college I used to be an aide at a group home for adults with mental and physical disabilities. Some of them urinated on themselves - often. More than a few over the years I was employed there also claimed to have seen UFOs or aliens even. Coincedence? I don't believe in coincedences.

One time when I was on a patrol and the shooting started, our platoon leader fell to the ground, started wetting himself and screaming "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" This was our leader and we were supposed to follow him, but it was difficult to do under the circumstances--especially with all the bullets flying around in all directions. I've seen similar things--or worse--many times.

Coincidence? I think not. Fear. It's very real to me.

What enemies? All anyone has to do is read through the posts of here and it's perfectly clear who they are. That's all right. No matter how much they attack me I will NEVER stop telling the truth about what I know and what I've seen. It will not change my views and it will not stop me from talking, no matter what.

Never.'

I hope we understand each other. You "skeptics" think what you want; there's nothing I can do about that.

PS I have made a million mistakes in my life and have often admitted it, including on here. When I don't know something, I admit that too. I also have to admit that I was enjoying watching all these enemies of mine really go overboard today--and yes I've always known what they were and why they were my enemies, but today they really went over the top,

Yes, it gave me pleasure watching them fall all over themselves to show their true colors--again.

You've been given ample opportunity to acknowledge your mistakes in this thread, and even now you refuse to do so.

Instead you point at some ambiguous "enemy" which you've labeled as "skeptics" to blame for any potential negative light with which you might be viewed.

Well McG, this is your doing and your doing alone. You messed up. It was shown that you messed up. Everyone sees that you messed up. And you still refuse to acknowledge that you've messed up.

Are you a victim in this thread? No, you aren't. You are a perpetrator in this thread. You victimized another... and when called upon it you pulled the victim card.

That is rather pathetic if you ask me. And rather telling.

How many opportunities have you been given to recover some measure of credibility? I've lost count. Perhaps you should read through the thread again, post by post, and tell the rest of us how many times you were given the opportunity to just face the facts that you were wrong about something, but decided instead to point the finger at some ambiguous "them."

I want you to know that even though your animosity toward me is clear, I do not reciprocate. I still admire and respect you.

But on the same hand, you've damaged your own credibility this day, all by yourself, through sheer stupid stubbornness. Congrats.

You've been given ample opportunity to acknowledge your mistakes in this thread, and even now you refuse to do so.

I want you to know that even though your animosity toward me is clear, I do not reciprocate. I still admire and respect you.

You guys just don't know when to quit, do you? I certainly don't think I'm the one who's being damaged here, at least not by anyone whose opinion matters to me. Those are just people on the other side who always attack anyone who believes that UFOs are ET.

I knew from the start that this was a completely silly thread, and I was surprised how quickly the "skeptics" went bananas over this issue, basically tripping all over themselves to go after me--very gleefully I might add.

They are the ones who really showed their hand here.

You guys just don't know when to quit, do you? I certainly don't think I'm the one who's being damaged here, at least not by anyone whose opinion matters to me. Those are just people on the other side who always attack anyone who believes that UFOs are ET.

I knew from the start that this was a completely silly thread, and I was surprised how quickly the "skeptics" went bananas over this issue, basically tripping all over themselves to go after me--very gleefully I might add.

They are the ones who really showed their hand here.

Fascinating. You still refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing.

I'd give you this...

Shovel-pic.jpg

But it's clear that you are intent on using this...

liebherr-r9800_layout.jpg

I'll leave you to it for now. It's obvious that you aren't done digging. Good luck in your endeavor.... :)

• Like 2

Nobody is trying to make you an enemy because of what you may or may not have seen. But to be quite blunt, you made quite a capable enemy of yourself. And the nonsense about you questioning imaginarynumber1's dates can simply only be taken as blatantly false.

In his first post he simply states that the next night, July 18th, 2008 it is a full moon and that could be the explanation. Then you post about July 17th, 2012 and state that it was not a full moon and then goes on about him posting fake explanations. Then he corrects you with respect to the year and by error posts July 12th, 2008 in his next post, which he himself acknowledges and corrects. Even while it is obvious to even the blind that he meant the 17th and not the 12th from his posts, as you were also shown, you nonetheless start harping about that in what can only be seen as a feeble attempt to take the focus away from the mistake you made. And which, inadvertently, just made it more obvious.

It is pretty obvious who is the desperate here to be quite honest. And it is not the skeptics. Should you instead have posted "oops, you are correct - it was indeed a full moon as it was in 2008 and not 2012", you would have earned a lot of respect. Instead of that you went down a path of self-destruction in the illusion that you could actually weasel your way out of this one, a charade turning more and more absurd.

I have to agree with BooNy on this one, a shovel cannot do it - you need much bigger tools given the whole you seem utterly intent on digging yourself into. I just think BooNy may have underestimated your requirements a tad.

caterpillar-bucyrus.jpg

Have fun digging.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

Just for laughs, did any of you "scientific skeptics" think to check moon rise and moon set for Arkansas in July 2008? I thought not.

In Arkansas on July 17, 2008, the moon rose at 8:16 PM, passed the meridian at 12:24 AM and set at 5:16 AM. If his sighting was early in the morning, the moon would have appeared very low on the horizon--or perhaps not at all.

I submit therefore that whatever he took a picture of was very likely not the moon at all. LOL. LOL.

http://www.timeandda...-11&day=1&n=134

And the next day, full moon would have been at 2:59 AM. So much depends on the exact time of his sighting. Did our "skeptic" friends even try to look that up?

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Nobody is trying to make you an enemy because of what you may or may not have seen. .

Sure you are. You think I don't know that? You guys have never done anything else, but it changes my mind not one iota. I know what I saw.

You're the ones who are digging yourselves a big hole, and it's obvious. Today, you were just being extremely blatant about it.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Problem is there is a long list of animal reaction cases to UFOs.

I think there was initially a video but since it's an old story the news channel's web site only has a photo.

Dogs also respond odd when you stumble around being drunk. They might go out of your way or start growling.

And this is the title of the article: Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video!

Now where is that video?

There is non, and most probably there never has been.