Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

Neither did I. That's just what some on them said. Typical. They always insult, abuse and malign anyone who claims a UFO sighting. It's their standard operating procedure and always has been.

Yeah, I know.

• Like 1

Neither did I. That's just what some on them said. Typical. They always insult, abuse and malign anyone who claims a UFO sighting. It's their standard operating procedure and always has been.

I gues I am to blame for that one.

But it's kind of hard to believe the guy p***ed his pants from fear by seeing a big light and a smaller light showing up in the early morning sky of which one dsappeared when he returned to make a video (that I still haven't found, btw).

Do I doubt people can be so afraid they p*** their pants? No, I can tell you I did 'a lot more' before I made my first jump from a mile high mountain in France (hang gliding). I can honestly tell you I had no idea one can be that much afraid.

• Like 1

You're right, he was just too wonderful for words, at least by your standards. LOL

Please do elaborate on his mistake(s) then, if it/they was/were so grave.

You can't, can you? I daresay, no you cannot. It only exists in your imagination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I am truly amazed that you went back through every thread on UM where that website could have been of use and thereby determined that you are the only one that ever thought to use it.

Yeah, go ahead and stick up for each other as usual, but the fact remains that I did think of these things here, and the "skeptics" did not--even though it might have helped their own case.

That's funny.

Some "experts" you are!

Yeah, go ahead and stick up for each other as usual, but the fact remains that I did think of these things here, and the "skeptics" did not--even though it might have helped their own case.

That's funny.

Some "experts" you are!

Yeah, some just happened to notice you made an error you never even noticed yourself: the year was 2008, not 2012.

Yeah, I know.

Now watch 'em all stick up for each other and try to keep the focus on me, instead of the fact that I thought of some things they did not.

Also typical.

They would rather chew off their right hands before admitting that I thought of something they did not. LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Now watch 'em all stick up for each other and try to keep the focus on me, instead of the fact that I thought of some things they did not.

Also typical.

They would rather chew off their right hands before admitting that I thought of something they did not. LOL

Maybe because you are one of those typical believer types that have turned our to be willing to misconstrue data to make it fit their pet belief? And you can get off your high horse. Your pathetic attempts don't really warrant a sustained effort - merely a pointing out to new members...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Maybe because you are one of those typical believer types that have turned our to be willing to misconstrue data to make it fit their pet belief? And you can get off your high horse. Your pathetic attempts don't really warrant a sustained effort - merely a pointing out to new members...

You don't know nearly as much as you claim to, but you bluster and bluff very well, I'll give you that much.

I am truly amazed that you went back through every thread on UM where that website could have been of use and thereby determined that you are the only one that ever thought to use it.

On this thread, I was certainly the only one to check the transit of Venus and other planets, or the times of the moon's rising and setting, and the "skeptics" even attacked me for that, just angry that they hadn't thought of it at all.

This is the standard type of thing that is done for all nighttime UFO sightings. Project Blue Book and Phil Klass used to 'explain' away many UFO reports that way, and didn't even seem concerned when people checked up on these and found that a lot of their "explanations" were lies.

I know all about that, which is why I wanted to make sure whether planets might account for this sighting. I don't think that they do.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

You don't know nearly as much as you claim to, but you bluster and bluff very well, I'll give you that much.

I point out where you are wrong and this is all you can come up with? Good grief, McG. I honestly thought more of you....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Good grief, McG. I honestly thought more of you....

No sir, that's not even remotely true either, but I'll let it go. As I said, you "skeptics" even attack me when I do your own work for you. LOL.

No sir, that's not even remotely true either, but I'll let it go. As I said, you "skeptics" even attack me when I do your own work for you. LOL.

All you have done is show how wrong you are....seriously, you want our sympathy?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

All you have done is show how wrong you are....seriously, you want our sympathy?

No, I just pointed out that I was the only one who bothered to check whether Venus or other planets might be a possible explanation for this UFO report, and if Phil Klass or some other "skeptic" had done it, you would have praised him to the high heavens--no pun intended.

No, I just pointed out that I was the only one who bothered to check whether Venus or other planets might be a possible explanation for this UFO report, and if Phil Klass or some other "skeptic" had done it, you would have praised him to the high heavens--no pun intended.

No you didn't, because you were very obviously wrong since Jupiter was very clearly in the sky above the moon, which you couldn't even get right.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

No you didn't, because you were very obviously wrong since Jupiter was very clearly in the sky above the moon, which you couldn't even get right.

I'm the only one who even thought to look, and you just can't stand it. LOL LOL.

I'm the only one who even thought to look, and you just can't stand it. LOL LOL.

Uhm...no....You were the one to be not even recognize the year to start with and then subsequently rile poster imginarynumber1 to come up with an explanation. What happened to no celestial bodies possible?

Now you are googling to save a reputation that is already lost. Let it go, will you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have read through much of this thread and am wondering are you serious or just trying to drive these guys nuts?

• Like 1

Now you are googling to save a reputation that is already lost. Let it go, will you?

No, I'm having too much fun with this. None of you "skeptics" would even have thought to look for these simple things without me, and it's driving you nuts.

Why didn't you guys even think of it?

I have read through much of this thread and am wondering are you serious or just trying to drive these guys nuts?

It doesn't take much to do that. LOL

Like I said, when they think of some "explanation" they all praise each other as great geniuses, but when I do they just go bananas.

No, I'm having too much fun with this. None of you "skeptics" would even have thought to look for these simple things without me, and it's driving you nuts.

Why didn't you guys even think of it?

one did so in post #3 and you came in to save the UFO=ET angle and in the process made a fool out of yourself. It is that simple.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

That's funny.

Some "experts" you are!

My post had nothing to do with sticking up for anyone. Just a response to your post indicating that in the entire history of UM (That's what ever means in your post) you were the only one to think of using that site.

You have made contributions and seem unhappy that your contributions were not acknowledged as you feel they should have been. Everyone to some extent, in a thread, make contributions whether they be good or bad. I have made contributions to this thread as well as other threads on UM but it wouldn't bother me if they were never acknowledged, it's not what I'm here for. I'm here to contribute, be right, be wrong and if I'm lucky, learn something. To me that's what this site is here for.

Oh and for the record, I have never indicated I am an expert at anything, either here or anywhere else.

Edited by Quaentum
  • Like 2

one did so in post #3 and you came in to save the UFO=ET angle and in the process made a fool out of yourself. It is that simple.

No he did not. He said "There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008. I imagine that is what we are seeing in this photo. An almost full moon with some clouds."

That had nothing to do with Venus or with the time of the moon's rising and setting, which only I bothered to look for. If any of you "skeptics" had thought of that, you'd all be pointing it out, just to praise each other.

My post had nothing to do with sticking up for anyone. Just a response to your post indicating that in the entire history of UM (That's what ever means in your post) you were the only one to think of using that site.

You have made contributions and seem unhappy that your contributions were not acknowledged as you feel they should have been. Everyone to some extent, in a thread, make contributions whether they be good or bad. I have made contributions to this thread as well as other threads on UM but it wouldn't bother me if they were never acknowledged, it's not what I'm here for. I'm here to contribute, be right, be wrong and if I'm lucky, learn something. To me that's what this site is here for.

Oh and for the record, I have never indicated I am an expert at anything, either here or anywhere else.

If one of them had done it, they would certainly be acknowledging each other all the time, but instead they simply condemn and attack me even when I thought to look for information they did not. That's the way they operate.

No he did not. He said "There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008. I imagine that is what we are seeing in this photo. An almost full moon with some clouds."

That had nothing to do with Venus or with the time of the moon's rising and setting, which only I bothered to look for. If any of you "skeptics" had thought of that, you'd all be pointing it out, just to praise each other.

Listening to you dote over how supposedly great you are is really pretty pathetic. You were obviously wrong, made some obvious mistakes, and you're continually attempting to wiggle out of that by patting yourself on the back over the whole ordeal and playing the victim card?

It's both funny and sad at the same time.

He gave a possible explanation! One you immediately bungled up by citing to wrong year and accusing him of posting "false explanations".

Utterly false. As others alluded to, some of us actually do check and we do not need Google for that. And Chrlz posted some pretty good images. You got caught red-handed and spent 4 pages trying to weasel your way out and now the Venus excuse? Now we know how "good" you are at doing research....

Cheers,

Badeskov