Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

Now where is that video?

There is non, and most probably there never has been.

There was a news video on KATV in Little Rock, Arkansas, but it's no longer available.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CC4QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.younewstv.com%2Fcontent%2F25909674.html&ei=aOFGUOrkOtG42gX5woC4Ag&usg=AFQjCNGuIKq482Wu_yeQcpnLBD8KbMmLDw&sig2=Bcb9lbqBjv-JlXoTyKAHyw

By the way, the story tells you the approximate time of his sighting, but let the "skeptics" look that up for a change. I'm not telling.

Ah, our very own ex-MIB claiming to have that special, secret info again.

"Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs woke him up at about 4:00 a.m."

He was asleep, yeah. I think he had passed out.

Ah, our very own ex-MIB claiming to have that special, secret info again.

"Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs woke him up at about 4:00 a.m."

He was asleep, yeah. I think he had passed out.

Congratulations. You finally looked something up on your own.

That's right, about 4:00 AM. So where would he have perceived the location of the moon at that time?

That's right, about 4:00 AM. So where would he have perceived the location of the moon at that time?

He didn't perceive anything.

And something else: if that video did exist, why publish a screenshot of only a white dot on a black background?

He didn't perceive anything.

And something else: if that video did exist, why publish a screenshot of only a white dot on a black background?

Oh, he saw nothing at all? You know that because you were there? Or do you have a special source of information? How do you know that?

Don't ask me where the video is. I never saw it, and I only know where it isn't. You'd have to contact the TV station about that.

• Like 1

Well above the horizon, somewhere around 24-25 degrees or so. What's your point? I thought you were saying if would have "appeared very low on the horizon--or perhaps not at all."

People have managed to stretch this out to 9 pages? I admire their tenacity.

People have managed to stretch this out to 9 pages? I admire their tenacity.

I think it's very funny, since only I bothered to look up the times of moon rise, moon set and sunrise in Arkansas at that time, yet all the skeptics think I'm a stupid, crazy, dishonest, fanatical imbecile who regards UFOs as some kind of religion. LOL. It's obvious that they all hate my guts and attack me constantly, but I always throw a few monkey wrenches into their machinery.

Monkey-Wrench-250x300.gif

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Just for laughs, did any of you "scientific skeptics" think to check moon rise and moon set for Arkansas in July 2008? I thought not.

In Arkansas on July 17, 2008, the moon rose at 8:16 PM, passed the meridian at 12:24 AM and set at 5:16 AM. If his sighting was early in the morning, the moon would have appeared very low on the horizon--or perhaps not at all.

I submit therefore that whatever he took a picture of was very likely not the moon at all. LOL. LOL.

http://www.timeandda...-11&day=1&n=134

And the next day, full moon would have been at 2:59 AM. So much depends on the exact time of his sighting. Did our "skeptic" friends even try to look that up?

wow. go to bed already

Well above the horizon, somewhere around 24-25 degrees or so. What's your point? I thought you were saying if would have "appeared very low on the horizon--or perhaps not at all."

Excuse me I misspoke here. It would be about that far from the point on the horizon it sets more or less but that wouldn't be it's height above the horizon. That should be around 8-10 degrees above the horizon. Still well above the horizon but lower than I had said in the post quoted above.

I think it's very funny, since only I bothered to look up the times of moon rise, moon set and sunrise in Arkansas at that time, yet all the skeptics think I'm a stupid, crazy, dishonest, fanatical imbecile who regards UFOs as some kind of religion. LOL. It's obvious that they all hate my guts and attack me constantly, but I always throw a few monkey wrenches into their machinery.

You must be right since your the only person here who can use the Internet.

BTW: Here is the link I think you copied from... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=134&month=7&year=2008&obj=moon&afl=-11&day=1

Funny, funny thread!

Imaginarynumber1, may I congratulate you on the polite way you have conducted yourself here, and your immediate admission & correction of the (very minor, and very obvious) typo you made. You were quite correct in all your observations about the correct year and the fact that the Moon was indeed a very likely culprit. Well done.

That said.. it's a bit surprising that this tiny error so completely confused another 'investigator' here.. I mean, not only did that investigator completely miss the fact that the sighting had to be in 2008, NOT 2012 as he kept repeating, he incorrectly claimed that the Moon wasn't full at the time of the sighting.. Even after the correct dates have been unambiguously and incontrovertibly pointed out, said person has still not acknowledged his errors and apologised.

This I simply don't understand. I can only infer that said person wants the incorrect information to stand. Very odd. As I've said before, I love being wrong - because when it happens I learn new stuff from those who know more than me. It doesn't happen often :D, but it does happen (last time I recall was that I thought electrostatic attraction (eg a charged balloon attracting hair) required a medium like air. I was wrong! - the same effect operates in a vacuum...I learnt new stuff!)

Anyway, having given an example of how trivially easy it is admit error, I am digressing a bit. But the point is, whenever it happens, I take the time to:

- acknowledge and point out exactly where I made the error

- apologise to anyone I have misinformed

- thank - and acknowledge the expertise of - the person/s who correct me

Those seem to me to be the very obvious, and morally correct, things to do. I would have to observe that those who refuse to admit their errors have probably stopped learning (long ago), may have an agenda that requires their audience to follow slavishly and unquestioningly, or may have this or some combination thereof...

Anyway, thanks MacG - for the entertainment, and for showing your true colours.

• Like 2

You must be right since your the only person here who can use the Internet.

BTW: Here is the link I think you copied from... http://www.timeandda...n&afl=-11&day=1

To my knowledge, I am the first investigator at UM to actually use that website about the visibility of astronomical bodies in just about any location of the world at any time.

Please note that not one "skeptic" ever thanked me for my contribution, but then they never have--not once. They all praise each other continually, though, as if everything they utter is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Funny, funny thread!

Imaginarynumber1, may I congratulate you on the polite way you have conducted yourself here, and your immediate admission & correction of the (very minor, and very obvious) typo you made. You were quite correct in all your observations about the correct year and the fact that the Moon was indeed a very likely culprit. Well done.

Anyway, having given an example of how trivially easy it is admit error, I am digressing a bit. But the point is, whenever it happens, I take the time to:

- acknowledge and point out exactly where I made the error

- apologise to anyone I have misinformed

- thank - and acknowledge the expertise of - the person/s who correct me

Anyway, thanks MacG - for the entertainment, and for showing your true colours.

Imaginary made a few mistakes and kind of left in a huff, calling this a dumb topic and a dumb thread.

Anyway, I learned long ago that the experts are not always right, most of all when they're being paid to render certain opinions and their paymasters definitely do not want to hear contrary opinions. LOL

smoking_01.jpg

smokeafreshcigarettept2l1.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Just for laughs, did any of you "scientific skeptics" think to check moon rise and moon set for Arkansas in July 2008? I thought not.

In Arkansas on July 17, 2008, the moon rose at 8:16 PM, passed the meridian at 12:24 AM and set at 5:16 AM. If his sighting was early in the morning, the moon would have appeared very low on the horizon--or perhaps not at all.

I submit therefore that whatever he took a picture of was very likely not the moon at all. LOL. LOL.

And the next day, full moon would have been at 2:59 AM. So much depends on the exact time of his sighting. Did our "skeptic" friends even try to look that up?

So I guess that when the witness himself stated "I took them outside and I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it." he was lying?

He couldn't possibly have seen the moon, right? Or if he did, it was too low on the horizon?

Where is the horizon in the photograph?

8692018_BG1.jpg

Keep trying McG. Keep trying.

Some quick calculations (could be wrong) show the moon to be about 35 degrees above the horizon at 4:00 Am

So I guess that when the witness himself stated "I took them outside and I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it." he was lying?

He couldn't possibly have seen the moon, right? Or if he did, it was too low on the horizon?

Where is the horizon in the photograph?

Keep trying McG. Keep trying.

That's a nice partial quote, Boon, but would you like to go back and quote everything he said? Don't make me look that up again.

He said that he saw the moon, went back inside to get his camera or cell phone or whatever, and then he didn't see the moon. So where did the "moon" go in that brief instant? Maybe he just saw a UFO--or two UFOs.

Two, three, many UFOs.....

Some quick calculations (could be wrong) show the moon to be about 35 degrees above the horizon at 4:00 Am

You actually did that? Well I've heard that it was 10 degrees, 25 degrees, and 35 degrees, so I'm not sure what to believe here. And then the guy said he saw the moon but a minute later he didn't see it, so I'm not sure what to think.

Maybe we need more information about this sighting.

I wonder....

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

That's a nice partial quote, Boon, but would you like to go back and quote everything he said? Don't make me look that up again.

He said that he saw the moon, went back inside to get his camera or cell phone or whatever, and then he didn't see the moon. So where did the "moon" go in that brief instant? Maybe he just saw a UFO--or two UFOs.

Two, three, many UFOs.....

Good lord McG, that must be a fast moving moon eh? Or maybe it took him an hour or two to find his camera?

What part of cloud cover are you failing to understand? If you really wanted to debunk this possible explanation, you'd look up the weather that morning to see if it was supposedly clear skies.

Good lord McG, that must be a fast moving moon eh? Or maybe it took him an hour or two to find his camera?

What part of cloud cover are you failing to understand? If you really wanted to debunk this possible explanation, you'd look up the weather that morning to see if it was supposedly clear skies.

He didn't say it took him an hour or two to find his camera, but a relatively short time. Perhaps it was a fast-moving UFO or there were more than one of them. You weren't there and neither was I, so we can't really say anything about that.

As for looking up more stuff, I have already done that more than anyone else, and just gotten potshots and contempt for my trouble. Let someone else look it up.

You actually did that? Well I've heard that it was 10 degrees, 25 degrees, and 35 degrees, so I'm not sure what to believe here. And then the guy said he saw the moon but a minute later he didn't see it, so I'm not sure what to think.

Maybe we need more information about this sighting.

I wonder....

The moonrise/moonset times show 9 hours between the two. I used horizon to horizon (180 degrees) for the calculation so the moon would have moved 20 degrees per hour. At 3:16, 7 hours after moonrise it would have traversed 140 degrees and I tacked on another 5 degrees to take it to 4:00 am making it 145 degrees it had traveled or 35 degrees above the horizon. Again those were quick calculations so I could be wrong.

According to the site weather underground it was a clear sky at that time. http://classic.wunderground.com/history/airport/KJBR/2008/7/17/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

I am wondering though if it is possible the other object he saw could have been a moondog?

• Like 1

If this is the same Gary Kibby, then someone with a FaceBook account should contact this guy:

Gary Kibby

Places Lived:

Jonesboro, AR

Walnut Ridge, AR

Ravenden Springs, AR

Bono, AR

http://www.mylife.com/c-1385495497

Gary Kibby

Westside High School Jonesboro, Arkansas Bono, Arkansas

http://www.facebook.com/gary.kibby.7

http://www.facebook....blic/Gary-Kibby

"Meadowview Trailer Park" Jonesboro