Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Stonehenge

Monster Archiver

Hi Guys

Im heading of to Stonehenge on Saturday and i would really like to hear if any of you have been, and also what you have experienced in the way of Paranormal whilst you were there, im Just about to write my 2nd blog and with Stonehenge being next on my list, i would love to hear your stories you have had or have heard about the place.

I have seen a couple of thinks on the internet about a ghost child running around the stones and an alien face etched into one of the stones but thats about it and i would love to hear more so i can write about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Monster

I've visited Stonehenge twice. It isn't as large as you probably think it is. You won't find any peace from tourists and you can't touch the stones themselves.

No ghosts, no alien faces, just lots of questions.

Enjoy.

• Like 2

:st

Hi monsterarchiver,

I just talked to you in the chat room. There I mentioned that I did one or two Stonehenge pictures.

If you like to use it in your blog, feel free to do so.

In the meantime for your light entertainment, have a look at some of my other images:

http://youtu.be/snGrNxsHmg8

Have a good time at Stonehenge,

Cheerio, Hartmut :-)

Hi Harmut

Yeah i saw your pictures they are cool mate i might just do that :)

Hi Antille, i live about an hour drive away from the place, i have driven past it before but never to the actual site itself, I have heard its all corded off, but i can tick it of my list of places i have seen, not very often you get a wonder of the world on your doorstep :)

Understand. I had to tick it off as well. You have to go and see for yourself.

The self guided tours are good but if you're really into it, then do your research before you go. I myself really enjoy the cows standing there and watching all these people but I'd go to the boundaries, sit down, and make a few sketches.

• Like 1

I Went To Stonhenge Once .. It Was Absolutely Amazing .. I Fell In Love With The Place .. I Picked Up Good Vibrations .. Thankfully There Weren't Many Tourists Around That Day So I Could Fully Enjoy The View ..

Too Bad I Didn't Know That There Was A Crop Circle In The Vicinity Around That Time ..

But there are other henge and stone circles you can visit at your free will in england right? Sites not as famous as stonehenge. Most exiting thing ive done is get naked in the crypt of an old viking church

• Like 1

I watched the video but I didn't see a thing? Even when it was supposedly circled in. Of course the camera jiggles too much to really make sense of anything.

Anyways "Moster Archiver" I hope you enjoy your trip..sounds fun.

• Like 1

Stonehenge is a very paranormally active place. At lot of strange sights and occurrences have taken place there. Many times vistors have taken photos of the huge megaliths and, when developed, they see something unusual on the photos which they didn't see when taking the photos.

Once a man was talking to a couple at Stonehenge. They seemed ordinary enough until they told the man that they are hundreds of years old have have visited Stonehenge many times. The man turned away to look at something that caught his eye and when he turned back to the couple they had vanished. They were nowhere to be seen.

The ancient site is also the haunt of the ghost of a young boy, which has been seen many times wandering amongst the stones.

• Like 1

Stonehenge is a very paranormally active place. At lot of strange sights and occurrences have taken place there. Many times vistors have taken photos of the huge megaliths and, when developed, they see something unusual on the photos which they didn't see when taking the photos.

Once a man was talking to a couple at Stonehenge. They seemed ordinary enough until they told the man that they are hundreds of years old have have visited Stonehenge many times. The man turned away to look at something that caught his eye and when he turned back to the couple they had vanished. They were nowhere to be seen.

The ancient site is also the haunt of the ghost of a young boy, which has been seen many times wandering amongst the stones.

And you believe all this to be fact?

• Like 2

I've been to Stonehenge twice, didn't feel spooky or creepy in any way. Not far up the road is Avebury (where Children of the Stones was filmed - which is a creepy in itself if you were a child of the 70's like I was) and there are many, many burial sites in the area, West Kennet Long Barrow is also worth a visit, it's a burial chamber and you can walk inside, it's 5,600 years old. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Kennet_Long_Barrow

• 1 year later...

is that supposed to be something or what says the londoners a shadow of sunlight on one of the rocks leve it out!giggity

i went there 2 Months ago on my way back from a trip to Cardiff.

I'm sorry to say i was utterly disappointed by it.

Just like Antilles said....

• Like 2

We were there a while back. I wasn't expecting anything; we just had lunch on the grass and enjoyed the day.

Then I noticed a rushing feeling coming from the east. I was like a wind, I guess, but there was no wind blowing.

That's all I got.

Don't miss Avebury, that's pretty cool too.

i went there 2 Months ago on my way back from a trip to Cardiff.

I'm sorry to say i was utterly disappointed by it.

Just like Antilles said....

Hey, you finally got there, that's the main thing.

Actually, I guess it's lucky that the stones are still there, considering it sits in the middle of Salisbury Plain and the MOD have a history of blowing things up. :tu:

• Like 1

Hey, you finally got there, that's the main thing.

Actually, I guess it's lucky that the stones are still there, considering it sits in the middle of Salisbury Plain and the MOD have a history of blowing things up. :tu:

the most exciting part is getting there! first time driving on the left for me, REALLY small roads and then of course the occasionally tanks crossing the road! :o;)

• Like 1