Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What a lovely bunch you all are

Monster Archiver

Hi Guys

I have been on the site for a couple of days now as a member but have been following the site in whole now for a couple of years, I enjoyed a fun night in the Chat room last night and met some lovely people on there, and comments i have received so far from people have been nice and not "trolled" in anyway.

I have come one here to speak to other people about there experiences and thoughts and stories, I have just started to write Blogs so hopefully your advice and help can help me finish and even give me the inspiration to write about your experiences

Again looking forward to speaking to you in the near future

Monster

• Like 3

I am part of a Ghost hunting Club so have had a few experiences through that, but my love is in the Cryptids, If its unknown then i want to know about it :)

Welcome aboard! A pretty great bunch here. I'm still in regular contact with people I first met years ago here.

Thanks for the praise! Glad that you like it here. I'd have to say honestly that I think the UM forum is probably the best paranormal forum on the the internet today.

I'd love to share my experiences with you at some point when I have some time.

It will be great to hear them Dark Entity, and yeah feels like i have been chatting to people on here for years already people are so nice :)

Hello monsterarchiver. Welcome to UM. Looking forward to your posts. And thank you for the kind words. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words about us. I think you picked the best forum around for the unexplained. Hope to read some of your posts.

Welcome to UM! ^_^

• Like 1

You're a lot nicer than that last New Person we had, Monster. Nice to have you aboard! :)

Should you need any advice, don't hesitate to ask*.

*Asking is same as buying and constitutes a contract @ £5 per 10secs of BS