Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Type of Demon?

mysteries4life

I dunno if this is related, but you must have been making contact with your spirit guide and failed to recite the chant of protection, so the demon showed instead of the spirit guide

Our spirit guides are always with us . In Santeria,we think of them more as guardian angels .

In my studies with my padrino,I was taught that we have guardians,assigned to us,for life .

When you reach a certain level of enlightenment ,you are no longer required to reincarnated,and your work is done,from the other side.Guardian angels,are this kind of spirit.

In some cases,when a parent dies ,they can do this for their children ,and reincarnated when they feel the child is safe ,or grown .

So,we have our own guardians ,who generally come from the same origins as we do.

Souls have origins .

Very ancient .

For instance,my soul allegedly comes from the Congo ,which would explain my attraction to their religions,however,one of my guardians ,looks like a Viking .

I know it sounds bizarre,but this is what I was told.

My padrino is a true shaman,and he said he never saw anything like it,in his life,and he's been a shaman for about 40 years.

I cannot see him though,and I don't have a lot of Nordic inclinations,but its somewhere in my past ,or ,it looks like a viking,but that's not exactly what it is.

Padrino actually saved,my guardian looks that way,because I need that kind of protection .Heavy duty .

Anyhoooo,we have designated guardians,and ones that come and go,as needed .

They do not stay with us,but come at times of great need.

I was told to do prayers to them,and honorifics ,and I am not a good subject,I must admit.

I talk to my viking though.

• Like 1

You know Simbi, there are things about you I admire. Like your ability to believe like you do. I struggle with belief in general immensely. Its almost impossible for me to believe in something without it being proven somehow. You and people like you I do have some grudging admiration for, simply because you can do easily that which I can not.

It truly takes all kinds to make the world we know. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I want to congratulate you on being clean and sober and starting a new life for yourself.

Now, on to your question; and I for one am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe your story. Why? Simply put, I was not there to experience what you have claimed. In addition to that, the only person to know how your body reacts to drugs is you, so when you say you know a real encounter from a hallucination, I'm inclined to believe.

In my own opinion, it sounds to me like you may have encountered a demonic enitity. I would say most likely not Satan himself, but one of his minions that does the dirty work here on the earthly plain. The thing with demons is that they thrive on anything and everything that is in direct opposition from the goodness and kindness, and pure love of God. This is assuming you do believe in a God. If not, then simply put, there are bad and evilo entities just as there are good ones.

Being that you were locked up in solitary at this given time, I believe that spiritually you had hit your rock bottom. It was and is at these times that Satan will try his best to attack you. The fact that this entity spoke with you and regarded that it liked the fact that you were on this path of destruction, merely points to what these evil forces want. They wanted you to continue falling.

Again, this is just my opinion and my view on what you experienced. The most important thing is that you didn't fall for the lies and you have remained strong within yourself. I commend you on being true to no one but yourself.

Most people who experience demonic hauntings,never believed in demons or ghosts ,before it happened to them .

I'd love to see/meet a demon, so that's a bit of good news!

;)

Our spirit guides are always with us . In Santeria,we think of them more as guardian angels .

In my studies with my padrino,I was taught that we have guardians,assigned to us,for life .

When you reach a certain level of enlightenment ,you are no longer required to reincarnated,and your work is done,from the other side.Guardian angels,are this kind of spirit.

In some cases,when a parent dies ,they can do this for their children ,and reincarnated when they feel the child is safe ,or grown .

So,we have our own guardians ,who generally come from the same origins as we do.

Souls have origins .

Very ancient .

For instance,my soul allegedly comes from the Congo ,which would explain my attraction to their religions,however,one of my guardians ,looks like a Viking .

I know it sounds bizarre,but this is what I was told.

My padrino is a true shaman,and he said he never saw anything like it,in his life,and he's been a shaman for about 40 years.

I cannot see him though,and I don't have a lot of Nordic inclinations,but its somewhere in my past ,or ,it looks like a viking,but that's not exactly what it is.

Padrino actually saved,my guardian looks that way,because I need that kind of protection .Heavy duty .

Anyhoooo,we have designated guardians,and ones that come and go,as needed .

They do not stay with us,but come at times of great need.

I was told to do prayers to them,and honorifics ,and I am not a good subject,I must admit.

I talk to my viking though.

I 'liked' that just because it was so sweet :)