Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Robbie Williams to build UFO spotting base

Saru

The former 'Take That' singer believes White Rock Island in California would be the ideal location.

Robbie Williams is reportedly set to buy White Rock Island, California, with plans to turn it into a base for spotting UFOs.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I second that!

I see ufo's all the time, well I can tell they're airplanes but often can't identify the make or model.

Edited by OverSword

Just seen something again while having a smoke. 8th time now plenty of planes around this area so can tell whats a ufo or not.

I see ufo's all the time, well I can tell they're airplanes but often can't identify the make or model.

They are known as PUFOs [ Partly Unidentified Flying Objects ] I see them all the time . :yes:

Robbie Williams, UFO...

Useless Famous Object?

• Like 1

The singer has said that he has seen UFOs before, and is reportedly willing to pay $659,000 (£414,778) for White Rock Island.

Meanwhile, Williams is set to release a brand new solo album this autumn. 'Take The Crown' will come out on November 5. His ninth studio LP was recorded in Los Angeles blah blah blah....

A cynic might suggest that Robbie Williams PR people figured that a quirky UFO island story would be a guaranteed way to get Robbie back in the news so that information about his bull**** new pop album could be spread at the same time to the 3G demographic (Gays, Girls and Grannies).

Edited by Golly Buster
  • Like 1

I wouldn't. I already live in a great no light pollution area. And there's no fake stars. Just real stars.

I wouldn't. I already live in a great no light pollution area. And there's no fake stars. Just real stars.

BUt it just might help Robbie Williams If he would get the Real Robin Williams to come on board the project ! At Least we could have some real humor ! Nanu-Nanu ! You still Rock Mork ! :tu:

• Like 1

Just seen a light bombing across the sky and it kind of accelerated like a Z just keep on seeing stuff now where I live

Send someone to abduct me ,

I need a anal probe ,

Keep me safe from harm ,

And oh god that was never going to work ...

TiP.