Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien life could be discovered within 40 yrs

Still Waters

Because there is very little to take from that. Unless starting to extrapolate.

It's one of the most important events in UFO history, given that Dr. Robertson was a CIA guy who knew all about UFOs, but laid out a plan in 1953 about how to debunk them in public. That policy is obviously still in effect and I see examples of it all the time.

It's one of the most important events in UFO history, given that Dr. Robertson was a CIA guy who knew all about UFOs, but laid out a plan in 1953 about how to debunk them in public. That policy is obviously still in effect and I see examples of it all the time.

Yet, there is nothing tangible we can take from it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Who cares... Anyway, summing up, your're wrong on P/2010 A2 main points.

You're very biased, too, and react very strongly against anyone who does not share your opinion on UFOs. I've seen that many times, including on this thread.

Yet, there is nothing tangible we can take from it.

I can take something from it. What Dr. Robertson and his colleagues were saying about ETs and UFOs in private was 180 degrees different from what they were telling the public. I have posted many documents on UM proving that and could find a lot more if the entire record on UFOs was declassified.

We've known this was true for decades now, and I know it based on my own experience in the military.

I can take something from it. What Dr. Robertson and his colleagues were saying about ETs and UFOs in private was 180 degrees different from what they were telling the public. I have posted many documents on UM proving that and could find a lot more if the entire record on UFOs was declassified.

We've known this was true for decades now, and I know it based on my own experience in the military.

Yet, it is not tangible.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You're very biased, too, and react very strongly against anyone who does not share your opinion on UFOs. I've seen that many times, including on this thread.

Biased because I don't share UFOs(Unidentified Flying Objects)=ET?!!! :w00t: Brilliant...

Common sense dies, fantasy prevails....

Biased because I don't share UFOs(Unidentified Flying Objects)=ET?!!! :w00t: Brilliant...

Naah, dude...common sense prevails...:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Be that as it may, my answer to the question of how soon we will discover alien life remains that they discovered us a long time ago and that they are all over the place. I have good reasons to believe this and it is not simply based on "faith". That is all.

Biased because you are impervious to any evidence or counter-arguments that contradict your views, and you ridicule anyone who does not agree with you.

Naah, dude...common sense prevails... :P

More like the CIA and the Robertson Committee have prevailed, which was "common sense" from their point of view at the time--don't panic the sheeple over UFOs--and I used to think that way myself.

That was before I knew everything that I do today.

Be that as it may, my answer to the question of how soon we will discover alien life remains that they discovered us a long time ago and that they are all over the place. I have good reasons to believe this and it is not simply based on "faith". That is all.

You are naturally most welcome to hold that belief - and I certainly respect that. But that does not mean that you can come and push that onto others by all means. Frankly, I do not believe that to be the case and you have not presented one iota of evidence that could stand by itself to the contrary.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

You are naturally most welcome to hold that belief - and I certainly respect that. But that does not mean that you can come and push that onto others by all means. Frankly, I do not believe that to be the case and you have not presented one iota of evidence that could stand by itself to the contrary.

I am not trying to push you into anything nor could I even if I wanted to. I don't want to persuade you of anything and wouldn't even try. If you didn't jump all over me when I post things on here, calling me a liar and a fool and so forth, we would never be having any discussion at all. None.

You views are fixed in stone, at least the ones you offer for public consumption, and nothing will change that.

When I'm criticized or attacked, though, I'm not even slightly hesitant to push back.

Biased because you are impervious to any evidence or counter-arguments that contradict your views[...]

You mean anecdote like stories? Or someone sees something he can't identify?

[...] and you ridicule anyone who does not agree with you.

I ridicule ridiculous claims.

I ridicule ridiculous claims.

That's not how I see it at all. You have no information at all about UFOs, no evidence, no documents, not a single case. You're only function here is to ridicule and attack anyone who presents such evidence, and deny that it is evidence.

You are very much in the debunking tradition of the CIA and the Robertson Committee, who is very tiresome after all these decades.

I am not trying to push you into anything nor could I even if I wanted to. I don't want to persuade you of anything and wouldn't even try.

Then why are you peddling your own interpretations like it was fact?

If you didn't jump all over me when I post things on here, calling me a liar and a fool and so forth, we would never be having any discussion at all. None.

I don't jump all over you. I jump over your flawed interpretations.

You views are fixed in stone, at least the ones you offer for public consumption, and nothing will change that.

Nonsense. Present some real evidence that you can actually stand by instead of taking some data and overlaying your own interpretation, and when countered start whining. That would help a lot.

When I'm criticized or attacked, though, I'm not even slightly hesitant to push back.

You are not criticized, your interpretation are. Live with it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Then why are you peddling your own interpretations like it was fact?

I don't jump all over you. I jump over your flawed interpretations.

Nonsense. Present some real evidence that you can actually stand by instead of taking some data and overlaying your own interpretation, and when countered start whining. That would help a lot.

You are not criticized, your interpretation are. Live with it.

Now none of this is true. I doubt that anyone posts more evidence on here about UFOs in the form of documents, pictures, witness statements, physical trace cases, etc, etc. With the exception of Psyche, I have never seen even one open-minded skeptic/debunker on here willing to discuss any of this in a fair manner.

As we can see here, there are plenty of them who will just engage in ridicule and divert the thread into personal attacks. I posted a whole bunch of things at the beginning that they simply ignored as well.

I think the real point of Bad and BMK and others like them is to try to discourage us from posting anything at all, by constantly attacking and ridiculing us, and so on. That has no effect on me because I know a great deal about this subject, have seen a UFO myself, and seen classified evidence that ETs are here.

No amount of ridicule and personal attacks will change my views on all that, although they have been getting very intense lately.

That's not how I see it at all. You have no information at all about UFOs, no evidence, no documents, not a single case. You're only function here is to ridicule and attack anyone who presents such evidence, and deny that it is evidence.

You are very much in the debunking tradition of the CIA and the Robertson Committee, who is very tiresome after all these decades.

:D

OK, Mr in the know, did radar gave consistent readings of "solid ET craft" during first Terauchi's encounter and what was temperature profile along flightpath during first enconter with UFOs (1986), and during second encounter (1987)? And what on-board weather radar readings depicted in testimony?

Now none of this is true. I doubt that anyone posts more evidence on here about UFOs in the form of documents, pictures, witness statements, physical trace cases, etc, etc. With the exception of Psyche, I have never seen even one open-minded skeptic/debunker on here willing to discuss any of this in a fair manner.

All of us can regurgitate the usual crap. That does not make it true.

As we can see here, there are plenty of them who will just engage in ridicule and divert the thread into personal attacks. I posted a whole bunch of things at the beginning that they simply ignored as well.

Nobody is attacking you personally. You just take it that way because your so-called evidence doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

I think the real point of Bad and BMK and others like them is to try to discourage us from posting anything at all, by constantly attacking and ridiculing us, and so on. That has no effect on me because I know a great deal about this subject, have seen a UFO myself, and seen classified evidence that ETs are here.

What a pathetic excuse. Own up to that your evidence don't hold up and let that be it.

No amount of ridicule and personal attacks will change my views on all that, although they have been getting very intense lately.

I don't care. I merely comment on people posting ridiculous claims with no basis in reality.

Cheers,

Badeskov

OK, Mr in the know, did radar gave consistent readings of "solid ET craft" during first Terauchi's encounter and what was temperature profile along flightpath during first enconter with UFOs (1986), and during second encounter (1987)? And what on-board weather radar readings depicted in testimony?

Go back to your primary sources, at least the ones that are publicly available today:

Image265.gif

Image264.gifImage263.gif

All of us can regurgitate the usual crap. That does not make it true.

I don't care. I merely comment on people posting ridiculous claims with no basis in reality.

I always find it hard to believe that you did the type of work you claimed, but never saw any of the things I did. You claim that I was shown "disinformation" in the military or misinterpreted what I was shown. How could you possibly know that? That seems to imply that you know more than you're admitting, at least compared to this hot air you usually post on here.

How could you KNOW about any of the evidence I was shown in the Army?

And if you really believe all these things you saw on here, then you're just a two-dimensional guy living in an 11-dimension universe. I mean, there were people running around in 1947 or 1952 who had more information about UFOs than you display on here, which makes it hard for me to believe that this is all you ever learned.

I always find it hard to believe that you did the type of work you claimed, but never saw any of the things I did.

You can naturally believe whatever you like in that respect. That has no bearing whatsoever on my arguments.

You claim that I was shown "disinformation" in the military or misinterpreted what I was shown. How could you possibly know that?

I claim no such thing. I merely suggest that is what happened, because I do not believe you know what you think you know. That is a belief on my behalf, which I have stated on numerous occasions. But you yourself have pretty much shown that you don't know what you claim to know.

That seems to imply that you know more than you're admitting, at least compared to this hot air you usually post on here.

You can infer whatever you like from my statements.

How could you KNOW about any of the evidence I was shown in the Army?

I can't, but your self-contradictory statements here and your shying away when countered are pretty telling.

And if you really believe all these things you saw on here, then you're just a two-dimensional guy living in an 11-dimension universe. I mean, there were people running around in 1947 or 1952 who had more information about UFOs than you display on here, which makes it hard for me to believe that this is all you ever learned.

Again, you can believe whatever you like regarding my knowledge. I prefer to deal in facts and I have no need to make my own extrapolations and subsequently present them as any other but my own opinions. A trait we definitely do not share.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Go back to your primary sources, at least the ones that are publicly available today:

<snip>

And these documents tell us what exactly? That it was ET? Or an aberration?

Cheers,

Badeskov

You can naturally believe whatever you like in that respect. That has no bearing whatsoever on my arguments.

I claim no such thing. I merely suggest that is what happened, because I do not believe you know what you think you know. That is a belief on my behalf, which I have stated on numerous occasions. But you yourself have pretty much shown that you don't know what you claim to know.

I can't, but your self-contradictory statements here and your shying away when countered are pretty telling.

My shying away? Do you see me as a shy person?