Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personality Type Career Guide

Kimani

Hello, my name is Kimani Shorter. I have developed a theory of personality types and a career guide to go along with my theory. The theory of personality is based on Carl Jung's theory of archetypes. This is a summary of my concept

http://kimanishorter.tripod.com/id1.html

Edited by Kimani
  • Like 1

Interesting. I'm a Designer. Literally, I'm a graphic designer.

Hmm, I couldn't see anything in your theory that applied to me. From what is shown in the link, it really does just feel like a theory ..... with no substance or basis in fact.

Well some of my theory is based on research that has proven there is a link between Asperger's syndrome / Manic Depression and creativity /genius. The rest of my theory just shows a correlation between archetypes and disorders.

It could be possible that you simply don't have any disorders so this wouldn't apply to you.

Edited by Kimani

• 5 months later...

Hmmmmm you don't know many aspergers do you. First off they are only troubled because of the way they are treated. As parents become more aware and get them in the right environments that troubled nature disappears because they are loved and exist in understanding environments. some of them can be brilliant because part of the genius that normal people have at instinctually understanding social context, facial expressions, and some other things end up being used for other things. Most of them are in fact just as brilliant as anyone else.

No they are troubled because they don't have interpersonal skills. They are treated a certain way because of their lack of interpersonal skills.

Edited by Kimani

Hello, my name is Kimani Shorter. I have developed a theory of personality types and a career guide to go along with my theory. The theory of personality is based on Carl Jung's theory of archetypes. This is a summary of my concept

http://kimanishorter...od.com/id1.html

I fit the good descriptions of the three choices but not the bad........................................lol

hmmm...dont mean alot in my personal humble opinion :no:

Well some of my theory is based on research that has proven there is a link between Asperger's syndrome / Manic Depression and creativity /genius. The rest of my theory just shows a correlation between archetypes and disorders.

It could be possible that you simply don't have any disorders so this wouldn't apply to you.

How do you adjust your theory to accommodate for Asperger's being removed from the DSM for revision V?

http://www.wm.edu/of...drome/index.php

Interesting theory none the less, fun to read.

Edited by Sherapy

Asperger's is such established and well known terminology I might just keep it instead of changing it to high functioning autism. I'm not sure yet.

Thanks for the positive feedback.