Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello Everyone

oldsoldier

I,ve always been fascinated by the paranormal and in my 67 years have had many strange encounters which are far too difficult to explain logically. Though I,ve lived in the uk 41 years I was born an american and had travelled most of the world with the US Air Force before I was 25. Through eight years in the military and 40 + in industrial security most of my duties were carried out at night and I suppose that,s why I had so many "unusual events" occur to me-sometimes in the presence of others-other times on my own. I,d only be too happy to relate some if forumites do the same for me/ Thank You

• Like 4

Welcome to the site! Awesome that you've joined! I may be a skeptic but I do love to hear other peoples stories, they help keep me an open minded skeptic because of just how numerous the stories are themselves. I hope you share as many as you're willing to share, so glad you joined!

• Like 1

Welcome to the board. I'm Princess Serenity. Enjoy your stay!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, I've had some unusual events in my life. Will like reading yours if you care to share them.

• Like 1

Hello and a warm welcome to UM :)

• Like 1

Hello, Everyone I am Benhifenhus. I am new person of this site. This is my first post of that site. I'm like to playt the Video game. GTA is my favorite video game.

Welcome aboard OldSoldier and Benhilfenhus, :st

HI, Can't wait to read your stories!