Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

TheLastLazyGun

Here's another video he uploaded on the same date. This one is a lot more vocal too. haha

Fake as f&£k! Come in guys it's blatantly obvious, cheap effects that can be done with any home movie maker and even cheaper acting by the bloke. So many people are easily conned

I don't see anyone here being conned ..........

Plus, although the guy has used the word 'succubus' in the title, he sounds as if he says 'incubus', which is the male version......

• Like 1

This odd and I am allowed post since it is adult sexual themes.

.. this video had more plot holes than a mini golf course.

1. Why pull the sheets if you aren't going to strip the victim.

2. Why does the video end so soon.

3. When he was fighting the ghost, there no marks of pressure on his hands or tummy.

4. He is not arroused

The smoke can be replicated bywindows movie maker, sakarri had done a similar video

You have number 1 wrong......

1. What guy ( especially that has his appearence ) would ever complain about getting laid from a invisible lady?

• Like 4

The videos will take an age to load so I can't comment on them, but the case to me sounds like he might suffer from Night Terrors. This probably is the main contributing factor to succubus/incubus/alien abduction stories throughout the years.

2. Why does the video end so soon.

3. When he was fighting the ghost, there no marks of pressure on his hands or tummy.

4. He is not arroused

The smoke can be replicated bywindows movie maker, sakarri had done a similar video

The video probably ended when it did because nothing else happened afterwards.

I also think it's hard to tell whether there are any marks of pressure anywhere on his body.

And, put it this way, if somebody was trying to sexually molest me and I didn't want it to happen I would also probably find it difficult to get aroused.

The fact that his arms are just flapping at the end really ruined any credibility this may have had. If he were in a struggle, pushing against something, his arms and biceps would be much more tense.

His arms only start flapping once the translucent entity moves off him and goes away.

I'd never heard of a Sucubbus before, so had to Google it. Wow! I can see the apparition you mentioned, but I can't decide if this is real or fake as I don't know enough about it. Thanks for enlightening me though!

There's also the Incubus. The Incubus is a male demon which attacks women in their sleep.

The video probably ended when it did because nothing else happened afterwards.

I also think it's hard to tell whether there are any marks of pressure anywhere on his body.

And, put it this way, if somebody was trying to sexually molest me and I didn't want it to happen I would also probably find it difficult to get aroused.

Let's look at this perspective, A succibus lures her victiums to have sex with her. Thrashing hassling it's sleep vicitim is not a way to have a good time. So how is the ghost meant to get sexual pleasure?

There seem to be confusion of Succibus and incubus, The title says Succubus but if you watch the first 20 seconds of the video, the vicitum said... Incubus. So he doesn't know if he being harrased by a male ghost or a female ghost.

Sakari is that appealing? lol

I cant be bothered to google it so i will put it out there and someone else can correct me, but I know thats succubus and incubus are Demonic, but from so many reports i have read they could be any demonic force at play here if this video was true, From reading other topics about aggressive demons they all seem to be into the "sex, drugs & rock n roll"

I found this video of a man who says he gets attacked by a succubus whilst he sleeps at night. So, one night, he decided to leave a camera running in his bedroom to see if he could film it.

If you look carefully you can see an almost-invisible apparition moving on the bed whilst he supposedly gets attacked.

[media=]

[/media]

You know... It's a nice video and everything but after 3 Paranormal Activity movies with a fourth coming soon, it has been made quite clear that these types of things are able to be faked - and cheaply.

You have number 1 wrong......

1. What guy ( especially that has his appearence ) would ever complain about getting laid from a invisible lady?

Well some people have warned that I might have succubusses...... But you don't see me complaining ;)

Let's look at this perspective, A succibus lures her victiums to have sex with her. Thrashing hassling it's sleep vicitim is not a way to have a good time. So how is the ghost meant to get sexual pleasure?

There seem to be confusion of Succibus and incubus, The title says Succubus but if you watch the first 20 seconds of the video, the vicitum said... Incubus. So he doesn't know if he being harrased by a male ghost or a female ghost.

Sakari is that appealing? lol

No it is not.... :no:

• Like 1

Its a fake and a bad one to boot. The blanket was pulled down to access the man but the clothes were left on.

He also claimed it was an incubus which would have rolled him on his stomach. Lol.

History lesson...

A sucubus was summoned by parents to keep their kids sexually orientated and attracted to the opposite sex. The manifestation began as a dream of a sexy female that would seduce the boy creating a strong sexual attraction to the opposite sex.

These entities being of energy required energy leaving the boy drained the next day.

Before monotheism such demons were consulted and summoned often to help in daily lives.

• Like 1

I would think this to be more of a poltergeist, succubi would have to take on an actual physical form and they would likely actually rape him. Instead of just pulling him around

I have to agree that this is a VERY bad fake. The blanket slowly being pulled from off camera to the very poorly done shadow added to the scene. Just sad.

I am willing to believe that the poor guy has night terrors, but anything beyond that is purely manmade in this video.

4. He is not arroused

Thank goodness.

• Like 1

There's also the Incubus. The Incubus is a male demon which attacks women in their sleep.

Maybe it's a gay incubus, lol.

Hmm.. but then he should have been faced down.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Maybe he should of sucataxi instead of a sucubbus or even a sucutrain might have been better. :yes:

I have some experience in the matter:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=163635&hl=

I had been on an information quest about this subject for years. The earliest "official" documents I've been able to find the Incubis/Succubus account is in Malleus Maleficarum:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/

Far as I have been able to determine, that is the origin of the myth. It's a very interesting read to obtain the flow and mindset of the Inquisitions in 1486ad (I've read its entirety) but it's not factual.

Therein it claims that man is superior to woman because she's made from man's bent rib (defective) weak of mind easily seduced by satan's minions. The Earth is the center of the universe and everything else exists because of it. Satan can't directly influence mankind but can change star positions. Star positions influence man. To allow a witch to remain in your community means destruction, he/she is an agent of satan and it's imperative they be forced to confess and repent or be hanged, burned or crushed to death. (murdered)

Those are just a few of the ridiculous claims the document makes... then there's this:

A succubus visits man while sleeping, drains his life until death while stealing his seed, then deposits it in woman who gives birth to demon-human hybrid children. These hybrid children will cause complications at birth, be born with birth defects and must be treated accordingly.

I haven't found a more evil document mandating murder of suspected witches, treating children with birth defects as satan's children (abuse) is worse than horror. I highly suspect the succubus/incubis myth was devised as a sinister cover for indecent activity purpetrated by officials.

Almost every aspect of this video is patently false. It does not follow the "usual" continuity of encounters with intimate spirits as reported by countless people I've discussed with... or myself for that matter.

It's a lie.

• Like 3

A question for the girls...

If you were a female demon or supernatural being who appears in dreams,taking the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse would this guy be a target for you?

Oh yeah, I love me the old cripples.

But seriously. I would be infiltrating a harem in the middle east, not this guys room.

• Like 2

Hey,I dont know about you guys but that happens to me all the time,Never eat a Jar of hot peppers,Ice cream and hot dogs with out pepto.

Oh yeah, I love me the old cripples.

But seriously. I would be infiltrating a harem in the middle east, not this guys room.

Dang Zarra,Never a dull moment from you,

I wish a succubus would visit me one night.