Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

TheLastLazyGun

i wish a succubus would visit me one night.

I am sorry sir, all my agents are booked out. Well actuallly I have one left, rosey o''donald.

• Like 3

I am sorry sir, all my agents are booked out. Well actuallly I have one left, rosey o''donald.

Actually.... i'm busy tonight. I'll get back to you on that...

:yes:

• Like 2

i can 'see' the figure... i also notice that the man is still 'struggling' after the figure moves away from him... i'm sorry but this doesn't seem very believable to me.

Well, what its the succubus supposed to be doing to this dude? Its he being tickled? I don't understand why he is flapping his hands... Are they supposed to be held down?

This is strange and unbelievable.

It looks like he's doing a Herman Munster hissy fit. :st

Frankly someone could be pulling the bed sheet from below. There r lots of funny attention seeking ppl out there u know....

i m 2 scared to watch this ,, its 00,07 am here o_O i ll watch this 2morrow :D

i m 2 scared to watch this ,, its 00,07 am here o_O i ll watch this 2morrow :D

Youre too afraid to watch an over acting fat guy in a little bed?

Here's another video he uploaded on the same date. This one is a lot more vocal too. haha

Interesting use of fake sounds there

I guess sucubus hog the covers. I don't think this is real.

But, it would be more likely to be a Hag not a sucubbus. The Hag will sit on your chest and steal your breath, soficating you. To kill a Hag you wait til you feel the pressure on your chest, then instead of exhaling you inhale sparply, this will take her breath and kill her.

• Like 1

You guys are all wrong!!

Listen to the video. He doesn't say "incubus", he says "Inca bots" - that's right, ancient South American nanotechnology still hanging around harrassing corpulent white men...

• Like 4

Sorry, but I'm just not buying this.

Good thing its free. ;)

Welcome to UM smack.

The Covers can be easily faked but the image i dont know.

The covers AND image can easily be faked with a lot of video editing software. Pretty convienient that the covers are pulled off from the portion of the bed that is off camera, rather than from the top or the middle.

And also, that silly music that's overlayed on the video wasn't needed either. Keep everything in its rawest form for people to decide authenticity. Although the lack of music still wouldn't make the video any more credible IMO.

The Covers can be easily faked but the image i dont know.

So easy to fake. Two recordings. One of the guy in bed, and one of the guy attacking his bed, take the two videos and overlay them with the ghost on at a super low opasity and blending mode. One of the easiest ways to fake a ghosts possible.

And the ghosts looks like the guy to. Dark hair, white shirt.

There's also the Incubus. The Incubus is a male demon which attacks women in their sleep.

The guy said he also gets attacked by Incubus, I bet it's because he is so irresistible.
  • Like 1

If it really is true (which I highly doubt so, the covers could be pulled off off-camera), then I have to say this succubus has really bad taste.

• 1 month later...

Firstly I would like to see the whole pan of the room when the sheets are pulled off. As above comment sheets are pulled from the direction not covered by camera. There was no depresion etc on man's shirt or hands holding him down etc? I would say in my opinion fake until further investication of the whole room IE Cameras cover all walls including entry doors etc.

I think it makes for a entertaining video, but real? I agree with the above points, theres just something not right about it.

• 4 months later...