Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

TheLastLazyGun

It didn't look like succubus to me. IMO, it looked like the dead, an earthbond human spirit, giving him nightmares. They do this, I believe, to try to make their presence known. It looks like he has an evil spirit in his life.

This has reminded me of a show that was on in the UK "I believe in ghosts". The host of the haunted inn made me laugh - another "undesirable" man who says a Incubus wants to have sex with him. The part this clip doesn't show is Joe Swash spending the night there and absolutely nothing happened..

[media=]

[/media]

Enjoy :)

Edited by Murk
  • Like 1

I want to ask why in these videos do the makers feel the need to edit them buy putting scary music and captions popping up on the screen letting us know whats going on? If someone had real footage of a ghost or a spirit or whatever the video would sell itself without the need for all this other irrelevant stuff.

My opinion is it's fake. Like the vast majority of **** on Youtube. It is convenient how the entity,(sucubbus,(how does he know it's a sucubbus?))is off camera pulling the blanket down? His bellowing could just be from Night Terrors, He is wearing a CPAP mask, they (using a CPAP and Night Terrors) have been shown to be connected.

Edited by ancient astronaut

Most havent,

Yet they do exist, have had them whisper my name in the witching hour while walking home late at night.

Edited by Talion

Most havent,

Yet they do exist, have had them whisper my name in the witching hour while walking home late at night.

You might ask "Was alchol involved?" and yes it was becouse if i was sober i would have wet myself instead of thinking it the bottled spirits.

• 2 months later...

I saw the blanket start rolling neatly up his back no apparation and it looked like the sheets were being pulled from the bottom of the bed which was not in view during filming. To many possibilies of being a hoax

• Like 1

Hey,I dont know about you guys but that happens to me all the time,Never eat a Jar of hot peppers,Ice cream and hot dogs with out pepto.

Ewwwww I wouldn't eat that WITH pepto :no: .
  • Like 2

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have s**ual Int**course. with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin. Religious tradition holds that repeated int**rcourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

The incubus is sometimes confused with the legendary "Old Hag" syndrome. The Old Hag episode, however, is usually restricted to an unpleasant feeling of great pressure on the chest and not a ghostly s**ual encounter.

http://***********************/Incubus.html

Yes I took some words off or shortened some incase it offended people.

Edited by Lady Shade

I want to ask why in these videos do the makers feel the need to edit them buy putting scary music and captions popping up on the screen letting us know whats going on? If someone had real footage of a ghost or a spirit or whatever the video would sell itself without the need for all this other irrelevant stuff.

Because they don't care if people think it's real or not. They just want views. In show business, they say no publicity is bad publicity, and YouTube agrees with this concept, making no distinction between thumbs up or down, and supporting or degrading comments about the video. The more you have of all, the higher your video is rated, and the more sprinkles of money, or minutes of fame if that's what you're looking for, you can potentially make. YouTube considers a video with 1 like and 472 dislikes the same as a video with 472 likes and 1 dislike, because the videos got equal amount of audience reaction, just in different directions.

Most havent,

The Witching hour!?! Which Hour is the Witching hour? With the flawed logic of the witching hour ghosts/demons/slenderman should be active on the world ALL hours since SOME where in the world it will be midnight!

It's like the movie gremlins, where this guy tells the boy to not feed the little furry monster after midnight!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I saw the blanket start rolling neatly up his back no apparation and it looked like the sheets were being pulled from the bottom of the bed which was not in view during filming. To many possibilies of being a hoax

I agree...

A question for the girls...

If you were a female demon or supernatural being who appears in dreams,taking the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse would this guy be a target for you?

A succubus is a Demon. Demons are far away from being beautiful creatures by nature. So yes, any human being would be a target, even the not very nice looking ones because the ugliness in humans cannot be compared to the ugliness it is said that Demons have. So to them, an ugly human being is beautiful. Plus, this guy is not ugly and he's okay looking.

And trust me if Succubus Demons are real, no one would wanna be seduced by a one. They may appear in a stunning human image, but in reality they're the opposite of what your eyes see.

The question is, are they real? It is possible that the Succubus and Incubus exist. Again, they're just another type of demonic beings exercising what they love to do most and which is to torture the lives of the humans, so they may not go by the names we labeled them with. It is said that if a demon falls in love with a human, they would visit you during your sleep and have intercourse with you and that will attach them to you in a way where you cannot marry, cannot love another and cannot live a normal life. I believe that a Succubus and Incubus do just the same in most occasions. They possess you during your most vulnerable moments - Sleep.

If one believes that Demons exist, then they're believers and it doesn't matter which faith they practice.

I can't believe what's in this video. People tend to do things to fool others for fame and money or simply in the name of Attention-seeking. So there is nothing in this video that can prove the video is legit even if today's technology was used to research it. But if what this guy experienced is real and that he did get raped by a Succubus then making a video was the wrong thing to do. Does he think that Demons are not aware of the intentions behind what he planned to do? Does he think that they aren't aware of the fact that they're being filmed?. So capturing the incident in a film will only encourage the Demon to come back. The action itself was an encouragement for the Intruder. This guy should seek an Exorcist and if he has any faith left, practice it.

I used the word 'Intruder' above to mean two things:

1) The Succubus

2) Whatever this man believes that thing was. If it's all in his head then he's feeding the negative. Either way, he should seek help.

There is an invisible frontier between the Demonic Underworld and the Living. Demons may appear to some in different shapes and forms, animals and objects and would walk along the path with you looking just like another human. They may even frighten you in the most unexpected occasions but for them to actually come in physical contact with you then you as a human, must have done something really bad to get their attention. Such as Witchcraft, messing around with Ouija boards, invoking them through rituals without any past experiences and what could be in this guy's case; fantasizing about being Succubus raped. It is in these situations that Demons would actually come in physical contact with the mortals and in 100% of them cases, the result is terrifying to bear.

Edited by Euryleia

A succubus is a Demon. Demons are far away from being beautiful creatures by nature. So yes, any human being would be a target, even the not very nice looking ones because the ugliness in humans cannot be compared to the ugliness it is said that Demons have. So to them, an ugly human being is beautiful. Plus, this guy is not ugly and he's okay looking.

And trust me if Succubus Demons are real, no one would wanna be seduced by a one. They may appear in a stunning human image, but in reality they're the opposite of what your eyes see.

The question is, are they real? It is possible that the Succubus and Incubus exist. Again, they're just another type of demonic beings exercising what they love to do most and which is to torture the lives of the humans, so they may not go by the names we labeled them with. It is said that if a demon falls in love with a human, they would visit you during your sleep and have intercourse with you and that will attach them to you in a way where you cannot marry, cannot love another and cannot live a normal life. I believe that a Succubus and Incubus do just the same in most occasions. They possess you during your most vulnerable moments - Sleep.

If one believes that Demons exist, then they're believers and it doesn't matter which faith they practice.

I can't believe what's in this video. People tend to do things to fool others for fame and money or simply in the name of Attention-seeking. So there is nothing in this video that can prove the video is legit even if today's technology was used to research it. But if what this guy experienced is real and that he did get raped by a Succubus then making a video was the wrong thing to do. Does he think that Demons are not aware of the intentions behind what he planned to do? Does he think that they aren't aware of the fact that they're being filmed?. So capturing the incident in a film will only encourage the Demon to come back. The action itself was an encouragement for the Intruder. This guy should seek an Exorcist and if he has any faith left, practice it.

I used the word 'Intruder' above to mean two things:

1) The Succubus

2) Whatever this man believes that thing was. If it's all in his head then he's feeding the negative. Either way, he should seek help.

There is an invisible frontier between the Demonic Underworld and the Living. Demons may appear to some in different shapes and forms, animals and objects and would walk along the path with you looking just like another human. They may even frighten you in the most unexpected occasions but for them to actually come in physical contact with you then you as a human, must have done something really bad to get their attention. Such as Witchcraft, messing around with Ouija boards, invoking them through rituals without any past experiences and what could be in this guy's case; fantasizing about being Succubus raped. It is in these situations that Demons would actually come in physical contact with the mortals and in 100% of them cases, the result is terrifying to bear.

Thanks for taking the time to construct a response.

Unfortunately I do not believe in the after life, spirits, demons or succubus'. My comment was tongue in cheek...

You will probably have a more interesting conversation with somebody who shares your beliefs rather than someone who is tempted to mock them.

Have fun, sleep well. :)

• Like 2

Unfortunately I do not believe in the after life, spirits, demons or succubus'. My comment was tongue in cheek...

Not believing in all of that makes your life easier and I envy you :nw:

• Like 1

Not believing in all of that makes your life easier and I envy you :nw:

Lol, thanks. ;)

• Like 1

Why would anyone trust something you just made up?
  • Like 1

Its almost 2014 and still nothing convincing about ghosts , demons or the paranormal. I have had a frightening experience when younger which I cannot explain but now am of the opinion that if I wanted to revisit the events will find that something quite simple is the explanation. In my opinion its all in our imagination.

• Like 1

as my screen name implies ...however this guy is not what I would consider the best target ...howbeit a demon gotta do what a demon gotta do...but really this is obviously a hoax ...you see if i even as the sn implies wakes up with anything in the bed with me that I didnt invite ..i'm out of there

Why would anyone trust something you just made up?

it never me amazes me how new members walk into this forum, think they know all the answers except the questions members here ask and get mad that we won't take their word on it, especially when can easily contradict their claims with acutal reason and use of something so rare here, common sense. either way, they get bored and vanish.
  • Like 1