Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sons of the Fallen

TheCosmicMind

Has anyone seen the Brad Meltzer's Decoded episode about the Spear of Destiny? The last interview was fascinating to me, about the bodyguard who talked about the "Sons of the Fallen" secret society. Any ideas who the man he worked for was? Any info on this secret society, or even speculations? If they think the God of the Bible was really satan, what religious texts do they subscribe to?

• 4 months later...

Has anyone seen the Brad Meltzer's Decoded episode about the Spear of Destiny? The last interview was fascinating to me, about the bodyguard who talked about the "Sons of the Fallen" secret society. Any ideas who the man he worked for was? Any info on this secret society, or even speculations? If they think the God of the Bible was really satan, what religious texts do they subscribe to?

Given his position of authority, not to mention his proximity to Hitler's hiding places, the most likely individual would have been General Patton. The man who was interviewed, in the 'Decoded' segment, said 'I 'worked' for an important man...' One of the most important men during WWII was Patton. Also, the 'Sons of the Fallen' (Nephilim descendents) don't think God is Satan. They think Satan is 'good' and that God is the 'bad guy'. They are absolutely convinced this is true.

• 2 years later...

I don't see how it could be Patton. Patton died in 1945, the man interviewed would have to be at least 88 years old, and I don't think he was out of his 30's. He would have had to be at the least 18, at the time he worked for Patton, add on the 70 years since Patton died and you get 88. I think that guy was a total fraud.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I believe the person he was speaking of during the Decoded episode is George Soros.  If you read about him, he was a young child who sold out the Jewish people during WWII.  Given his power, wealth and how he has been influential in various other nations and their collapse/degrade in currency, one cannot help but speculate.

• 3 years later...
On 2/5/2013 at 6:49 PM, annacronism said:

Given his position of authority, not to mention his proximity to Hitler's hiding places, the most likely individual would have been General Patton. The man who was interviewed, in the 'Decoded' segment, said 'I 'worked' for an important man...' One of the most important men during WWII was Patton. Also, the 'Sons of the Fallen' (Nephilim descendents) don't think God is Satan. They think Satan is 'good' and that God is the 'bad guy'. They are absolutely convinced this is true.

The businessman the guy worked for was Thomas Watson Jr. He was CEO of IBM. Which coincidentally conducted Gemany's census for Adolf Hitler.He was a pilot during WW2 that's when he would have came in possession of the spear of destiny. He lived until the 1990's which would have made it the right time period for the man to be his driver. He also served as An Ambassador to Russia under Jimmy Carter which would have gave him the president s ear as said. What ties him in with this is that Thomas was a founding member of the LucisTrust, which makes them the sons of the fallen. The Lucis Trust is the company over the United Nations building.

7A96F58D4FE7BC086E86262C75AC93EDAB7DC9AD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/9/2012 at 8:29 PM, TheCosmicMind said:

The Kabbalah seems to be the fundament of a lot of these societies, including but not limited to the Masonic (outward) branches. It supposedly hails from the time of Jewish exile in Babylon, coming in contact with the ('knowledge' of the) Chaldeans.

On 2/5/2013 at 3:49 PM, annacronism said:

To be fair, we don’t have records of Satan’s chosen people slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the Levant just because they wouldn’t leave their homelands. That seems a little evil.

—Jaylemurph