Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot readings

tinkerbellekisses

Please include a name and choose a topic.

Your choices are love, career, finances, health, family.

If you must choose two that is fine :)

Please do not apply if you are not prepared to give feedback.

Love and light

Tinkerbelle kisses

Xx

George - Love / Health

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed last name

For your personal protection, please do not post last names or other identifying information thanks :)

• Like 2

For your personal protection, please do not post last names or other identifying information thanks :)

Thank you. I should have been more clear that I do only need a first name.

Peter, Chris and George you will all be receiving a reading I will try to get through them today if not tomorrow.

Hey, is it still possible to have a reading? If so is it possible to find out more about my career? My name is Andros.

Thank you for your time :)

I always wanted to try a tarot reading. If it's not to late and you are willing, I would appreciate one. My name is Patrick and let's try love. I appreciate your time.

Peter - Love

Today I will be performing a three card reading.

Each card represents a time frame.

The first is the past and things from the present that are passing.

The second is the near future.

The third is the outcome.

The first card I have pulled for you shows that your focus has been on new beginnings and manifesting desires.

You have wanted to start something new and have been hoping for a miracle in your life or affairs.

Though you might not have realized at first a new romantic beginning or rekindled affair has been at hand and great love was imminent.

You have been wound up, ready to go and ambitious and in a state of positive expectancy, but at times you have been too headstrong and impatient.

The second card shows that there will be no love life at this time or at least it won't be the way you would ideally like it because all your activities will be geared towards daily living, family ties or your home.

You will be thinking a lot about someone you care deeply about and will want to be with them again. They will also be thinking of you and when you hear from them you will make plans to get together.

Someone or something will lift your spirits and change the course of your experience for the better.

The third card shows that your focus will be on world issues or world shaking events and new opportunities but also on restrictions and blocks.

You will want to succeed in all areas of your life, your work, your dreams, everything. You will also have an obsessive desire to

It berate yourself from restraint.

What has been you must let go of for the time being, because the world must take a new turn before a new day can emerge, bringing with it the possibility for a new foundation.

You will be feeling pressured and troubled due to insurmountable problems and will be just about ready to explode or leave the country so you can be left alone.

You will wonder if you are ever going to have the relationship you want because in your mind, it seems no matter what you try to do you never manage to achieve results.

You will want to liberate yourself from limitation, others problems, negative attitudes and forced confrontations.

Your obsession with the past is hindering your ability to see what is really going I but no matter how bound you are feeling now, you can still break free. Facts can change.

It's going to take some work to free yourself from the oppression you are feeling, yet it must be done if transformation is to occur or a lost oppurtunity be regained.

Eventually you will surmount limitations or obstacles and come out on top.

• Like 1

Hey, is it still possible to have a reading? If so is it possible to find out more about my career? My name is Andros.

Thank you for your time :)

Sorry ignore me, failed to see that it's for 3 people which have been chosen. :blush:

Peter - Love

I'm waiting on your feedback please hun it is all I ask for in return for free readings so please follow up ASAP.

Thank you so much.

To the others waiting I am waiting on feedback as I am trying some new things and need feedback before I perform the next reading.

I'm waiting on your feedback please hun it is all I ask for in return for free readings so please follow up ASAP.

Thank you so much.

To the others waiting I am waiting on feedback as I am trying some new things and need feedback before I perform the next reading.

Hi sorry i havent got back to you sooner, alot of the reading was good. im currently waiting to join the navy, which might be shown your predictions. also not looking for a girlfriend until im in the navy and unsure how i would have time for one. good reading thanks. will proberly pm u next time as dont want to reveal to much of myself lol