Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
SpiritTraveler

disconnected around 3AM

6 posts in this topic

Does this happen to you? Whenever I'm on UM in the early morning when I can't sleep, I always get disconnected from the site at around 3AM without fail and I can't get back on. I am soooo curious to know what causes this. Is it just me? Does it happen to anyone else here? Any ideas? Thanks.

Yeah, I am guessing you live on the Eastern side of Canada, as I live in California, and have problem getting onto this site every time I'm on around 12 am. It's daily site maintenance they do. I'm surprised they don't mention this somewhere officially. People are always asking about it, as it is every night.

At 7 AM GMT UM starts with maintenance (takes about half an hour), At 9 AM GMT same thing.

That is 9 and 11 AM here, although I am not that sure what happens at 11 AM (or 9 AM GMT)..

Happens to me alternating.Sometimes midnight,sometimes 2-3 am .East coast of the USA.

Takes about a half hour to get back in .

Seems to coincide with maintenance

Edited by Simbi Laveau

There is a short maintenance period each day scheduled for a time when there are the least number of people on-line.

Thanks everyone! I figured it was something like that. I was curious though because I have never heard anyone else mention it. I didn't realize there was maintenance every day. I thought maybe once a week or twice monthly. One good thing about it is that when it happens I send myself back to bed!